That OTHER Place (Very Open RP)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shinozaki Ayumi

05-05-2012

"I know..How..to Summon it.. But it is utterly...Exhausting....Maybe I could-"
No response.

Youay

05-05-2012

Youay sent a reply.He started to look concerned.
"Hey!, Dont do anything foolish,Can you hear me?
He looked back at "Gizzy" and rubbed the back of his head.
"Whats the window on saving this man?"

GizzyBear

05-05-2012

"..... I could try to bring him back myself since im also a shadow user, but it's risky. I will try it but I can't guarantee anything."

He summons his spider spirit out and the black giant spider started putting its arm inside the mannequins body. He starts to grab something and it was a chain, he pulled it out and a black bird came out. Then the spider looked at the bird.

"Im sorry, please forgive me can you give him back so we both can be happy? I can understand if you don't want me to be with you anymore and all you have to say is go away to me and I will."

The black bird stared at the giant spider for a couple of seconds

"You idiot, I am that person. I believe I told you that you could join me remember? So what do you say we go back?"

The spider was glad to hear this

"Yea lets go home." Then he looked at the doctor "You can go back now the black bird should go back to its original color."

Youay

05-05-2012

Youay nodded and turned to leave.
"Keep out of trouble you hear me. But if you need hep with anything, just look for me or my staff."
As he keeps walking he vanishes from the mind scape.

Ryugi Kazamaru

05-06-2012

Kaz's Mental Battlefield:

It was crazy, it made no sense, but somehow, as Kaz stared down the jaws of the massive golden dragon in front of him, he felt a feeling flow across his person. It was a simple tingle, a flutter almost, but it was there, as clear as day. A smell permeated the air, faint, but almost overpowering to his own senses. He recognized them both instantly.

"...Riven." Somewhere in the waking world he knew that Riven was near him. He could feel it with every fiber of his being.

"It seems you have a visitor! Too bad all of this will be the end of you, vermin! BEGONE!! Searing hot flames erupted from the dragon's jaws in a thunderous pulse of heat an light. This was the dragon's full might. Flames surged forth with enough heat and power to vaporize water instantly, and burn through bone. Equiste would simply be unable to help in time as the flames washed over Kaz with a hunger that only fire can have. "BURN IN THE FIRES OF JUSTICE!!" However, a crackling surge of energy shot up as the flames collided with Kaz, halting the advance of the flames with a golden light.

"I finally understand your game, dragon! And now that I do, NOTHING is going to hold me back from defeating you, and showing you just how powerful I can be!" The twelve glittering golden blades that had been circling Kaz were stabbed into the ground of the mental battlefield, each one acting as the central focus for a smaller rune, and each one of those runes were part of a large circular rune that formed a dome-like barrier around the summoner, protecting him from harm. As Kaz stood within the center of the rune, he clasped his hands together in front of his chest and bowed his head, spreading his legs to either side as he recited an incantation, saved for only the most dire circumstances...

"Light beyond the shining dawn!
Steel beyond swords that clash!
Locked away in all great heroes!
In thy grand name, I pledge myself to honor!
May all evils who stand in our way be destroyed by the power you and I possess!"

As the incantation was recited, magical energy crackled and surged around the summoner, the runes stitched into his robes suddenly burning with white light. This was Kaz's single most powerful spell. While others had different and mighty effects, this spell was his trump card, throwing his own safety to the wind to charge his body with enough magical power to, for a short time, place him on par with any champion of the League, if not surpass them completely. If the Crest of the Ancient Golem was considered a powerful boon to a champion that possessed it, then this incantation made the crest seem like a mere Faerie Charm by comparison, but Kaz was not yet finished. The final line had yet to be called forth.

"Word of Power! EXCALIBUR!"

White light thundered out from the summoner, throwing away the flames as the twelve swords encircling him suddenly shot up into the air, and merged in a dazzling display of energy. As the glow faded, a single weapon floated in place, a sword with a white blade, emblazoned with gold and royal blue decoration along the weapon's flat sides. As the runic design faded from the ground, Kaz gripped the weapon and an aura of gold and white energy surrounded his body, rising away and into the ether above the battlefield, his eyes staring down the dragon before him without a hint of fear.

