That OTHER Place (Very Open RP)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Grand Viper

08-25-2012

Vince raised an eyebrow, broke into a smirk, and burst out laughing. After calming down, he smiled at Essence, "You're a playful type. You responding in such a fashion means I'm not on the mark, but I'm not completely off it. Meaning Silver does have some sort of Viper limb, or some sort of vessel for him."

Cricking his knuckles he continued his walk, "Regardless, this should be quite the fun chat with him. Essence, dear, do you think you can fetch Silver for us while I go beat sense into him via his skull?"

FilFire

08-25-2012

Dungeons and Dragons

Falak shakes his head and looks up at the dragon. Either this dragon is even far older than he is or there was something wrong with him that age would already have affected him so much. Of course different dragon races tend to have different lifespans, but he hasn't seen a lot of dragons who have been afflicted by the wheels of time to this extend.

"Si tir ti tuor dout mitne. Si confn tenpiswo tagoa mobi ui creolna si mi letocloir batobot rigluinic creolnali ergriff wux shilta majak. Coi ui ergriff vi sart youwe, vur hak si geou gethrisj lae temep lae si shilta."

He sighs and holds up a finger.

"Si ornla inglata batobot si geou ti tir tivol negative ihk wux, shar ihk creol dril si tir ti siofme wux re pothoc aurthon ekess jikahshi batobot. Riluoh si tir ti wharac svadrav si yenta si ergriff tuor batobot ir youwe."

Bright Oblivion

08-25-2012

Dreamscape

Sigmund thought for a moment. "If I remember correctly, you used a nice little bracelet ensemble that absorbed his and his thralls' essences."

Silverling

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-26-2012

Mindscape

Essence grinned at Vince before giving him a thumbs up.

"[Can do, good sir~]"

She then jumped backwards into a portal that opened up behind her, and closed shortly after she went through. Ideal let out a sigh and placed a hand on her forehead.

"Sometimes I wish she would tell us these things..."

----

Dreamscape

Silver nodded at Sigmund

"Annnd all that was stored in a lovely quartz crystal that I have kept in a pouch somewhere in my person... I figured it wouldn't be a problem there..."

Just then, Essence appeared, sitting between the two of them. She leaned back against Sigmund, sticking her tongue out at him for a moment before looking at Silver and speaking.

"'Ahko illa 'eraanan e'er h'ira vemelill'ah~"

Silver gave the Essence an odd stare before shrugging.

"Ok, take us back there, please?"

The little girl giggled and snapped her fingers. The landscape would suddenly shift to where Silver and Sigmund were sitting on the floor not too far away from where Vince was, but the Essence was now nowhere to be found.

----

Draaaaaaaaaaaaaaagoonnns

The ancient dragon growled at Falak, not seeming to believe his words.

"Yagpa.... Wux re vi yagpa!"

The runes within the cave surged with energy. It was rather clear that there was one creature who knew how to control each and every one of them, and Falak was staring right at him.

"Astahii shio said astahii wanted ir youwe... Astahii shio said astahii ornla nurti tor ihk throdenilt... Shar astahii shio wharaca, rinovup annyo ir di astahi. Astahii shio siofmea astahii tiliw levnim ve, shar astahii jahen baclaxtor."

The dragon pulled itself closer to the edge of the ledge, baring what was left of his fangs, clearly not planning to give a warm welcome to Falak.

"Si geou ti origato wux levnim ve, wopsit, vur si geou ti majak wux tivol. Jaseve jaka, else wux geou ehaism wer diieson haurach lae wer lyriki."

FilFire

08-26-2012

Where dragons rule

Falak shakes his head.

"Si mi ti vi yagpa. sjek si tuor ekess levnim wux si ornla ti tepoha xoal'si ekess confn ekess wux persvek vi thurirlvi idol."

He sighs and runs a hand through his hair, then takes a vial out of his pouches and shows it to the dragon before putting it away again. He looks at the runes around him, then focuses on the dragon again.

"Vorq, si filki tuor creol di dout iejir, coi tiric ti tepoha ekess qe throdenilt loupon si shilta soyol persvek nomeno doton. Si told jacioniv si ornla letoclo jacioniv, vur si geou. Si nafl hullphir ti ekess tir nomeno ini slathalinir wux, sjek ergriff tagoa nomeno ui dout kurjh duil. Riluoh sjek rigluina si geou clax dout iejir. Si mi torir wux ekess majak ve svabol si tuor zyak si shilta jaseve wux persvek martivir. Geou wux letoclo vur pok levnim ihk trian di udoka usv geou wux qe sharten?"

