That OTHER Place (Very Open RP)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bright Oblivion

05-02-2012

Moving closer to the magical hallway of awesomeness and pwnage, but still a way's off

Sigmund briefly considers going to the Break Room to check in with Rex and see if anything had happened. He decides against it, however, and begins to take one of the most circuitous routes toward the hallway from which the white mist is emanating. He notices a trail of black smoke encircling the path already laid out by the mist. After gagging a couple times at the strong scent of burning and an unrecognized magic, he picks up his pace, moving with more of a purpose than his previous stroll, though it is driven more by curiosity than by anything else.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---
Back in the lovely hallway

The young woman continues to lay there, unaware of all that is occurring around her. Her breathing seems labored, the bruised ribs shooting pain through her body every time she inhales. The arm that Tek had not moved is still underneath her head, and should probably be gently moved from underneath her face, though the best thing to do would probably be to carefully roll her over onto her side.

Silverling

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-02-2012

Such an extravagant hallway

Tek examined the girl a bit more, and let out a sigh. He figured he might try to roll her over to get a better look at her, so he moved to one side of her, and with all the strength that he had, he tried to carefully push her over, only managing to get her up partway before having to set her down again. Even with that little effort he was breathing heavily. He glanced up at the mist trail, hoping that some one might get there soon.

((Weak little mage... He can barely lift a textbook. (; ))

Necromonger

05-02-2012

The Fox Chef looked rather irritated at the customer who suddenly made himself comfortable with the food, without even ordering first.

((Srsly, don't do that.))

"That will be six mockingbird songs." He said, referring to the mystical pricing of his items as opposed to its coin cost.

FilFire

05-02-2012

The figure reaches the Break Room, but they're not there. Leaving a message, he goes to the noodle stand: a small creature in the Break Room had told him they might be there. He speeds up. It probably doesn't have anything to do with him, but the sooner the female could be treated, the better.

Bright Oblivion

05-02-2012

Closer, closer. Nope. Not yet.

Sigmund continues along his decided route. He increases his pace slightly, now at a relaxed jog, as he reaches a point that, unbeknownst to him, is roughly two-thirds of the way from where he was to where the young woman and the minion currently are. Why would Tek be making this mist? he ponders. And what on earth is up with this black smoke? Suddenly, his stomach rumbles. Wow. Forgot I skipped lunch. Maybe I should stop by that Noodle Stand that I passed earlier. I'm sure the mist will still be there once I grab some food.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---
Oh, what a beautiful hallway

As Tek tries to lift her, the minion might see that she is wearing a golden necklace. When the minion sets her down, her eyes clench tightly shut from the pain. He had once again put quite a bit of weight on her broken forearm.

Youay

05-02-2012

( I am so sorry I did that. I was making a quick post before I had to clock back inane inadvertently skipped ettiqute all together . Won't happen again promise.)
Youay noticed the irratated look on the chefs face and he bowed to him.
" my apologies honored chef, my hunger won out over my manners it seems. As for payment, I may have brought those with me for spell components today." he digs in his coat pocket and places a wooden holder with 4 seemingly empty vials on it. " oh. Only have four it seems." he digs in his pocket some more and pulls out a jar with a glowing white flower in it. " would a moon blossom suffice Goethe last two I am missing. If not I will glad help work off my debt." he says again with a bow

FilFire

05-02-2012

The figure quickly reaches the area, thankful that the place seems to be largely abandoned at the moment, otherwise it would've taken a good dealer longer. He rearranges his clothing so people wouldn't see parts of him, then walks towards the noodle shop. He sees a man with glasses. Not sure if it was the right person, The figure taps the man on his shoulder.

"Excuse me, but do you know a small white minion? He asked me to find "a doctor with glasses". I'm not very good at recognizing doctors, but someone else told me that I might find him here, so you might be the person I'm looking for."

Necromonger

05-02-2012

The Fox Chef accepts Youay's payment and apology. "Youngsters these days." He points to a washing basin. At the very least he should learn responsibility. "...Clean your dishes and we are even."

Feng Bo turned to the new arrival. The Chef wore a white chef's coat and wore glasses, but was not a doctor. "...Would you like something to eat? I have many fine dishes for sale."

Silverling

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-02-2012

Such a beautiful hallway

Tek grumbled under his breath. He couldn't help her the way he is now and she needed attention quickly. Out of frustration he quickly shook his staff, which intensified the mist, and shouted to no one in particular, though was still rather quiet for a shout, the first thing that came to mind.

"DANG IT SIGMUND HURRY UP!!!"

FilFire

05-02-2012

The other person is apparently busy, so the figure turns to the chef.

"Can you make me something spicy with a lot of meat?"