Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

That OTHER Place (Very Open RP)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Silverling

04-28-2012

GREETINGS SUMMONERS AND CHAMPIONS ALIKE!
Do you need that ideal location? That place that's just perfect for you and your little sweetheart for a date? How about a place for a private conversation between yourself and a client? What about some glorious short term adventure for you and your friends?
Well we have JUST the thing for YOU!
Come to That OTHER Place! We can be any location from restaurants, beaches, hotels, golf courses, carnivals, and much MUCH more!

*cough*
Ok, cheesy advertisements aside...

The purpose of this thread is to act as a place one can use as, well, just about anything. Seeing the Break Room/Arena/Viper's Lab pop up and seeing the interactions occurring between those threads, I noticed that there were some events that characters spoke of which people wanted to RP, however, those threads were not the place to RP them. That is where this thread comes in. Instead of having to make another thread for those to act out rather minor events, they have the option to come here and RP them as they please.

If that doesn't make sense, here's an example:
Say Person X asks out Person Y on a date and want to actually RP that specific event. They would come here and RP as if this thread were their date location instead of making an entirely different thread for something that might only last three pages.

If that still doesn't make sense then some one else help me explain because I'm not sure how else to get what my mind is thinking across. If it does make sense, then I'm going to clarify some things just in case. This thread can act as multiple places and multiple events at once, but once again, these are MINOR events like dates or private conversations, or to stretch it a bit, random travel bits from one place to another with some one else that you might want to RP for some reason. No, the events are not limited to what I just listed, but I would rather not have a 300 page full blown epic adventure RP here. Make your own thread for that. (;

Edit: If this place is too full for you, or you're already RPing a character here and need to RP them elsewhere, or you simply like its name better, go run on over to The Displaced Timeline. (http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2502780)

Anyways... Here are some Rules:
1. Please be polite, people. If some one is on that one date/other event that no one else is invited to, DO NOT go strolling in on them and go "hai gaiz!". If you do that(without the other RPers permission) I give them full permission to shoot you.

2. Being that this can act as multiple places at once, LABEL YOUR POSTS. Whether it is by quoting the person you're RPing with or by adding Bold Location text(I.E. Putting Generic Demacian Restaurant) at the top of your post to prevent confusion.

3. Please... Keep it GENERALLY PG-13. Yes, this thread can act as anything, but most people really don't want to read about your pr0n filled cybersex adventures. That's disgusting and these forums are not the place for that.
Edit: For some reason, this rule seems to be a problem for people to keep, which completely baffles me as to why. I DO NOT Want to see any more problems with this, and I WILL NOT Hesitate to blacklist you from this thread if you violate this rule again. KEEP IT CLEAN, PEOPLE!

4. Be creative and have fun here~ After all, its obnoxious when some one is being a whiny butt over nothing.

Edit: If you people see some kind of behavior that is really iffy to the rules, please feel free to voice it out in ((OOC)), and if that doesn't get said iffy behavior to stop, you're more than welcome to try and contact me through the LoL client if I'm online, or throw a message to me on my Deviantart (http://silver-moonling.deviantart.com/). I try to regulate things as best as I can here, but life tends to get in the way sometimes and I miss some things, having the extra tip out will really help. Thanks! :3

And I think that is it. I will be updating this post periodically, possibly with current events going on(But I might get lazy with that one) or updated rules. If you people have any suggestions, I am open to them as well.

Enjoy~

PLACES OF SIGNIFICANCE:

That one hallway in the Institute of War: Its one amazing hallway, a place of absolute beauty forged by the Gods. Just looking at that hallway brings forth the powers of divination and insight, changing man kind as we know it. Words cannot speak of the beauty of that hallway, it is a pure work of art.

Feng Bo's Noodle Cart: Food so good a pigeon pays for it. Its also located in that unspeakably beautiful hallway, and eating his food there will bring anyone to tears of joy.

Ryugi Kazamaru

04-28-2012

(( Awesome idea Silver. Actually, you kinda beat me to it. Kudos! ))

Silverling

04-28-2012

((Hahaha! Thankies~ I've actually been planning this out for a while, I just hope it gets used!))

Iron Ambássador

04-28-2012

(( I think it will, especially if Talon and Fiora continue what they started a while back... this might just "blow up" the way the Sparring Grounds did, who knows ))

Jaykoboy

04-28-2012

((I'll put these to use as soon as I get one of the champions to go on an ACTUAL date with me...Talon's Harem has been making that difficult, though.))

Silverling

04-29-2012

((Giving this a bump so its not forgotten[by me, not you people XD] Good to see people are contemplating using it though. ))

Ask Talon

04-29-2012

Quote:
Jaykoboy:
((I'll put these to use as soon as I get one of the champions to go on an ACTUAL date with me...Talon's Harem has been making that difficult, though.))

((You wish you had my skills...))

Shinozaki Ayumi

04-29-2012

((Lol I would love to see Fiora and Talon in here, like what someone else said.))

Ask Talon

04-29-2012

((Fiora only logs in once in a while though >.>: ))

Silverling

04-29-2012

((Bribe her with chocolate? d= ))