That OTHER Place (Very Open RP)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bright Oblivion

05-26-2012

Youay's Office

Emily shrugs. "I don't see why not," she mutters, glancing concernedly at Sigmund. "If you think it'll help, you can do whatever you need to. What do you wan-"

Whatever she is about to say is cut short by three sharp knocks on Youay's office door. The gremlins had arrived.

Equiste

05-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcolytHinderance View Post
Cassandra was going to tell her Cheng would pay for the expenses and he and her creator had some kind of deal going, but decided to let Dulcina do as she felt. "Ok, I will leave it up to you Senior Summoner Dulcina. As for the incense a bit of both actually, this place has some history my creator and Cheng would not disclose to me, but their response to most of my questions was a smile so I am not sure what to think." She turned to look at Equiste as he coughed from the incense, "Don't worry Summoner Equiste, the incense it only meant to be for a short duration, I will put it out once Cheng picks up on it."

Cheng smelling the incense quietly opened the sliding door being very cautious. He placed the menus down on the table and whispered into Cassandra's ear. "Anything you need just tap the door and a waitress will peak in to take your order. I'll see myself out." Bowing again before leaving he closed the door behind without making any sounds.

((More like tipsy from not knowing what alcohol tastes like and finding out the hard way.))
In a Private Room at the Drifting Lotus...

"I... Alright." He said, feeling that saying anything would probably draw more attention to himself. Besides, he still felt a little strange from the fact that the magic forcing him to tell the truth still had a slight hold here. Oh well, not like he had anything really that he wanted to hide. Might get uncomfortable but he should be fine. He picked up one of the bamboo menus and look at it, a slight frown crossing his face. It seemed mainly to be that of fish and sea food like the girls were talking about. Sea food wasn't exatly what he enjoyed eating. "Perhaps I'll have a b..." He began before Dulcina interupted him. Well, she was right. He was meant to be here enjoying a break, not making concessions of his own enjoyment if there were other options available. He blocked any of his thoughts going through the link, especially since he couldn't trust his mind right now. This scene reminded him of something he had read about some Noxian plays with some... interesting fantasy content. Like being alone in a private room with two attractive females by the sea... He shook his head. Perhaps it was the incense. He heard what Dulcina ordered before saying what he wanted. 'This is a nice place Cassandra. Thank you for bringing us here.' He said through the link as he spoke. "Then I'll have a Demacian Military Roast thankyou." He said, feeling like something simple. It was a dish comprised of well roasted beef with potatoes and a sprinking of gravy, usually used for celebrating promotions and stuff. He gazed towards the girls, focusing more on Cassandra than Dulcina. "Although I apologise now if the smell affects your meals." He said, finally looking relaxed. It interested him what Dulcina wanted with the services menu but I guess she wanted to take advantage of being out here while she had the chance. Probably the main reason she wanted to pay for their stay. As much as he disliked Dulcina's methods, her as a person wasn't too bad, if not a bit free. He hoped Cassandra was relaxing as well. He'd feel disappointed if she wasn't.

"Fair enough, I guess a place can have its secrets..." She said, sounding a little disapointed. Oh well, she could probably investigate this place later if she felt like. "Oooh, lets see what they got then." She said, quickly picking up a menu just as it was put down. She seemed to scan over it quickly before looking upwards in a train of thought. She looked down and frowned when Equiste began to say something. "Oh for goodness sake, you're here to enjoy yourself not to order something you don't prefer and poke around at it. Cassandra has clearly stated other options are available. Now think of something you properly like." She said to him before turning back to Cassandra. "I must admit I haven't had sea food in a while. I didn't know the rare symphon puffer fish was found around this area. A great delicacy if prepared right or your death if even one detail is messed up. I'm not sure what I want though, is there anything you recommend?" She said, deciding that if Cassandra did have a favourite she would go for that, if not probably some Ionian tunish fish shashimi. "Oh, and can you get them to get for me a list of the services they provide here?" She said, wondering if she would notice the waitresses take the order. "So, is there a main beverage they like to serve here or is it pretty generalised?" She asked. Looking over at Equiste. Oh good, seemed he was finally relaxing properly. She glanced back to Cassandra, seeing how relaxed she was.

