That OTHER Place (Very Open RP)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Equiste

05-27-2012

(OOC: Haha...)

Equiste couldn't help but chuckle slightly when she said she hadn't made a in depth analysis. 'Not everything needs an in depth analysis...' He said through the mental link jovially. However he did find it somewhat endearing. He felt kinda sad when Cassandra and Dulcina were talking about Hinderance. He still felt bad about that, almost more so because he wasn't punished for it. Though the extra work from the essence transfer seemed a bit of retribution when it came to that. "I think what you have said is fairly accurate Cassandra. From my interactions with him I would say he is very much a defender. He probably would of made a good Demacian." He said, cursing himself for possibly giving away some information about Hinderance, but his outward smile didn't change. Well, it wasn't like he had said anything easily identifyable. "If not a little too willing to forgive certain... events..." He said, looking down at his empty plate.

"In depth analysis? Haha, dearie, you don't need to analyse someone in depth to have a good idea about someone." She said, putting a hand on her shoulder. "Yeah, he does seem to have some trouble disconnecting himself from... his... emotions so to speak? And I am concerned slightly about how he splits himself up, but he seems to be able to handle it fairly well. Its a shame though since he is probably missing some of his feelings from having his human body... Its a shame..." She said, seemingly getting lost in thought.

(OOC: Darn that took a while... Darn Becker...)

AcolytHinderance

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-27-2012

Cassandra agreed with Dulcina's comment on Hinderance still missing some of his emotions and senses from his human form. "It is true, my creator is missing quite a number of senses as well as some emotions from when he was human." Cassandra looks out the window for a second before continuing. "As far as I have been able to see, my creator can no longer taste what he consumes. It still bothers him not being able to enjoy meals he used to consider a part his daily life. He doesn't seem to be able feel anger unless pushed to the extremes this also seems to apply for all of his other emotions as well."

Cassandra sighs a bit thinking about how her creator would always try to reassure her that he was fine. "He also seems to be one who doesn't want others to worry about him even when it should be necessary, which I find to be a bit annoying at times, but I can understand his point of view." Through the mental link she responds. "Perhaps, but it doesn't hurt to try or have it done."

Youay

05-27-2012

Youay's office
Youay nods at Max in thanks. "I will let you know if I have any questions then.
He turned to Emily and walked over to her.
"Standing is quite fine ma'am. First is the examination spell."
He set the index and middle fingers of both hands on Emily's temples.He started chanting a spell, channeling both mana and chi into it.This spell would give him a overveiw of how her physical body was doing, also to see if there was anything wrong magically speaking with her.

Equiste

05-27-2012

Equiste nodded towards Dulcina as she talked. "Perhaps he needs a bit of a break himself. Go do something he himself wants to do for himself instead of..." He says with his arms crossed before realising he was rambling somewhat. "Sorry." He said, looking out towards the ocean. He looked back when Dulcina started talking again. Perhaps that was an idea, but... 'As much as it would sound it would be to help Hinderance I can't shake the feeling she just wants to investigate a water elemental... Perhaps more intimately than I would expect...' He said over the mental link, his last thought somewhat more hesitant. Honestly he wasn't sure. He sat up straight like he had been struck by a lightning bolt at her next question. "Well... I... Uh..." He said, his mind trying to come up with a response. "Well originally it was to seperate him and the leviathan so they could lead their own seperate lives and they both could get what they wanted after I denied... Can we please not talk about that?" He said, feeling somewhat uncomfortable. "Th... thats ok. I just saw something after that event that just... He had been pursueing Leona and when he became a water el... Ok, I need that truth spell completely dispelled from me, I can still feel it wanting me to volunteer information..." He said, shaking his head. He had to get over that. He just had to do what he could now instead of worrying about the past. "Ok. I guess I can wait out its duration..." He said with a shrug at her answer. "Maybe..." He began, but stopped.

