That OTHER Place (Very Open RP)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Equiste

05-13-2012

Equiste couldn't help but raise an eyebrow. A frenzy mode as a distraction? Interesting. Well at least they had been removed so she wouldn't go crazy. Damage control eh? Fair enough. He leaned in a little more when she began to explain why she used such a direction action like she did. He couldn't help but frown a little. That was a bit of an iffy one. Technically what she should of done first was inform the institute of her modifications and gotten it formalised the removal process. But that possibly could of jeapodised Reshaya as they might of decided to remove her from the experiment.
"Makes sense... From a certain perspective..." He said. His face returned to a neutral expression, but the next thing she said confused him, not that his face showed it. Was she talking about him? Was he partly at fault? He showed visible surprise when she mentioned Reshaya had... The words confused him, but was she saying that Reshaya had HIS blood?
"Wait, my blood? But thats impossible... Even if Reshaya came into contact with me my blood has a failsafe to immolate itself when removed from me so it can't be taken unless..." He looked over at Hinderance looking annoyed. Though he could tell Equiste wasn't annoyed at Hinderance. "Did at any point they... No, they couldn't of given you any of my samples, could they?" He looked over at Cassandra. Does that mean she can read his thoughts? It confirmed that while he was in control over their blood during the process he must of let some slip through. He had to will it to remain as blood if it was taken with him and he never would of done it to Reshaya. She could turn completely into fire if she got angry enough with his blood. Still looking towards her he thought 'So, you can hear me up here can you?'

(OOC: Ugh, why did my cycle take so long?)

AcolytHinderance

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-13-2012

Cassandra didn't break her gaze from FilFire and Kuroi. "Involving even more people would have put Reshaya into more jeopardy than she was already in. I also could not risk her being compromised by loose lips of others. Of course I do not mean you Kuroi, just others in general."

With a little bit of concentration Cassandra made a secure telepathic link. "Yes, Summoner Equiste I can hear you. I apologize for not commenting on this sooner, I am under orders no to disclose anything of grand importance, but I can disclose anything that isn't considered a class 1 secret."

((lols my internet connection is acting weird, takes like 5 minutes to refresh a page.))

Equiste

05-13-2012

'That is fine, I understand. This is both disturbing and interesting at the same time. I like it.' he thought over the link. 'But when did Reshaya get my blood? Unless it was from you or the institute any attempts she made to get it from me would of ended up burning her. I remember when I was being tested they couldn't take my blood without me concentrating on it staying blood.' It felt good to him now that Hinderance and Cassandra had been cleared to know about his condition he could speak to them about it freely.
"Indeed. For some reason people like sharing secrets especially when they shouldn't."

FilFire

05-13-2012

FilFire: "So basically, you put a gem in Reshaya that gives somebody that activates it some of my blood and the ability to use chaos magic. That gem also had a system that if somebody talked to her about it she would go nuts, which is why you haven't told any of us, and the same effect if somebody took it from her body but then temporary. You disabled the second effect, then took it out because of a certain summoner having a certain condition which you believe could be fixed with the help of the gem. The reason you gathered us all before taking the gem was so we could take care of any trouble that might come from a possible miscalculation on your part."

FilFire sits on the ground, his tail still pointed at Cassandra. After a couple of seconds he shakes his head.

FilFire: "Nope, still want to kill you."

Kuroi glares at him and he holds up his hands in defence.

FilFire: "But I won't because like Kuroi says it isn't really my decision. So, would everybody who wants her dead please put up their hands, so when people charge me for murder I can point you out as accomplishes."

Equiste

05-13-2012

"Of course it would be typical for you to just want her dead. Then again you go around killing a bunch of innocent people for fun so its what I would expect from you." He had said that with a neutral look and tone. Why did things like that creature have to exist? "I bet you can't even see that Cassandra's actions have probably saved Reshaya from being considered a failed or too much trouble of an experiment and destroyed." He said, also as plainly. He wasn't lieing since it was standard for experiments that didn't work right that the sample be destroyed. "And death is such a harsh sentence. I for one disagree with any action to kill Miss Maldric."

(OOC: Oh dear, probably not the wisest course of action throwing such a comment at a chaos dragon...)

AcolytHinderance

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-13-2012

Hinderance just looked at FilFire, "What makes you think any of us would want her dead? I mean ok I can definitely say that I feel a little betrayed by all this, but it was for a good cause." He toke a closer look at some of her wounds that weren't healing over properly and saw Equiste's Bloodrage fire effect with a strange mixture of FilFire's black fire. Hinderance tried icing it over and the results weren't exactly spectacular, but better.

Reshaya wasn't sure what to think. She really did want to see her sisters head on a spike right now, but she was looking after her in that strange unfeeling logical way. She wanted to throw her hands up in the air, but was hesitant since it would probably cause even more complications.

Cassandra looks at each of the people here. "After, the blood elemental project went into motion there was always discussions about augmenting Reshaya with special donors. Anyone with a heightened ability or otherwise were possible candidates for the next string of experiments. However, after the FilFire incident they began re-evaluating their candidates so a greater effect can be gained from the incident. The Institute provided me with the sequences needed to replicate your blood."