(OOC: Tsk, making me go back through the pages to get the information on this place... Which reminds me, got enough threads on favourite links for me to remember. I can just put it here. http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...068342&page=75)

Youay

05-26-2012

Youay's office, though some say he actually lives there.
Youay looked over to the door and sighs.
"I will be right back Emily."
He walks over to the door and opens it and looks around a moment before noticing the gremlins.
"Oh there you are. Is there something I can help you guys with? I am with a patient right now, so if it can wait you can feel free to make an appointment."

Bright Oblivion

05-26-2012

Youay's home away from home

Rex fishes out the whiteboard and writes:

We know. We also know that Boss is the patient you're working with. We're here to observe, advise, and explain.

Here he glances at the more authoritative gremlin next to him. In response, the gremlin known as Oh Fearless Leader, or Max, taps a hand to his head before pointing at Youay, asking to speak to him telepathically. Unlike Rex, who preferred to use the whiteboard, Max favored speaking mentally. Less chance of being eavesdropped upon, and it was typically easier and faster.

Youay

05-26-2012

The Doc Cave...no wait...that sounds pretty bad.
Youay looked between the two goblins and then nodded to Max, giving him the ok for the telepathic communications. After that he opened the door the rest of the way, offering his two new guest entrance before going back inside himself.

Bright Oblivion

05-26-2012

It really does. But I got nothin better

Max nods in gratitude as the two gremlins follow Youay into his office. "Healer," he says telepathically, his voice soft but still carrying authority. "If any questions should arise during your examination, or if you are uncertain as to a course of action, ask. We have...theories as to what is troubling the Wolf's Head, but we will not explain them until afterward, lest they tamper with your perception and the examination's results."

Emily looks toward the gremlins, curious at their arrival, then turns to the doctor. "What would you have me do, Doctor? Do you need me to sit down during your examination, or am I fine standing here?"

AcolytHinderance

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-27-2012

In a Private Room at the Drifting Lotus

Cassandra's posture was still somewhat of a composed nature where she seemed like she was still in a meeting, but it didn't seem like she was straining herself trying to maintain it. It was as if that was how she normally sat. Cassandra toke note of what Equiste wanted to eat and replied, "It will be fine Summoner Equiste the smell of steak isn't a bad thing." After the reply she then turned to Dulcina. "I would recommend the salmon sushi. The dish counts as a buffet on its own right so you can keep asking for more. Its a simple, but satisfying dish that comes with an assortment of side dishes as well."

Cassandra wondered if anyone ever ordered the puffer fish, but decided to give some information on it regardless. "The puffer fish served here has yet to kill anyone, something that relates to the skill of the chiefs here, but the slight numbing of the tongue can be an experience." Cassandra went over to the sliding door and tapped twice, a brief moment later the door opened very slightly as Cassandra whispered the orders and a brief of the services they provide. "Senior Summoner Dulcina, I have taken the liberty of ordering you the Ionian tunish fish shashimi, a salmon sushi set for myself and the Demacian Military Roast for Summoner Equiste. The salmon set we can all share, as there isn't a set limit to how much of it we can eat."

Going back to her seat she turned to Dulcina, "The main beverage is green tea which comes with every meal, but there are an assortment of alcoholic drinks on the other side of the menu. Again they serve quite a number of different drinks, but nothing too high a caliber. There is another waitress outside if you wish to ask for anything else Senior Summoner Dulcina." Over the secure mental channel she replied, "No need to thank me Summoner Equiste, I was planning to bring you here eventually since you seem to like calm places rather than chaotic areas."

((I was going reply with a copy paste of an entire menu, but ah this works well too :P))

((Also I shall be back in a few hours > . > sis wants to go out of food.....So yep that means I'm paying >:< ))

Equiste

05-27-2012

(OOC: Haha, that kinda reminds me of a friends family.)

