That OTHER Place (Very Open RP)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FilFire

05-13-2012

FilFire: "No chance. I don't want them to figure out how it works, and I don't feel like having even more people run around yelling about me being evil. I already know how it works: I made it."

FilFire looks at Reshaya, then at Kuroi, who sighs and throws her hands in the air.

Kuroi: "Fine, but I get the first choice in meat."

FilFire grins, then notices Hindrance's reaction and grins even wider.

FilFire: "Sure, you get the first choice in meat."

Kuroi notices that Cassandra is looking at the ropes, and waves one hand while the other one is covering her eyes. The spikes disappear and the ropes slither off Cassandra and in Kuroi's hand. FilFire gets out the altered hell box and another one, and connects the openings. Fire and screams can be heard as the hell is returned to its box. He throws them both in the air, catches them and makes them disappear.

Equiste

05-13-2012

Equiste decided not to comment on what Filfire said. Sure, perhaps Filfire is here for an important reason, but as long as he lives his life doing the best he can to help as he can he was happy. Hmm, that was an interesting trick Kuroi has. Great, so Reshaya was in a relationship with Filfire from the way they were acting with each other. He already felt uncomfortable towards Reshaya and knowing Filfire was an influence made it worse. Oh well. His demeanor still hadn't changed from his neutral one. A further ability of his condition. This was enough for him to want to investigate now. But later. The situation seemed stable now, and he had given his report for now. He turned to face Cassandra and Hinderance.
"Well, I have some duties to attend to. If you have any questions regarding what I was here for today feel free to ask me any time." He said out loud. "Thank you for the healing Hinderance, but that will do for today. I can take care of the rest later. I hope you have a plesant day everyone." He looked one last time towards Cassandra. If you are ever in dire trouble, say the words 'Protocol 6 Elvist malket', and think of either fight or flight. It will either bring help or take you somewhere safer. And tell Hinderance that if he ever needs my resources he can call upon them anytime. I just hope the replicated blood doesn't hold the special qualities. Speaking of which, I'll be sending in a request to investigate my condition more with you and Hinderance as part of the team. I trust you two way more than the last ones they assigned me with. And please be careful, I wouldn't want you or that body to be terminated.' With that, he reached over and touched her shoulder. "Next time you do something drastic, you should be more careful." He said, transferring some of his magic energy over to her. With that he left the place, listening to anything anyone else had to say before he left.

(OOC: Ack, I should of been asleep ages ago... -_- Later all.)

AcolytHinderance

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-13-2012

Reshaya looks at Kuroi and smiles enthusiastically, "Hold on, I'll get my creators treasury access card and then head out for some meat!"

"Any time Equiste, geeze my family sure as hell gets into a lot of trouble." Hinderance went from panicked to petrified as he turned into a puddle of water just calculating the expenses. The puddle violently shimmers when he manages to make a sub-total estimate.

Cassandra now magically able thanks to Equiste and free of Kuroi's ropes bows respectfully to them and proceeds to fetch a bucket so that she could move her creator to a less stressful environment. "I will keep those in mind Summoner Equiste, I am sorry for worrying you."

((Right bed time for me too overworked today.))

FilFire

05-13-2012

FilFire looks at Hindrance being carried away in a bucket, pulls out a bag, looks at it, then shrugs and puts it away.

FilFire: "Maybe I should've told him I'm willing to pay for the expenses. Ah well."

Putting an arm across Kuroi's shoulders they stroll after Reshaya.

Kuroi: "That might be considered an insult though, paying for a meal in somebody else's house."

FilFire: "Good point. I'll have to find another way to compensate."

Kuroi: "I don't think he'll appreciate what you have in mind."

FilFire: "Why not? I've heard him talk about having trouble in that department, so he should be thankful that I'm trying to help."

They continue arguing all the way.

Bright Oblivion

05-13-2012

((My response is the last post of page 51, GV. Just in case you missed it.))

ColossusCrusher

05-13-2012

Once Cassiopeia finished she leaned back a bit and smiled, "Do you want to do anything else tonight?"

AskPantheon

05-13-2012

"That is up to you."

Pantheon thinks to himself "Now what might she be trying to do?"

Grand Viper

05-13-2012

Lily drummed her fingers on the table, "I suppose I should be flattered you can discern that of me despite not having anymore human features." She stopped moving her fingers and clicked out a sigh, "To be honest, I used to be a lot less paranoid. You'd be surprised on how having your spinal cord severed, your throat slashed like a pig in a butcher shop followed by more than decade of continual insomnia does to one person's sense of trust. And I must give myself credit where credit is due, first time around I made sure he was reintroduced into our daughter's life. Second time around, it was thanks to Silver, Dr. Youay and Sigmund that he is this stable and interacting with our daughter. This is the first time in years he's completely happy and resembling his older self."

Lily crawled over to a plate with a pile of small sandwiches. With a dexterous finger, she flicked the plate to settle directly in front of Emily, "You should have seen him before the accident. Sitting and watering the flowers, he actually was staying at home watching over Nina while I went to work. Any lab work I needed to be done he was there for me. He rarely even had a violent thought, he was somewhat protective of me but after he got hit with that horse he started to relax. Vince doesn't like violence when he's himself. Ask Silver how many times he viciously attacked her when he was Viper. And then snap. Things change, Emily. In a split of a second. My final interrogative question is this: Are you settled?"