Cassandra focused on FilFire, "Also I apologize for intentionally provoking you FilFire, but I had to make sure you would be present, since you care for my sister greatly not involving you would have been a mistake."

Bright Oblivion

05-13-2012

Emily- Vince's Lab

Emily frowns at the comment about "how you work," absently fingering her necklace and staring into her tea. She glances at the mechanical hand, still somewhat distracted, and replies, "One of the marks of a good healer is being able to discern the truth, even when the patient wishes to lie about it, taking all the pieces of the puzzle, putting them into place, and figuring out what is on the pieces you're missing as you go along. Otherwise, you can't treat the root cause of the problem. It's like trying to figure out why a gun isn't firing correctly, only the gun is intentionally trying to mislead you due to embarrassment or a desire to keep secrets. The main problem with this method is that, on occasion, you begin to see people more as a series of symptoms and diagnoses, as a conglomeration of puzzle pieces that go together in a certain way, than as actual people. Understandably, it has a tendency to make people wary, if not outright hostile." She takes a drink of her tea, carefully considering her next words like someone who is standing in the middle of a barely frozen lake would consider their next step.

"I ask," she continues, "because of something I'd noticed, something that has been nagging at the back of my head for the last few minutes, since we started talking. As you yourself mentioned, Vince is somewhat unstable, both emotionally and mentally. That's not what puzzles me, though. In fact, it's quite the opposite. From what I myself have noticed, and from what little Sigmund has told me about him, Vince seems remarkably even-keeled, all things considered. What bugged me was the lack of explanation for this. At first, I figured that it was an influence from someone else, his lab assistant perhaps. You introduced yourself as his wife, and I thought 'Well, maybe she's the cause of it.' However, the more I talk to you, the more I come to the conclusion that, if anything, you would exacerbate his instability. I mean no offense, but paranoia and suspicion, no matter how justifiable and reasonable, very rarely act as a stabilizing agent. So what would? Thinking about it, I supposed that it might still be a third party, and the most likely candidate for this third party would be a child." She takes another drink. "As you've no doubt noticed, having children tends to change people. How it changes them varies from couple to couple and person to person, but the change is there nonetheless. Your influence, combined with that of any children the two of you have and that of others around him, would potentially be enough to cause him to be more...restrained than one might expect."

Sigmund- Soggy Powderkeg (It sure beats the other name I was considering)

Sigmund laughs as he picks up his glass. "To strong women who make a lasting impression, both on us and our skeletal structure." He taps his glass against Vince's pitcher, grins, and takes a swig. "Besides," he adds, "could you imagine either of us with a weak-willed woman, no matter how beautiful and intelligent she might be? I see no way in which that would work out well, for either me or the unlucky lady."

Equiste

05-13-2012

'Great. So much for them only using my blood if they have my permission. They found a lovely loophole to that... And now it is beginning to exhibit ice qualities when I nearly died. So not only does your sister have the chance to completely change to fire through rage but also might become an iceblock from an unknown stimulant. Wonder what implications this stage 2 has?' He thought along the telepathic link, wondering what made him think to call it stage 2. 'And I have to disagree with you, involving Filfire in anything is always a bad idea.' He looked over towards Reshaya, wondering what she thought of the whole situation. Course now he had two sentient beings with his blood abilities and two void children to look after. On top of all that, a league judgement for trying to help Kaz. What was next?

FilFire

05-13-2012

FilFire throws up his own hands.

FilFire: "Fine, have it your da.mn way. But if she tries anything like this again I'll kill her. Your reasons might not be as bad as I originally expected, but you really should've been able to find a better way. And I don't see why me caring for Reshaya is so important."

He laughs and points at Equiste.

FilFire: "I expected that from you. I exist for a reason, probably a more important one than yours. If they try to do anything to Reshaya, I will kill them."

He stands up. Kuroi removes the spikes on her arms and goes to stand next to him.

FilFire: "Anything else, or are we done here?"

AcolytHinderance

05-13-2012

Cassandra looks Kuroi and FilFire, "No, for me you all have performed your intended roles quite perfectly. I suppose I was just caught off guard by you though FilFire. That box though, ever think you might let the institute take a good look at it?"

Reshaya still not speaking to her sister turns to FilFire, "You two could stay for dinner, I mean its the least I could do for all your trouble today. That, and a lot of dessert later if you want." Reshaya was giving FilFire a seductive little smile as she leaned in a bit closer. Reshaya then remembers that their fridge was running low on meat. "Oh wait, but I'd have to get stuff for the meal, drat I'd have to go grocery shopping first."

Hinderance shot a panicked look at Reshaya shaking his head as if he didn't he budget right now to feed FilFire.

Cassandra looks at the ropes and notices that they were actually fur of some sort. "Summoner Equiste, I am sure our creator will take good care of us, you already have two of your own to look after. Trust me when I say our creator already has his hands full with me and my sister in his daily life. Also my sister hasn't exhibited any new powers after being introduced to your replicated blood thus far. Her abilities with fire are still purely from FilFire's."