Quarters of the Unforgiven (Ask Yasuo)

1234511 ... 27
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kaze no Yasuo

01-10-2014

No windows or doors are currently open in the Ionian-style room but as one enters it, they can feel a nearly imperceptible breeze circulating around the room. The decorations here are very sparse which is not surprising considering the nature of its occupant. Yasuo appears to be in a state of meditation, his o-katana Muramasa is laid in front of him. There is a very small table to his right. A writing brush, an ink tray, and a stack of scroll and papers are neatly arranged on top of it. There is a simple sleeping mat rolled up neatly on the side with a few scrolls full of beautiful Ionian calligraphy decorating the walls.

The wooden doors slide open as a summoner quietly enters. The moment he takes a step towards the meditating swordsman, he hears the whisper of steel and finds Yasuo's sword, cold and razor-sharp, lightly touching his neck. The summoner dares not to move to breathe lest he cut his own throat open. Yasuo's eyes slowly open as the previously sheathed weapon was just about to decapitate the summoner that had entered. The younger summoner falls back on his rear in shock before Yasuo blinks and sighs.

"My apologies, it's an old reflex of mine." he replies as he stands up. He offers a hand to the fallen summoner as he scrambles up but the Summoner is too frightened to even take it. The summoner just hands him the letter and promptly scrambles out of the room. Yasuo blinks in confusion before he sheathes his sword and opens the letter that was given to him.

Quote:
To Yasuo,

I hope that your arrangements are suitable. As a Champion of the League, you will be required to participate in our "Ask a Champion" program. However, as you requested, you have to right to not answer any questions that are too inappropriate or personal.

Thank you for your patronage.

~Auryn
High Summoner of the Valoran Institute of War
After Yasuo reads the letter, he goes to the writing desk and sits down. He takes a very small scroll and wets the writing brush with black ink. With several masterful strokes, composes a small note in beautiful calligraphy. He takes a small wooden stamp, wets it with ink, and presses it against the pristine paper of the scroll. When it is removed, it leaves a printing in Eastern Ionian Characters that made up his name.

'At least that part of my training wasn't a complete waste of time.' he thought to himself as he went outside and attached the scroll to the door. He closes it shut and returns to meditation.

Quote:
Feel free to ask me any questions that aren't personal or a waste of my time. Knock before entering.

Yasuo

sylvanas valeria

01-10-2014

((Good luck bro.))

BloatedBile

01-10-2014

dear yasuo,

once you find the true killer, would you do as you originally planned and submit to the ionian council for your crimes or has freedom to do what you want changed your course? also do you have any nicknames?

-bb

HtimsEbag

01-10-2014

Dear Yasuo,
Breakfast of Champions?

--Htims Ebag

((i reserve this right, for I have never done it))

Kaze no Yasuo

01-10-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloatedBile View Post
dear yasuo,

once you find the true killer, would you do as you originally planned and submit to the ionian council for your crimes or has freedom to do what you want changed your course? also do you have any nicknames?

-bb
Yasuo frowns at question and the messy writing. It was rather clear that the writer put no effort into writing the question.

Quote:
BB-

No, they wouldn't believe me anyway.
No, I don't have nicknames.

Yasuo

Kaze no Yasuo

01-10-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by HtimsEbag View Post
Dear Yasuo,
Breakfast of Champions?

--Htims Ebag

((i reserve this right, for I have never done it))
Yasuo raises an eyebrow at the odd name before he writes his response. It is short, brief and succinct.

Quote:
Gabe Smith,

My breakfast is rice, tamagoyaki (scrambled eggs), and water or sake.

Yasuo

HtimsEbag

01-10-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaze no Yasuo View Post
Yasuo raises an eyebrow at the odd name before he writes his response. It is short, brief and succinct.
Dear Yasuo,
My name is Htims Ebag. But thank you for the answer anyway.

--Htims Ebag

((seriously, why did you write that))

BloatedBile

01-10-2014

dear yasuo,

leaders of ionia are so stubborn. would u empathize with syndra's plight then?

-bb

sylvanas valeria

01-10-2014

A cold ghostly letter arrives for Yasuo.

Dear Yasuo welcome to the league. If you have time I would like to meet you in the near future.

Val'drak.

http://summoners.shurelia.com/profiles/3824

HtimsEbag

01-10-2014

A man dressed in black would walk into Yasuo's room. He would be sure to knock first, not wanting to be rude, and then enter.

1234511 ... 27