The Restful Private Room of the Drifting Lotus

Equiste observed her posture. It looked she wasn't pushing to hold it, although he wasn't sure what she felt was her version of relaxing. He himself when he relaxed would push his back straight against the chair sitting up, his hands either on the armrests or neatly across his lap. In this case his hands were across his lap. "Perhaps not but smell is still something that could affect your meal." He said, shifting around a little. What was he worried about? It shouldn't affect it too much but he felt compelled to apologize anyway. Listening to the information on the puffer fish made him wonder somewhat why someone would subject themselves to that risk but what was he to judge? "Thank you." He said in response to her ordering for them. Upon mention of the alcoholic drinks he looks over to the other side of the menu. "Hmm, I think some wine might be nice..." He said, standing up and making his way over to the door, asking for a bottle of Ionian wine and enough glasses for all three. "I've asked for extra glasses if you feel you want any wine, if you like. Its a bit of a sweet one I like." He said as he made his way back to his seat. If no one else had any he'd probably take it home with him, depending on what happened here. He raised his eyebrow at Dulcina's question, but says nothing. Analytical, but innocent enough he supposed. 'I like it. Somewhat reminds me of Demacia and my happier times here in Ionia.' He said, closing his eyes and taking a deep breath, then coughing a bit as he forgot there was still incense in here. He contemplated the fact she said she was going to bring him here eventually, but decided not to think too much on it. 'I apologize for Dulcina's questions. She can be very curious over the strangest details.' He said giving Cassandra a sympathetic smile.

"Hmm, I guess tea will do for now. Alcohol is a bit of a different type of relaxing to me. Perhaps I'll feel like some later." She said. Hmm, it looked like Cassandra wasn't completely relaxed. Then again, she didn't know how the blood elemental was interpreting the body. She sat slightly diagonally on the chair, her legs together and angled to the right. She had already kicked off her shoes. "Thank you dear. I am quite looking forward to this." She says happily. She found it somewhat interesting that Equiste had ordered some wine. Eh, perhaps she might have some depending on how she was feeling. "So have you had much alcohol before Cassandra? I imagine having some as a human is different to if they tested its effect on you as a blood elemental." She said, wondering if the technical poison did affect a blood elemental. She wondered where the conversation would head while they waited for their meals to come.

(OOC: Haha, so I took my time with... ok, I got distracted while typing this. Using my friends computer atm. :P)

AcolytHinderance

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-27-2012

Private Room of the Drifting Lotus
Cassandra about to respond to Dulcina heard a tap on the door. Heading there for a moment she listened through the small opening, "Summoner Equiste, the chiefs would like to know how you would like your steak? Apparently they want you to tell the waitress as well, something about the specific needs of the customer." Leaving the gap open she sat herself back down on her seat. "Unlike my creator blood being what it is can still carry the toxins once absorbed, in order for it to clear up something akin to a liver is temporarily produced and for that duration any side effects are felt although only up to a point. For me however, still inhabiting a human body I am still very susceptible to poisons of all kinds. My personal experience with alcohol is quite limited although I am not sure if the previous owner of this body drank alcohol regularly, but I am still capable of drinking some amount before feeling the effects." Cassandra just remembering that she could now extinguish the incense carefully moved over to where she had first lit it. Pouring a tiny amount of water on top of it a short sizzling sound could be heard. For now the smell remained, but slowly emptied out through the window. Over the mental channel she responded, "It is no problem Summoner Equiste her questions aren't that intrusive." She gave a smile back to Equiste while she dealt with the incense.

As the waitress outside the room waited for Equistes answer, Cheng came back holding a different list. Carefully pushing it through the tiny gap he laid it on the floor, there was note saying, "The list of services we offer, as you requested." Cassandra picked up the list and the note passing it onto Dulcina. On the list there were a lot of different rates for lodgings: family's, couples, honeymooners, were but a few mentioned. Going further down the list it also mentioned export and import services that were negotiable after normal hours. Going a few more down the list another interesting note happened to be hirelings, assistants and other consultants were available at different rates, but again will only be negotiable once normal hours were over.

Equiste

05-27-2012

The drifting room of the Private Lotus

"Sorry." He said, making his way over to the waitress and advising her he wanted his steak well done. He made his way back into the room, listening to Cassandra answering Dulcina's question. "Miss Layrin did drink socially, just not heavily or too often, especially due to the military. However she did tell me she wasn't much of a drinker before the military either." He said, remembering a couple of conversations he had with her. He smiled back as she smiled at him, making his way back to his seat. Soon he'd be able to breathe the sea air deeply again. Dulcina seemed more concerned with her list than anything else right now. 'Well, that seemed to distract her quickly.' He broadcasted with amusement. "So how many times have you been here? Is this place popular?" He asks. He really had no idea where to take the conversation.

"Thank you Cassandra." She says, looking down at the list that had been giving to her. She passed over the lodgings and import and export services, she was morely looking for stuff like massages and hot springs and stuff along those lines, so she immediately went to looking at the hire list. Hmm, ok. So there was possibly something she was going for later. "So she can take a few..." She said after Equiste had mentioned the bodies drinking habits, still looking at the services.