"... And yet as much as you understand his point of view you wish you could do something about it don't you dear?" She said with a sympathetic smile. She still had not removed her hand from Cassandra's shoulder. She smiled as Equiste was making his point about Hinderance going and doing something for himself. "Perhaps he does need a little push to take some time out for himself. I'm sure with the right approach he possibly could get some of those feelings back, perhaps even to the extent where he could enjoy some of the more carnal pleasures." She said, deciding to extend on her point. A second check over her statement made her think perhaps she was looking for an excuse to investigate a water elemental in depth. Oh well, if its for the right purpose... "That was the main reason for your essence transfer research wasn't it?" She said, deciding to direct her attention to Equiste for a bit. "Sorry, I was just curious dear." She said with a sympathetic smile, although it was more than simple curiosity since she already knew about what he just said. She shrugged at his response. "Oh I'm sure the duration is about to run out. I'm sure you'll be fine to ride it out." She said, hoping he would let that pass. He did. "Yeah, maybe I got us a bit off track there. Its too bad he didn't decide to come with us. So what do you think he is up to Cassandra? And is there any other name you would like to be called? Perhaps a nickname of sorts?" She asked, wondering if Cassandra allowed herself such an endearment.

(OOC: Ok, now I am going to sleep. Later all.)

AcolytHinderance

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-27-2012

Cassandra thought over the mental link, "I don't think that would be too bad an idea. He needs to get out more. Unfortunately, the amount of paperwork my sister's actions cause ends up becoming a huge pile up that my creator is required to split himself to at least to 5 forms to take care of."

Cassandra looked over to Dulcina, "Indeed, he should have come to relax a bit after what happened, but his work at the moment would be arguing with the institute about Reshaya's follow up research projects. So far he has been able to keep most of the bad ideas from passing and Summoner Equiste's paper on why introducing Reshaya to Valdimir was a bad idea managed to strike down that suggestion as well. As of right now however, he is probably arguing with the institute about the self destruct sequencing gem as well as the communication bug on Reshaya." Cassandra blushed a bit at the mention of nicknames. She glanced at Equiste before answering. "Summoner Equiste would call me Cassie every so often, I don't mind being called by that nickname." She seems to be fidgeting with her fingers a bit, possibly a bit nervous mentioning her given nickname.

Bright Oblivion

05-27-2012

Youay's Office

Physically speaking, Emily was in good health. She exercised regularly, ate right, and took good care of herself. Apart from getting less sleep than she probably should, mostly due to concern for Sigmund's current condition, there was nothing wrong with her.

The doctor's probing into her magic would reveal that her magical energy was positively charged. The charge could be easily explained by the fact that Emily focused entirely on healing magics, which were, by their nature, positive. Once again, there was nothing extremely abnormal about her. Anomalous, perhaps, but easily explained and most likely not the cause of whatever was wrong with Sigmund, at least not on its own.

Youay

05-27-2012

It doubles as his personal lab too.
Youay nodded and took out a notebook and noted his findings down.
"You seem to be in good health, physically and magically speaking." He looks over to Sigmund.
"Now lets see what we got going on with you sir." You then puts his fingers on Sigmunds temples and channels the same spell on him."

Bright Oblivion

05-27-2012

Inside the doc's personal lab

Physically, Sigmund was not doing so well. He was experiencing advanced stages of withdrawal and sleep deprivation. His muscles ached and his head was in pain. Sweat still poured down his skin, and he was still pale. Beyond that, the doctor could tell that, like Emily, Sigmund normally took good care of himself. However, as the doctor examined him, he would notice that Sigmund's muscles were beginning to contract almost at random as though being hit by localized electrical pulses.

When the doctor examined Sigmund magically, the first thing he would notice would be that Sigmund's energy was decidedly negative. However, unlike Emily's and indeed that of most people the doctor had examined, Sigmund's energy seemed to be an amalgamation of separate energies, almost all of them negative, and these energies appeared to be struggling against each other for dominance. If he looked close enough, the doctor might see various energies coursing along Sigmund's person. When two or more different energies came into contact, there was a spark, a small energetic discharge that would cause the nearby muscles to contract in response. As the doctor observed it, the collisions seemed to become more frequent and more potent, the discharges becoming bigger. He may need to check with the gremlin just to ensure that this was abnormal, even for Sigmund, and would need to see how things changed when Sigmund and Emily were in physical contact, but the doctor was definitely on the right track.

Equiste

05-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcolytHinderance View Post
Cassandra thought over the mental link, "I don't think that would be too bad an idea. He needs to get out more. Unfortunately, the amount of paperwork my sister's actions cause ends up becoming a huge pile up that my creator is required to split himself to at least to 5 forms to take care of."