Kaz's ultimate battle-oriented spell merged the ghostly forms of all twelve of his blades to summon a single magical weapon that he had named Excalibur, after a blade from a Demacian legend about a powerful and noble knight. The weapon served as a magical focus, charging Kaz's body with raw arcane energy to fuel his spells in quick succession, turning the humble summoner into a force to be respected. While in this state, Kaz was both a powerful warrior of the blade, and a mighty spellcaster, the best of both schools of combat.

"I get it. I finally understand. This isn't about killing me or proving my worthiness! It's about testing me, pushing me to my limits, and showing me that I am greater than I believe myself to be." Kaz pointed the magical weapon at the dragon, energy crackling down its form and his arm. "That the strength I felt from Riven, every time I summoned her to the fields, is the same kind of strength and determination that I hold within myself, and within my soul! YOU are that strength! YOU are that determination, and for me to claim that power, I must defeat you, and prove to MYSELF just how strong I can be." To Kaz's surprise, the dragon simply chuckled in a deep growling tone and replied.

"So you finally grasp the lesson that I have been trying to teach... I am you, Summoner Kazamaru, and you are me. We are one and the same, but you have never seen or accepted this part of yourself. You never thought you had the strength to do anything on your own. You left Demacia to try and find your own way in life, and wound up at The Institute of War. You saw true conviction in the eyes and hearts of those champions, and in the hearts of those like Riven." The dragon lifted a clawed hand toward Kaz's defiant form. "The truest challenge one must face in life is their own fear and doubt. You know this in your heart to be true, otherwise I would not be standing here now and delivering this knowledge unto you." The dragon dropped its claw and roared another mighty challenge. "SO STAND TALL AND CONQUER YOUR FEAR!!"

With a mighty battle cry, Kaz shot forward, charging toward the dragon even as another gout of flames erupted toward him.

The battle of his awakening had truly begun...

Equiste

05-07-2012

(OOC: Haha, I disappear for a day or so and miss so much... Hehe, go Kaz...)

Equiste smiled as he heard Kaz mention her name. Seemed like his communication got to her in time to really help. However his expression changed quickly as Kaz was Immolated in fire before he had a chance to react, not that it had stopped him from dashing towards Kaz. "KAZ!" He stopped however when Kaz defended himself and... well as far as he saw changed 'modes' so to speak. It seems the real power of Kaz's mind had finally been awoken, and now things were going to get interesting. He wasn't sure whether he should intervene now, but he would be sure to give Kaz the time to stop him if Kaz wanted him to stay back.
"Thats it Kaz, take him down!" He yells towards Kaz as he focused his magic through his hextech blade, lots of water beginning to form around him as he slammed his 'blade' into the ground. With this he would be able to focus the water into a massive water blast to try to help tone down if not counter the flames fired at Kaz. He would only stop his spell if Kaz told him to do so.

(OOC: So, up to Kaz. What will he do?)

FilFire

05-07-2012

The hallway. The most beautiful thing ever to have existed.

A runic circle appears and Shraido jumps through, followed by Sparky. They immediately kneel and beg forgiveness for this intrusion to the most magnificent hallway in creation and beyond.

MysticalRaven

05-07-2012

The hallway. So beautiful... I got nothing.

Athelia drops in through the runic circle after Shraido landing on her backside.

Athelia see's Shraido and Sparky kneeling and just stands behind them awe struck.

FilFire

05-07-2012

No problem. The hallway does that to you the first time.

Shraido and Sparky stand up. They look around, see Athelia, and grin.

Shraido: "Pretty amazing, don't you think?"

Sparky: "So how are you going to train?"

MysticalRaven

05-07-2012

Athelia reluctantly turns to Shraido and Sparky, "I just wanted to try project myself as my crystal wolf... Without something going wrong and hurting people around me...."