The grand soiree at the Laurent mansion.

1234511 ... 43
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FI0RA Laurent

04-19-2014

Two beams of light were going far in the sky, lighting up the few clouds floating in the darkness of the night.
Many people were walking towards the residence of the Laurent family. Carriage were lined up on the streets.
Piltover, Noxus, Ionia, Zaun, Shurima desert, Bandle city, Bildgewater and of course, Demacia. All city-states were parts of the event and this was to be one of the greatest reception there was in a long while. It was a moment to bury the hatchet of war with some old enemies and take the time to be civilized for one night.

Butlers and maid were all around, ready to serve all needs of the guests. Great personalities started to appear on the red carpet. Champions, summoners, aristocrats, baroness, etc...

The stairs were leading to a set of massive wooden door with the letter 'L' carved between them.
Statues of armored guardian crossing their blades over the entrance are standing each sides of the doors. Once inside, it was a great hall and currently a ballroom where people were talking, drinking champagne and mostly, having a good time.

One would think city-states would factor in the creation of tensions, but this reunion proved all odds wrong.

While the whole event had already started, Fiora Laurent was still no where to be found. If asked to the butlers and maids, they only replied she was busy with some important matters and would be there as soon as she could.

Two large stairway were surrounding a large statue of Fiora in the back of the room. Balcony around the hall were filled with more people either debating on and about the institute of war or even about the economy. Some merchants were parts of the guests, taking the occasion to make economic relationships.

All the doors to the rest of the mansion are locked. Many summoners are only there to watch over the people are have their teleport spell ready to kick out anyone disturbing the peace of the place.

And with that... HAVE A GOOD TIME!

[Everyone with an invitation are allowed to join the thread. All champions have been invited by default but I reserve the right to kick you out if you are not having a good behavior.]

AskTheSteamGolem

04-19-2014

((All champions, right?))

AskBloodHunter

04-19-2014

Warwick walked in, seeing everyone as he was dressed in a fine tuxedo which was accustomed for his fit. As he walked across the ballroom he looked around and wanted to talk to Miss Laurent to thank her for this kind offering. The carriage ride was splendid as he smirked. He walked up to a butler, tapping his shoulder gently." Excuse me but do you perhaps know where Miss Laurent is?" Of course though they said she was busy he merely shrugged and went to the ballroom and danced around, waiting for someone to dance with, surprisingly.

FI0RA Laurent

04-19-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskTheSteamGolem View Post
((All champions, right?))
[It has been mentioned in the invitation post here: http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com....php?t=4441506. Yes, all champions by default are invited. Of course I would prefer to prioritize people who actually demanded to be invited but you may join.]

AskBloodHunter

04-19-2014

((Yeah, that's also me, lol.))

Ask ZedV2

04-19-2014

Tai would walk in the front door, wearing a tradition white kimono from Ionia showing her slim figure in a modest manner. She would twirl around in awe as she looked at the beautiful vaulted ceilings and the wonderful people. She would look for her partner and frown as she walked to the shadows where Zed was standing in perfect silence. He would simply stare at her with his red eyes before she walked up to him and surprisingly slapped him on the helmet. Not expecting such a reaction, Zed would be amazed them pulled out of the shadows as Tai took him off balance. The couple would stumble to the dance floor and Zed would instantly take a combat stance. "Not now!"Tai said in a commanding tone. Zed was completely perplexed, her sudden taking of charge threw him off and he only could think as she danced with him.

AskBloodHunter

04-19-2014

((Hey zed, you dancing?))

Ask ZedV2

04-19-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskBloodHunter View Post
((Hey zed, you dancing?))
((Tai threw me off guard and is now dragging me across the dance floor. I believe you could call it dancing.))

AskTheVeryBest

04-19-2014

Wukong would fly over to the mansion on his cloud. Realizing this was probably one of those formal events, he wore his Jade Dragon outfit as it had a shirt, or at least closer to a shirt than his other outfits. He would hop down and look around the area. He would notice Lucian arriving as well and nnod a greeting st his fellow champion before heading in. Lucian would wait outside for a few minutes before going in himself.

AskBloodHunter

04-19-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask ZedV2 View Post
((Tai threw me off guard and is now dragging me across the dance floor. I believe you could call it dancing.))
((I'll talk to you later, I don't wanna interrupt dragging.))

1234511 ... 43