Lily rested her fingers, "You would not be so inquisitive if you were not concerned about the people Sigmund was hanging out with. You have been correct in your assertions so far, very well done might I add. Very observational. I may have to force Sigmund to give you the gun. Anyhoo, the point is you wouldn't have asked all of this if you didn't have concerns and this was done out of sheer curiosity. Can you ease up a bit and trust us, as I will tell Vince to do the same?" Snapping her thumb towards Silver she sternly spoke, "And don't think I've forgotten about you, Miss Looks Really Tired. we'll both get to you in a minute. Have a scone, Vince made them."

Vince - Soggy Powderkeg

Vince roared out in laughter before taking a drink. Finishing the pitcher with a gulp he burst out laughing again, "Oh gods, could you imagine?" He placed the pitcher down, "Mm. I'm gonna be a bit serious at the moment. How's your buddy up here?" Vince tapped the side of his head with a smirk, "I think I've been relatively good in that aspect. Been able to be calm and yadda...oh bugger." Vince looked around with a bit of concern, "I swear, if that was foreshadowing I'm going to choke a mofo."

Silverling

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-13-2012

Vince's lab

Silver rolled her eyes a bit, then grabbed one of the scones and started munching on it. She broke off a piece and handed it to the Energy-squirrel, who snatched it and started nibbling on it as well. During this time she remained silent, allowing Emily and Lily to have their little discussion.

Bright Oblivion

05-13-2012

Emily- Vince's Lab

Emily reaches over and grabs a small sandwich, forcing herself to stop fidgeting with the necklace. She nibbles at the sandwich slowly and precisely, almost clinically, considering her response. Finally, she returns her attention to Lily and replies, "I'll try." Clarifying, she adds, "If I said 'yes' outright, then it would be a lie. It's been ingrained into me for the past several years to not take things at face value, to dig and pry and trust very little. Overcoming that won't be easy. And I'm honestly not sure how the fact that Sigmund is involved will affect matters. When he's involved, I honestly think I may take leave of my senses." She smiles. "You didn't ask a question I was almost certain you would. I said that the guards had almost caught me. I didn't say how. It was a very clever plan." She puckers her lips as though she's just eaten something extremely sour and shakes her head. "Ok. That's a total lie. And I can't believe I just said that, even if it was to try to preserve some self-respect. The truth is that the plan was extremely stupid. I think a toddler would have known it was a trap, and I was an utter moron for having fallen for it. What they did was they started a rumor in the slums that they had found Sigmund. They picked a random guy who looked like him and they patrolled through the streets with him, picking up anyone who showed up to look at the procession, just in case one of them was close to Sig. Lucy told me it was a trap, the blacksmith told me it was a trap, every fabric of my being told me it was a trap. But I didn't care. On the off chance that it really was Sigmund, I wanted to see him. I let my feelings overwhelm my reason and logic, and I almost paid for it big-time."

She grimaces. "I haven't told Sigmund about it, and he hasn't pried. I guess I didn't want him to worry about me. I know that sounds extremely hypocritical, especially coming from me, but it unfortunately happens. Anyway, getting back to your question. I'll try to ease up and trust you. I can't promise you any results in that category at the present time, though, whilst still being truthful. Is that satisfying enough for you?"

Sigmund- Soggy Powderkeg

Sigmund grimaces, finishing his third glass. "He's quiet. Creepily quiet. Whenever I look in, he's just sitting there inside the cage, smirking, or as much as a werewolf can smirk, and staring back at me. I've taken to calling him 'the other guy' just to avoid referring to him by anything that might remotely resemble his name and give him any sort of validation. I'm of the belief, and it's shown to be at least somewhat true over the years, that names have power. I don't want him to have any more power than he already has. Especially not after how he greeted Emms. It was a really stupid decision. I don't know what I was thinking, and I almost certainly wasn't, but I let her into the mindscape to meet the tricky bas.tard. From the outset I knew something was wrong. I mean, normally, if I'm there, he takes the form of that ghastly werewolf. Not this time." He makes a face and takes another drink of beer. "She shows up, and he takes a form I'd rather never see again. I told you that Emms' brother, Michael, was killed when he and I were twelve, right? Well, the other guy seems to have picked up on it, because he was standing there, replicating Michael's appearance down to clothing, hair style, and the design on the knife through his heart, blood dripping down onto the floor and disappearing just before it touched the ground. That was disturbing. The fact that he kept those molten gold eyes and that stupid voice of his? The one that sounds like metal scraping across bone? Downright creepy. Having a whatever-the-****-he-is looking like a friend you trusted like a brother, while taunting you and your girlfriend is an extremely low blow. I didn't like it one bit, though it might have just been to prove to me that he was still there and still loving living." Sigmund spits to the side before running a hand through his hair. "He still tries to take over whenever I shift into a werewolf, but he hasn't succeeded yet. I honestly hope he never does, because he's a real biznitch to put back in the cage."