That OTHER Place (Very Open RP)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bright Oblivion

05-25-2012

Your office

Emily glances toward Sigmund, absently rubbing the charm on her necklace with her thumb and index finger. "This badly?" she asks. "Today. Since about twenty minutes ago. I'm not sure how he's been the past week. He kept the door locked and had me set meals on the other side of it. But I noticed him exhibiting somewhat similar symptoms- the sweating, the irritability, and the exhaustion- to a lesser degree last week while we were in Piltover, ever since he got back from drinks with Vince."

Sigmund continues tapping his fingers against his leg and flexing the arm holding the hammer. What he was thinking could be anyone's guess, but it probably wasn't good.

At the entrance to the Medical Wing

A gremlin in dress whites enters, his shoes neatly polished, his hat on straight, his sunglasses so clean one could see one's face in them, and his mustache neatly groomed. Following in his wake is Rex, who seems like a mere footnote compared to the authority emanated by the lead figure.

Harriet stands up, but one look from the gremlin known by his underlings as Oh Fearless Leader causes her to sit back down. He knew where he was going and when he needed to be there, and nothing would stand in his way.

Youay

05-25-2012

My Office
Youay looked over Sigmund and noticed the muscles flexing in his arm.
"How are you holding up. Can I get you anything? Something to drink or eat?"
He took a few slowly took a few steps towards him. He kept his eyes on Sigmund as he did, for if he did try anything the first thing Youay would do would be to disarm him. Hopefully without the need to break his arm doing so.
"Can I ask you what you were making? it must of been important since you needed a week of solitude to work on it."
In the hallways
The matron was heading towards the break room when she noticed the two gremlins. She was about to get after them for wondering around unsupervised. But she decided it wasn't worth the trouble after seeing the sense of purpose in the leaders actions

Bright Oblivion

05-25-2012

The Office that is not Mine

Sigmund watches the doctor warily. First the man talked to Emily, discussing who knows what, then he started moving toward Sigmund. The doctor would notice that Sigmund's eyes, though muted in color due to weariness, were shifting to a lighter blue. The hand around the hammer grips it tighter as Sigmund clutches it like a person lost at sea grasps at a lifeline. It takes him a bit to realize that the doctor had asked him a question, and even longer for him to formulate a response.

"It wasn't one thing," he says slowly. "It was a lot of things. Random things. I didn't care what I made. I just needed to hammer. It helps me think, and I needed to think about something. I can't remember what, though." Sigmund's mind was working in overdrive- trying to stay awake, trying to answer questions, trying to figure out why the man in the white coat was approaching him. Though he looked somewhat threatening while holding the hammer, a week without sleep was taking its toll on him. Holding the hammer steady was all he seemed able to do, and even then his arm shook from time to time from the exertion.

In the Halls

Rex and Oh Fearless Leader continue toward their destination. Max inclines his head toward the matron, grateful that she hadn't stopped them.

((Time to sleep. Zis shall be continued on the morrow. Or rather, later today.))

AcolytHinderance

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Equiste View Post
"I have no problem with that. After the Piltover incident I was sent there for an extended period of time to pick up some Ionian techniques to better control my emotions. It will be nice to see it again." He said, deliberately letting some images of Ionia through his head and over the link to some of the spots he spent meditating. He looked over at Cassandra while she prepared the co-ordinates.

"Fine with me. I have had some good holidays in Ionia. ... Not so great when Noxus was there, but an interesting study to be sure." She said, remembering back to an earlier time. She wondered where in Ionia Cassandra was taking them.

(OOC: Well, all the action is winding down so its not that surprising. Means faster cycles too. :P)
(OOC EDIT: And hello there Filfire. Thats a very nasty ultimate. Wait, what does Filfires tail have to do with what happened here?)

((Ill assume both of them understand Ionian then ))

Cassandra finally digging up the co-ordinates opened a rift to Ionian soil. "This way please." Cassandra walked into the rift, as she set foot on the other side she was in front of the place Hinderance had taken them for dinner that one time after they managed to get her out of Reshaya.

The host of the establishment hearing the sound of the rift opening went out to meet his visitors. A man of small stature he was a little shorter than Cassandra. Speaking in Ionian he greeted the familiar customer. "Ah! Cassandra good to see you. How are those robes I gave you? I know they are a bit tight, but a woman needs to look her best." Laughing the man continued, "Oh and your sister happened to pass through her a few days ago with a man in tow. Looking at the way they were acting I would say they probably have something going on yes?"

Cassandra looking down replied, "I do not know what my sister does in her free time and I am not one to gossip Cheng." She looked at the inn, it hadn't changed at all.

((rofles reply whenever ya can :P))

Equiste

05-26-2012

(OOC: Well, most of my plans for tomorrow... *looks at time* today somewhat fell through so I got some time now.)

