That OTHER Place (Very Open RP)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AcolytHinderance

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-26-2012

((More of less, but the nature of the place makes people hazy on the details. That and everyone was probably pretty drunk by the end of that one.))

Cassandra turned to look at Dulcina beside her. "Yes, seafood is their specialty, but the chiefs here can take separate orders to match Demacian or Noxian cuisine, but you'd have to know the dish by name for them to be able to make it for you since the other types of food isn't on the menu." Cassandra just remembering stood up for a second and went to the back of the room. Looking down she opened a hidden hatch and tinkered with the incense a bit. She lit one so that the aroma could help those inside feel more relaxed.

Taking her seat once more the smell of different types of flowers slowly filled the room. It changed following a soothing sequence that seemed to be woven into one another. "I hope the incense isn't too much. It is customary to light it when guests wishes to relax it helps the waitresses and other helpers of the establishment be more discreet.

Equiste

05-26-2012

(OOC: Its hard for me to imagine Cassandra being drunk at anything...)

Hmm, so the chefs could make anything huh? Too bad his taste in food was quite bland in comparison. He wondered if his old friends memories had told Cassandra that his favourite meal was a well done steak with melted Demacian cheese over it. Equiste coughed a little as the incense filled the room. He wasn't much of an incense person, much preferring the sea air instead. "No, the incense is fine..." He said. It seemed Dulcina was asking most of the questions he wanted answered, so he just let himself watch the two talk.

"Oh, I like all types of food. I'm pretty sure I'll be happy with whatever they have." She said with a smile. "And since you were so nice to bring us to this place I'll be happy to pay for all of us as well. Please don't say no dear, I want to do it. Indulge a senior summoner?" She said with a bit of a chuckle, placing a hand on Cassandra's arm when she asked her not to say no. She removed it after a few seconds. She breathed in the incense. It smelled nice. "I see, help them become more discreet? You mean use methods to hide themselves or the incense itself makes us less aware? Hmm, so when are those menus comming?" She asked, almost like she was distracting herself.

(OOC: Ok, thats it from me for tonight... ... Morning. I'll post when I wake up... You get some sleep too Hinderance... :P)

FilFire

05-26-2012

((Hey, I'm talking to him.))

AcolytHinderance

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-26-2012

Cassandra was going to tell her Cheng would pay for the expenses and he and her creator had some kind of deal going, but decided to let Dulcina do as she felt. "Ok, I will leave it up to you Senior Summoner Dulcina. As for the incense a bit of both actually, this place has some history my creator and Cheng would not disclose to me, but their response to most of my questions was a smile so I am not sure what to think." She turned to look at Equiste as he coughed from the incense, "Don't worry Summoner Equiste, the incense it only meant to be for a short duration, I will put it out once Cheng picks up on it."

Cheng smelling the incense quietly opened the sliding door being very cautious. He placed the menus down on the table and whispered into Cassandra's ear. "Anything you need just tap the door and a waitress will peak in to take your order. I'll see myself out." Bowing again before leaving he closed the door behind without making any sounds.

((More like tipsy from not knowing what alcohol tastes like and finding out the hard way.))

Ask Riven

05-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryugi Kazamaru View Post
Kaz sighs and speaks to Riven as the couple move along. "I'm sorry about that. You must think I'm some kind of heartless jerk, refusing to help him..." It was odd. If Riven was paying attention, she might see Kaz seemed more upset about her suggested negative opinion of him than his friend. "I'm just not that concerned about him because his device wasn't that worried. It didn't seem too upset about the extent of his injuries. If it said he was bleeding or not breathing, or something, I'd be there in an instant, frustrations with him aside."

Kaz paused in his words as he lead Riven through a small crowd of people clustered around the window of Heimerdinger's "Piltover Customs." The small yordle was busy talking about some new invention of his, mentioning things Kaz couldn't begin to understand. His was a mind of magic, not of machines. As he passed the shop, he continued.

"However, it sounds to me like he probably got knocked out by a teleportation failure, so he should be just fine, even without my involvement." Kaz sighed. "You don't think less of me, do you?" He paused, turning to face Riven.
Riven nods at Heimerdinger as they pass by his shop. He notices her behind the crowd and waves back at her, before continuing on with his discussion.

