That OTHER Place (Very Open RP)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Silverling

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-02-2012

((K. Edited it out.))

Bright Oblivion

05-02-2012

Gotta love the mostly deserted hallway

The young woman braces herself for reentry by raising her arms in front of her face to keep from crashing to the ground headfirst. She shoots out of the portal, amidst another static discharge, and rapidly covers the distance between ceiling and floor, moving at approximately 15-20 miles an hour. With a sickening crunch, she lands, breaking several bones in her forearms, which had broken most of her fall, bruising a few ribs, and scraping her knuckles. A noise like a generator being powered down emanates from the portal as it becomes smaller and disappears.

As Tek stares at her, he would notice that she is roughly 5'9", has a slight tan, and is wearing a white tank top and faded blue jeans with a pair of dark boots, a knife hilt visibly sticking out on the outside edge of the left boot. She glances around at her surroundings, her vibrant green eyes finally landing on the minion. Hoarsely, she whispers, "Where..." as her eyes flutter shut. The pain caused by the impact and the shock of finding herself in a completely different place have taken their toll, as she drifts into unconsciousness.

Silverling

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-02-2012

((Yet another person taller than Silver. d= ))

Yup, its that awesome hallway

Tek cringed at the sound of her landing, tilting his head at the girl. He knew he should probably find Sigmund, Rex, or Youay, but he didn't want to just leave her there alone. He waddled over to her, stretching out one of her broken arms, pulled out his staff, and attempted to heal it with what little he could with his minor healing spell. He let out a little sigh, noting that he barely did anything, and then decided it would be better to try to catch some one's attention instead. He raised up his staff, the gemstone glowing brightly, then lazily waved it around, creating a sort of white mist that trailed down the hall in both directions, and down other hallways, making a rather clear line to follow. A rather simple light spell, but it hopefully would be noticeable and easy enough to follow for those patrolling the halls.

FilFire

05-02-2012

The figure suddenly sees a trail of white mist appearing, which seems to originate from the direction the screaming had come from. He decides to follow it, and within a few minutes he comes in sight of what appears to be a wounded female and some small white creature. He approaches slowly.

Bright Oblivion

05-02-2012

In a place that is not the epic hallway but is closer to it than he used to be

Sigmund continues his patrol, contemplating the odds of actually running into the hallway where the portal was. He is having absolutely no luck finding it, and is still clearly on the other side of the Institute, the Break Room somewhere between himself and the Noodle Stand. When the mist passes into the hallway that he's in, he stares at it, intrigued and detecting traces of Tek's magic staff in it. Shrugging, he begins to wander in the direction the mist had come from, curious as to what the minion is doing. It could be noted, however, that it would definitely take awhile for him to get there, as there is still a great deal of distance to cover, and he seems content to take his sweet time and keep examining the ceiling for a portal that has already appeared and disappeared.

Silverling

05-02-2012

This is that epic hallway

Tek's attention quickly turned to the figure who just came into the hall. That was not the person he wanted to see. He held his staff in hand in a defensive position, knowing full well that if he cast another spell the mist would disappear. Hopefully its magical trail would be enough to follow.

FilFire

05-02-2012

The figure sees the small creature taking a defensive stance, and holds his hands in an attempt to show that he means no harm. He studies the creature. He doesn't know if it is normal for creatures like it to walk around, but it is probably none of his business. Besides, it is wearing a badge. That is for him at the moment proof enough that the creature has the right to be there. He looks at the female.

"Interesting. A small creature guarding a wounded female in the middle of this great building. I would help, but unfortunately the only kind of healing that I know would probably be of no use to her. Would you like me to find someone who can possibly help her?"

Youay

05-02-2012

(I miss all the good stuff durin work hours. And the wifi here a work sucks..)
At the noodle stand

The good doctor sat back with please sigh. He had a stack of 6 ramen bowels sitting infront of him.
" some of the best ramen I had in a long time, it reminds me of when my master would cook for us back home.

Silverling

05-02-2012

((Awww....))

That amazing hallway

Tek eyed the man suspiciously, then slowly pulled out a notebook, scribbling down a note.

If you could find a man with a cane that has a wolf's head on it, or a glasses wearing doctor that would be great...

He read over the note a few times, quickly deciding those were terrible descriptions, but tossed the note at the figure anyways.

FilFire

05-02-2012

The figure grabs the note and looks at it.

"Those are rather vague descriptions, but I'll see what I can do. But first, I'll increase the chance of somebody coming here."

Black smoke appears and follows the trails of mist. It smells strongly of burning and magic.

"This should make people more concentrated on coming here. Of course, they might also be agitated, so it'll be a good idea to be careful."

He walks towards the so-called Break Room, where he had been told people gather to relax. With some luck he might find one of the two there.