Before Equiste stepped through he cast a light illusion on himself to his more casual outfit, black shirt and pants though he still had bare feet. Putting a hand over his wrist before removing it again there was a golden bracer with a red gem in the center. With that he stepped through the rift, being the last as Dulcina had went before him. He looked around. "Hmm, I can't say I've been here before..." He says, taking a look around. He looked over as they guy talked to Cassandra. He frowned a little towards the man. What Reshaya was up to was really something he wasn't keen on hearing, especially if it was with a man. "I don't think knowing what her sister is up to is helpful if we are going to take some time in your establishment... And I would imagine she would look fine in other clothes as well." He said. He put a hand to his head at what Dulcina said. "

Dulcina stepped through the rift soon after Cassandra had, this time though without her summoners robes. Instead she was wearing a light blue qi pao dress (chinese thing) with white cherry blossoms pattern, and blue kitten style heels (according to wiki for where I was looking). She took a quick look around. "Hmm, I think I have been here before, but it has been a while." She mused. Not long after Equiste came through. She watched the guy come up to Cassandra, trying to remember if she recognised him. She chuckled slightly when Cassandra mentioned she didn't gossip. "Nope, usually she is too busy to gossip." She said, putting a friendly hand to her back. "Just teasing dearie." Even though it was probably true. She considered Equistes statement. Did Cassandra actually wear anything else? "Come to think of it Cassandra, it would seem whenever I have seen you it is in that outfit. Don't you have any other different outfit types that you wear?" She asked curiously. Perhaps being constructed the way she had been had removed certain... Traits found in social society.

FilFire

05-26-2012

((Black shirt and pants, bare feet..... Copycat!))

AcolytHinderance

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-26-2012

The area itself was rather unremarkable, a discreet little village near a shore line. Looking around everyone can see rice fields in the distance where the local farmers were working. There also seemed like there were a few guards patrolling the area as well, but they seemed very relaxed acting more like they were taking a pleasant stroll instead of something serious. The establishment seemed like a small building with its ceiling low to the ground, but length wise it would seem it had more room.

Cheng noticing the two new guests bowed in respect. "Ah! More institute personnel I presume. Welcome to my establishment 'The Drifting Lotus'. Oh I was just making some Ideal chatter please come in." Cheng gesturing his arms for the three to enter the building.

Cassandra turned to Dulcina, "Yes, well....I might be busy, but my social graces are still intact." She looks at the both of them. "I have other things to wear....Its just I prefer these." Cassandra entered the building while Cheng still gestured.

((I wish I could competently play other champs, but it takes like 12-15 matches for me to get any where in terms of build :S Leona's basically my main stay, and all other champs I am bugger all at XD ))

Equiste

05-26-2012

"Err, of course I j... Oh nevermind." He said, a little flustered. With a quick breath he relaxed a bit. He waited for Dulcina to enter before following himself. He hoped they would mostly be left alone. The events of the day had been affecting him strangely and he wasn't sure how he was going to react. This was the first time he actually got to see Dulcina in a social setting, Cassandra for the most part as well. This would be interesting.

"Oh relax girl I was just messing with you a little bit." She said, putting her hands on her shoulders from behind. "Fair enough, a girl should wear what she wants is what I say." She said as she took her hands off, following her inside. "Hmm, I'm still not sure if I've been here before..."

AcolytHinderance

05-26-2012

Once inside they realize the building deceptively somewhat below ground. There was a natural spring inside that passed through watering a tree that stood in the middle. The architecture was free flowing as it all seemed like it was built to the focal point of the tree. All the wooden planks used seemed to point towards it. Just looking at the wood anyone could tell they were smoothed out to feel as if they were all one piece. Looking around the nearby four seat stall there were other customers quietly enjoying a meal with their friends. Some stalls had bounty hunters and other more shady people, but they kept to themselves.

Cheng showed them to a private room on the other side of the building with its view out towards the rice fields. "I will return with a menu shortly, please make yourselves at home. I would also like to mention this place also serves as a Tavern so feel free if you wish to stay for the night." With that Cheng left the room carefully closing the sliding door behind himself.

The private room was for a six seat arrangement giving all of them plenty of room. Utensils were already laid out. Outside the window a cool breeze would pass through every now and again filling the room with fresh air from the outlaying shore line.

Cassandra thanked Cheng as we went off to get the menu's. She found herself a seat and sat down. "This is a place my creator had brought me and Reshaya after the successful split during her final development stage."

Equiste

05-26-2012

(OOC: Ah, so they used it for both to celbrate the essence transfer and the Reshaya seperation.)

Equiste couldn't help but go over to where the spring was running. He crouched down, putting a hand in the water, letting his eyes close and relax. THen he quickly got up and made his way over to the private room that Cheng showed them to. He looked out towards the Rice fields before looking back at Cheng as he talked. Well good, looks like there would be little contact with others, what he needed right now. He sat down at a seat on the opposite side of the table to Cassandra and Dulcina (assuming the seats are on the long side of the table so not that much room between them). "I see." He frowned a bit towards Dulcina. This was meant to be a relaxing time, not a time to be going through old... events like that. He took in a deep breath, enjoying the sea air. He had always liked water over the other elements, and being near it made him feel relaxed. "Its a very nice place. I can see why Hinderance would like the place."

Dulcina sat in the seat beside Cassandra after she had sat down. Hmm, his response was short. "Ah yes, that would of been interesting to see. But I take it the actual experience wasn't too pleasant from what I had hea..." She stopped at Equistes frown and decided to change the subject. Cassandra wouldn't feel too relaxed if she had to keep going through such experiences. "Its too bad he wasn't able to let himself some time off to be here with us. I would of liked to see what he was like. So what do they commonly serve here? Seafood?" She asked, since they were so close to the sea. "Indeed, quite a peaceful spot..." She said in response to Equistes comment.