That OTHER Place (Very Open RP)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shinozaki Ayumi

05-05-2012

Grey whimpered. He turned into a Black Wolf and Took a Giant Bite out of The Spider. He was thrown across The floor, Unmoving.

GizzyBear

05-05-2012

(( you shouldn't be able to move or use magic not even shape shift heck basically your sealed so edit it. Be more creative add more to the story.))

Gizzy knew one trick he could use against this spider, if he could just move one finger he should be able to use the spiders own webs against him. The Giant Spider started closing in fast and Gizzy only had a few seconds to pull off this trick and at the last second he pulled it off. Gizzy used the spiders own strings against him and now the web started becoming chains attached to the spider.

"You have lost, give up your in my web now." Then he helped Grey get out of the chains

"Grey go, go back now I'll deal with the rest"

((Seriously though go back))

Shinozaki Ayumi

05-05-2012

((K))
Grey shifted away, going out of Gizzy's mind., Still not moving.

((Kinda what I meant.))

GizzyBear

05-05-2012

As Grey went out of Gizzy's mind and back to the medical wing, he decided to finish his business with the giant spider that was stuck in his chains.

"Im going to release you now." Gizzy released the chains that were attached to the spider and now the giant black spider looked at him.

"Why? You know im still going to try to take your body right?"

Gizzy only responded with

"I won already so you have to go inside of me remember? Also that bird is already inside of me so im just waiting."

The giant black spider laughed at him

"YOUR A FOOL IT DIDN'T MATTER IF YOU WON OR NOT I'LL STILL BE TAKING YOUR BODY!"

The spider charged at him to go inside his body and Gizzy just stood there waiting.

You only wanted a home so I'll provide you one with this body.

iEatTurtlez

05-05-2012

(( gizzy the doctor is channeling through your mind))

GizzyBear

05-05-2012

(( yea i know ))

He looked at his hands

"...He didn't even fight back for the body. I wonder why he didn't."

There was chains and webs all over the ground and he saw some of Grey's blood spread out on the ground.

Then he noticed that someone was trying to enter his mind so he let them.

"Come in."

Youay

05-05-2012

Youay walked into the mind scape, his hand in his coat pockets in a non threatening gesture.
"Hello there.I am here to help."
he took out his hand and adjusted his glasses. as he looked around
(some minor edits.)

GizzyBear

05-05-2012

He looked at this strange man.

""Why, why would you try to help me, I took this person's body so why would will you help me?

He didn't let his guard down against this person and he wanted to know what he was up too.

Youay

05-05-2012

Youay shrugged and took a few steps forward.
"I am a doctor, helping people and sticking my nose where it doesn't belong are required skills."
He looks around at the webs and chains.
"Quite the set up you got going on here, mind telling me whats going on?"

GizzyBear

05-05-2012

"The person body I stole didn't fight back for control at all, he let me have his body on purpose...His friend tried to help him so I decided to hurt him. After that, this person turned my webs into chains and trap me but once his friend went away he released the chains that locked me down and told me I could take it so I did but it didn't turn out like what I thought it would." Then he looked at his wooden hands