Bright Oblivion

08-26-2012

Mindscape

Sigmund glanced around as the scenery suddenly changed around him, glad that the transfer from the dreamscape to the library was less of a jolt than that from the library to the dreamscape. When he didn't see Essence, he shrugged and stood up slowly, offering a hand to Silver to help her up. With a short nod to the Ideal and Discovery, he turned to Vince. "Your not-so-little friend says hello, by the way. In between all of the demanding for me to give you to him and the threats to everyone present."

Silverling

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-27-2012

Mindscape

Silver's antennae twitched once, and she accepted Sigmund's hand and pulled herself up. She looked over to the projections and remained silent, tilting her head to one side at them almost questioningly.

---

Dragons

The dragon let out a growl, causing the walls of the cave to tremble. Falak would feel the air start to shift around him, making it very clear he was unwanted.

"Wux siofme nomeno thurirlvi!? Jikmadair sari sia okarthel, refusing ekess wilnilg sia huvenic, vur threatening ve? Wux re vrinpict si tira ti obliterate wux shafaer wer spot, wopsit. wux claim truth, wux claim thurirlkal, shar vucoti desta loupon ekess jikahshi wux. Vur di ekmiv wux ornla mention vi fanol, xoalir ekess xurwk ve kiwieg bivai ihk wux, va? Si doege ti ihk wux usv whatever upadoc wux renthisj di, raknes li coi jahus ir svaust caused udoka zyak kiarf grief drong ago.... Si mi majakir wux ir annyo krehl: jaseve, else si svent wux."

Grand Viper

08-27-2012

Let's go to the Mindscape!

Vince waved at Silver and Sigmund, "Hello sleepy heads. Glad you're here. Let's say we find our little friend now, hm?"

Waving the crystal back and forth, the man clicked his tongue, "Right, so I have freedom. So say I wanted to find the memory of...my first kiss with Lily?"

A bright surge of light ripped out from Vince, wickedly snaking about and forming a dull pathway of light,. At the end of the trail was the blackened form of Viper, barely visible from half a mile away. Grabbing the light, he gave it a hard tug, making the creature tumble head over heels onto the ground. It looked up and glared at him, roaring angrily. Vince calmly waved at it, "Hello darling! What big teeth you have!"

"VINCE!"

"Betty! So wonderful to see you again!"

Vince looked over at Sigmund and Silver, shrugging his shoulders, "Right, I think this lasso thing will last about-"

The light lasso promptly snapped by a single swipe of the creature's claw.

"As I was saying, about now."

Despite the little sense behind it, the light lasso dissipated, leaving only the tome of Vince's memories glowing with a certain light. He motioned to Viper, "Come on, dear, I think the term's come at me."

"I STiLl HaVE AlL THe CArDS!"

"Those are books. Not cards. Learn the difference."

Viper whipped open the black tome of Silver's memories, "Go AHEad. MAke MY CENTUrY."

Silverling

08-27-2012

As long as its not runescape

Silver glanced between Vince and Viper, looking rather confused. She stepped out a bit, eyeing the uninvited guest and instantly noting the blackened tome he held.

"... Of all the friggin books he could have found..."

Her hands glowed a silvery light, and was just about to make her attack, when the Essence suddenly appeared, laying on top of Viper's head and looking rather relaxed. She giggled and dropped one of the quartz crystals on the page.

"[Do you still honestly think you're in charge here? You silly Vii-per.]"

The little girl giggled, crossing her arms on his head, not seeming concerned at all.

"[I mean, really... You're not even in her head.]"

Grand Viper

08-27-2012

"HOw darE YOu BRiNG THat MEMoRY up! Viper's eyes twitched uncontrollably. "...What."

"Apparently, you are also hard of hearing: You're not in her head, silly billy." Leaning over to Sigmund, Vince whispered to him, "Right...Can you come up with a plan? We need that book out of his hands. Think fast because I'm not sure how long this is going to fool him for."

"...Right. Story t-"

"I have a deal to make!"

"Either you or-"

"You got me." Vince started walking forward. "No reason to hurt Miss Silver anymore. Though, while I'm making my way there, I want to know: who are you?"

The creature laughed, "Whatever do you mean, Vince?"

"What is Lily to you?"

"My love."

"Is she your wife?"

"NO! YOU StoLE HEr!"

"What do you mean by that, stole her? You're obviously not the firebug I hired. Do you mean the entire Piltover thing?"

"YOU STOLE HER on ouR WeDdinG DaY YOU IDiOT! YOu SHoulD HAVe DIEd! I SHOt yoU! YOU ShoULD HAVE DIED!!!"

Vince's eyes narrowed, his lips turned upwards into a faint smile. "So that's what happened to you. I thought you went and found solace in a bottle of rum and a twelve gauge years ago. Hello, Smith."

"Vince...HOw I waiTed for this day...ha ha ha..."

Despite the fact that Vince was walking, he in fact, made no progress. At least, not in the same sense one would think for the speed he was walking. It was as if for every two steps he took, he lagged behind a step.