That OTHER Place (Very Open RP)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheOneTrueWaifu

08-28-2012

Zenia smiled, laying down.
"What kind of stuff will I dream about?"

Broshevick

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-28-2012

Nikoli opened up to her circuitry, and implanted a small chip inside before closing it up. Zenia would notice she wouldn't feel anything different.

"There, all done. And many, many different things, but I'm not going to tell you, that would ruin the surprise. So, now what do you want to do?"

TheOneTrueWaifu

08-28-2012

Zenia smiled "I'm going to use the room you gave me for the first time!" she hugged him tightly, whispering into his ear "I love you daddy, goodnight." she gave him a kiss on the cheek and ran off into the bedroom, as few moments later you could hear her yell out with joy "OH MY GOD BEDS ARE SOOOO COMFY!!!" after that it was silent.

TheShadowOfChaos

08-28-2012

((Is she going to explore everything.....xD...))

Broshevick

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-28-2012

As she left, Nikoli called out to her.

"Don't forget to change into your pajama's, there is a reason we bought them!"

After a few minutes, he moved in to make sure she was alright. He walked over and kneeled by her next to the bed, smiling. Feeling sure she was alright, he adjusted her covers and then reached out of the room into his bag, pulling out a small stuffed robot doll, similar to Blitzcrank, from his bag, an old childhood toy from him. He placed it on the bed, next to her, then kissed her on the forehead and whispered to her.

"I love you too, dear."

He stood up and closed the door, laying back in his chair and groaning from the discomfort sleeping in it gave him, before falling asleep.

((When he plays teh Dad role, he plays it RIGHT god damn it))

TheOneTrueWaifu

08-28-2012

((Why do I have a feeling that this is gonna really really hurt Zenia when the other Nikoli is back? ))

Broshevick

08-28-2012

((I don't believe so, they share emotions for the most part. The main difference is before, Trance Nikoli would distance himself for other Nikoli's emotions and remain emotionless. However, since Trance Nikoli is starting to accept emotions, at least for Zenia, regular Nikoli is gonna feel them as well. He'll just be a lot more unsure as a parent and kinda scared by the idea of the responsibility.))

TheShadowOfChaos

08-28-2012

((Oh boy....two personalities....one human/robot girl.....two very strange relationships.....Runeterra is surprising me everyday.))

Broshevick

08-28-2012

((That's what I'm here for Shadow.))

TheShadowOfChaos

08-28-2012

((Yup........just........Phantom's just going to screw around like he always does.........being a pervert, an ass, and an idiot. Along with that a long distance relationship.))