When Kaz stops abruptly afterwards, Riven avoids his eyes, blushing slightly.

'You're being too obvious with your emotions,' She tells herself for what seems like the thousandth time. It's one thing she had never been able to get used to, the facade people could muster to hide their thoughts.

She shakes her head slowly at his question. "I'd probably do the same, if I were you. We share the same mindset in that regard. But I'm not sure if that's a good or bad thing." She smiles meekly at the joke.

"Shall we continue?" She asks, nodding in the direction of the shop.

Youay

05-26-2012

Youay's office
Youay walked over the Sigmund slowly. He then reached down and took the hammer in one hand. With the other he placed it on Sigmund's temple and muttered a simple sleeping spell. It might make the examination alot easier to perform.

Bright Oblivion

05-26-2012

Youay's Office

Sigmund feels the hammer slipping from his grasp and tries to hold on to it. It was all he had to defend himself with. He feels the effects of the sleeping spell seeping into his bones and his eyelids begin to feel like they each weigh three tons. His eyes begin to flutter closed only to open immediately in surprise and fear. He glances first at the doctor, then at Emily who is still standing by the wall, his gaze tinged with bewilderment. He's not sure what's going on, and he can feel the abnormal drowsiness caused by the sleeping spell, can practically taste the doctor's aftershave and his magical signature, which was like a breath of fresh mountain air. He tries to fight against it, to stay awake, but it's like he's trying to push a large boulder up a steep hill. Slowly but surely, he finds himself losing the battle. He shoots another glance at Emily, who nods in reply, and closes his eyes, drifting to sleep almost immediately.

Ryugi Kazamaru

05-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Riven View Post
Riven nods at Heimerdinger as they pass by his shop. He notices her behind the crowd and waves back at her, before continuing on with his discussion.

When Kaz stops abruptly afterwards, Riven avoids his eyes, blushing slightly.

'You're being too obvious with your emotions,' She tells herself for what seems like the thousandth time. It's one thing she had never been able to get used to, the facade people could muster to hide their thoughts.

She shakes her head slowly at his question. "I'd probably do the same, if I were you. We share the same mindset in that regard. But I'm not sure if that's a good or bad thing." She smiles meekly at the joke.

"Shall we continue?" She asks, nodding in the direction of the shop.
Kaz's face brightened at Riven's suggestion. He felt better already. Oddly enough the both of them shared another thing: military service. While Riven's military career was far more pronounced, Kaz had served briefly, for the mandatory three year term, in Demacia's military. He knew well enough how to prioritize, and Jay was probably fine. Right now, what he wanted was to sit down and have a nice meal with Riven. Just the two of them, together. He picked up on Riven's blush when he'd turned to face her, but kept his realization to himself. He didn't want to make her feel any more uncomfortable than she already might have felt. He had to admit, though, that she looked rather...lovely when she smiled, or blushed. He shook himself out of his musings again, his face reddening slightly in its own blush.

"Of course, we should almost be there." He turned and continued down the street for a while longer. Not much else was said, really. Right now he just wanted to get to the cafe, and leave the talking and discussion for their meal.

After a few minutes, the couple would find themselves at the entrance of the cafe. Luckily for them, it seemed they'd come at a fairly slow time, and they more or less had the whole place to themselves. Kaz approached the counter as the hostess greeted them. "A table for two, please. A nice quiet one if you would. We've had a long walk." The hostess nodded happily, grabbed a pair of menus, and beckoned the couple to follow her. Kaz would look back to Riven and motion for her to go first, a smile on his face. He was still a gentleman after all, and ladies were to go first.

Lord of Apoc

05-26-2012

((._. I don't now how I can show up somewhere without causeing some sort of disruption))

Youay

05-26-2012

Youay's office
(His magical signature would mostly taste like clean mountain air. Took me awhile to figure it out.)
Youay straightened Sigmund out on the couch and sighed. He then walked over to Emily and gave her a quick look over.
"Hmm May I perform a quick reading spell on you? I wanna see if there is anything going on with your Chi and magical energy. Probably see if I can do a aura reading if I can."
He looked back at Sigmund and scratched his head.
"I never seen anyone have withdrawals like that so quickly. Even more so the absence of touch from someone being the stimuli for that response"