That OTHER Place (Very Open RP)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MysticalRaven

05-07-2012

Athelia struggles to stand on both paws slowly gaining her balance,
"Don't worry I'm sane... Just... A little confused at what happened..."
Athelia stands upright quite confused "Don't laugh but... I have a tail..."
She turns to look at it almost falling over again but keeping her balance.

Looking at Youay. "I'm sorry I didn't realise you were there... I expected to turn into my crystal wolf... Not part wolf, part elf..."

FilFire

05-07-2012

Shraido: "If it makes you feel any better....."

He concentrates, and he shifts into merged soul form, including the monkey tail. Sparky also turns into merged soul form.

Sparky: "Having a tail isn't that bad. And it could be worse. At least you kept your sanity."

Bright Oblivion

05-07-2012

Sigmund is walking through that glorious hallway when he comes across Athelia, Sparky and Shraido, and Youay. He glances at Athelia and scratches his head. "Huh. Crystal werewolf. Now I've seen everything." He examines the magical signatures. "Athelia. That's interesting. Need help figuring out how to walk like that?"

((And I'll not tell you all what I originally envisioned the hallway as. The descriptions everyone else is coming up with are much better.))

Youay

05-07-2012

Youay shrugged.
"Transformation magic is a difficult thing to master. As you can see, its usually restricted magic."
He looks her over.
"Sadly you cant tell the part Elf anymore...more like mostly wolf."
He put his finger on his nose showing her to d the same.

MysticalRaven

05-07-2012

Athelia straightens her back, rolling her shoulders making the crystals crunch together with a sound like breaking glass. She goes to touch her head to make sure nothing had gone wrong.
Startled by the feel of the wolf face she losses balance again falling over hitting the ground rather hard.

She looks at Sigmund with a sad look in her eyes, "Aww more people.... This is rather embarrassing... But since you're here please help?"

Bright Oblivion

05-07-2012

Sigmund nods. "I'm one of the few people who actually know how to walk on wolf legs. Just a second." He shifts slowly, starting at toes and fingertips. As his face changes shape, his eyes flicker to a molten gold before returning to their normal dark blue. When the transformation is complete, and he has become a black-furred werewolf, slightly taller than he was, he growls. "And the other guy's still trying to get out when I do that." He leans down and helps Athelia to her feet. "It's all about balance. And composure."

FilFire

05-07-2012

Sparky: "The other people being a crapload of werewolves."

Shraido: "That's true. I'm pretty sure about every werewolf knows how to walk on wolf legs. And shapeshifters. Not trying to annoy, just pointing out."

Bright Oblivion

05-07-2012

Sigmund smirks, though it doesn't show very well on his muzzle. "I meant readily available and willing to teach, fuzzball. Good luck convincing one of them to help you without ripping you limb from limb."

FilFire

05-07-2012

Shraido: "Should've said that instead of "I'm one of the few that knows how to walk on wolf legs.". It gives the wrong impression."

Sparky: "And if we fo-"

Shraido quickly places his hand over Sparky's mouth. Sparky frowns, then shrugs. Shraido removes the hand and Sparky keeps his mouth shut.

MysticalRaven

05-07-2012

Athelia attmepts to copy Sigmunds stance, wobbling at first but slowly gaining balance.
"I'm never going to get used to this feeling." Though she looked more wolf than elf, she had kept her usual voice. "I wonder if I can do anything in this form... Should learn to walk properly first."
She takes a few shakey steps.

((Just a run down incase I described it wrong;
2 crystal legs that resemble wolf legs but big enough to support a human torso.
Torso is upright and normal other than the fact its made of crystal,
2 human shaped arms of crystal thicker than usual fingers have claws on the end also crystal.
Wolf like tail made out of crystal.
And a wolf head also made of crystal.
Eyes look like theyre made of sapphires.
whole body covered in crystal fibers that act like fur.))