That OTHER Place (Very Open RP)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Silverling

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-28-2012

The Essence continued to sit comfortably on Viper's head, in fact, she was even prodding him in random locations.

"[One might think he would have figured it out by now... Y'know, the reason why I'm called Essence and the reason why he's completely screwed right now. Suppose it would help if I spoke English.]"

Silver glared at the book in his hands, trying to figure out a way to get him to drop it. She ignored Essence for now and faded into the shadows of her mind in attempts to possibly sneak up on the uninvited guest.

Bright Oblivion

08-28-2012

Sigmund glanced over at Viper and shrugged, tilting his head to one side. Figuring out how to get that book from Viper's hands would probably be as simple as getting an obese man to put down chocolate cake. He glanced around to ask advice from Silver and discovered that she had vanished into the shadows. Oh well. She probably had some sort of idea. And if she didn't, Essence certainly seemed to. So, with one eye on Viper, Sigmund made his way over and leaned against the side of a bookcase, looking for points to prod that would make the fat person give up their cake.

FilFire

08-28-2012

Dragons

When the air shifts around Falak some of the runes on his metal plates start to glow a faint red and emitting a low amount of energy. He shakes his head.

"Wux vucot lae algbo lae si batobot svadrav vi darastrix ui drekim ti thurirlvi coi tiric ti filki gewj braneir. Asadsadavi si ornla ti qe zyak cotose, shar lae si said si told creolna si ornla letoclo vur si mi ti gethrisjir ekess jikmada sia lex. Vur batobot jaciv ui vi fanol ui ti jathila tenpiswo. Si letoclo tagoa batobot xiekiv tora ve ekess letoclo, ti tagoa jaciv ui vi upadoc."

When he hears the last part his mouth immediately runs ahead of him.

"Jahus jaciv relgra Felder usv creolnali svaion?"

He wants to facepalm but decides against it seeing as it could give the dragon an opening. Still, this is really inconvenient. If it's not the same family there is no use to asking, and if it is there's a high chance the dragon will not like being reminded of her in any way. Just great.

Broshevick

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-28-2012

Nikoli's crib

Nikoli entered the room, taking off his jacket and and satchel. He turned to Zenia.

"Alright, I have a few things in store that you might like. Lay down on the table and I'll tell you what's in store."

TheOneTrueWaifu

08-28-2012

I had no idea he was so young, I figured he'd be sleeping in a bed.

Zenia smiled, entering the room with him "Alright." she said with a cheery tone, going over to lay on the table.

Broshevick

08-28-2012

Well, he's a child at heart

"First off, I as I mentioned, I have a full nervous system and feeling of touch ready to be installed. It uses sensitivity scanners to determine the feel of the object and display it to you, like real human nerves. Next, I also have created a large amount of the synthetic skin you have, that can be added to you to give you a full human body. For now, we'll focus on these two, because if you decide you want the skin, I can give your entire body the sense of touch."

TheShadowOfChaos

08-28-2012

((Oh no.....Phantom....is about to be up to his old tricks.))

TheOneTrueWaifu

08-28-2012

Like his girlfriend...

Zenia didn't seem to think for more then a moment "I want an entire human body! I want to feel everything a normal girl does."

Broshevick

08-28-2012

The status of that relationship is currently unknown: Trance Nikoli essentially broke up with her, but didn't as well

Nikoli moved over to Zenia, preparing to shut her down.

"I'm going to have to shut you down once I begin, and I will wake you up once it is fully installed. Are you ready?"

TheOneTrueWaifu

08-28-2012

Zenia nodded, preparing to shut down but suddenly stopped
"Dad ... is there a way to make me sort of....sleep? like humans do every night...I get lonely really late at night when no one is up..."