Cassandra looked over to Dulcina, "Indeed, he should have come to relax a bit after what happened, but his work at the moment would be arguing with the institute about Reshaya's follow up research projects. So far he has been able to keep most of the bad ideas from passing and Summoner Equiste's paper on why introducing Reshaya to Valdimir was a bad idea managed to strike down that suggestion as well. As of right now however, he is probably arguing with the institute about the self destruct sequencing gem as well as the communication bug on Reshaya." Cassandra blushed a bit at the mention of nicknames. She glanced at Equiste before answering. "Summoner Equiste would call me Cassie every so often, I don't mind being called by that nickname." She seems to be fidgeting with her fingers a bit, possibly a bit nervous mentioning her given nickname.
The contemplative private room of the Drifting Lotus

'Yeah, I can't believe how much trouble your sister somehow manages to get up to. If she had just a few of your traits she would be more tolerable. However that would be interesting to see, having Hinderance spend some time with Dulcina. Though admittantly it would be nice to have some social time with Hinderance period. It seems we've had little time to catch up with anything. I'm happy that we have had some time to spend together socially now.' He broadcasted over the link. He was having a good time with both Cassandra and Dulcina. He frowned slightly at the mention of the self destruct gem. "The communication bug I can understand if it isn't a bit of a violition of her rights, but perhaps the self destruct gem is going a bit too far. ... Unfortunately though except on the basis Filfire might go insane and attempt to destroy the institute if they invoked it to destroy her I can't really find a good reason to remove it." He frowned at his own comment. Perhaps it was because he didn't feel up to thinking through other logical reasons why it was a bad idea. He raised an eyebrow to Dulcina when she mentioned Reshaya as a specimen. "With all due respect senior summoner, Reshaya is still an intelligent sentient being. Specimen just sounds so... Clinical." He really wished he had a better word than just clinical. He couldn't help but laugh when Dulcina questioned how they got on to that line of reasoning. He was slightly surprised at her reaction to being asked if she had a nickname. Equiste smiles though when she mentions she doesn't mind being called Cassie. "I think it suits you quite well Cassie." He said with a smile. He poured himself more wine. Glass 2. "Would either of you like some wine?" He asked. He didn't really want to drink it all himself.

Dulcina listened as Cassandra talked about the work Hinderance was doing and what he was trying to argue against. She showed a little visible surprise at Equistes answer about how he couldn't find too many logical reasons behind removing the gem. "Hmm, it would be difficult to determine. The communication bug component I don't think she would be too fussed about since I'm not sure she cares what the institute knows she does. However the self destructing aspect does seem a bit far, it will at very least completely terminate a valuable specimen. It should simply be a disabling protocol instead of a destruction based one, like Equiste has." She said with a bit of a shrug. She rolled her eyes at Equistes comment. "Sentient or not, she is still an experimental specimen. Hinderance may see himself as a bit of a father figure but that technically means the donors and the institute is their mother. Wait, how did we get on this line of reasoning?" She asked, regarding them both with a strange look, before laughing along with Equiste (and Cassandra if she does). Interesting, so it was Equiste who called her Cassie first? "I see, I believe Equiste is right. So you don't mind if I call you 'Cassie' Miss Maldric or would you like to become more aquainted with me first before feeling familiar enough with me calling you that?" She asked politely.

(OOC: Tsk, that took way longer than expected... Then again thats me getting into the mindset of two different characters...)

AcolytHinderance

05-28-2012

Cassandra thought for a moment before coming to her own conclusion. "I believe their reasoning behind the self destruct sequencing gem is that they consider me as back up. Some of the project workers have mentioned their displeasure at the continued existence of Reshaya as an entity when they found that I had been saved as well. Most of their arguments being that my sister is unpredictable making her dangerous." She takes a sip of her tea while still thinking on the possible lines of reasoning they may have had to place the gem on her sister. "Another reason could be that they want control, but that is yet to be proven." Cassandra nods at Equistes offer of wine and holds out her glass. With Dulcina mentioning Cassandra's and Reshaya's possible family tree she chuckles.

When Dulcina mentions if she could call her by her nickname Cassandra couldn't help, but blush a little. "You can call me by my nickname if you wish Senior Summoner Dulcina, I don't mind having a shortened name."

Cassandra mentioned her views over the mental link, "That is true Summoner Equiste, my creator hasn't been spending much time on himself. He tries to push work aside for me and Reshaya, but most of the time that isn't possible either. It would appear after he had become a water elemental the institute began expecting much more from him, perhaps even too much. Yet, he almost never complains. Well except when the amount of paperwork starts flooding the house.