A Guide To Tribunal

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

JohnnyOmega

11-08-2012

Added discussion #25 to section V of the main thread.

25. Lyte answers player questions about manual suspensions that were given and the nature of toxic players in the community.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2775763

PentakilTristana

11-30-2012

Interesting

Grandis

12-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geekweezul View Post
They do review all permabans though.
Actually they do not. Their previous comment was "All final decisions are viewed by a riot employee" but they only have about 23 people on their payroll and do not use volunteer GM's. If you get reported and banned x amount of times, your one account is gone and you make a new one.

They will always say otherwise, but this is the truth.

snifferdog2

12-17-2012

Thanks for the guide. I am lvl 19 and I am almost 19. I can't wait to join the tribunal.

Melos

12-23-2012

Relax, I only hit punish.

Derpshot

01-02-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melos View Post
Relax, I only hit punish.
Relax, i only hit pardon.

TheNarvalOfDeath

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-28-2013

The part where it says you get IP from doing the tribunal should be edited i think

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyOmega
A summoner can review up to 15 cases a day (this may vary from time to time). As a reward for their participation, summoners whose votes coincide with the majority votes on cases will receive weekly bonus Influence Points for their time and they will gradually get more cases per day. Rewards are given weekly, after the judgment period on the cases ends [...] The average award for tribunal per case is currently at 5 influence points.

MFKrazed

02-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grandis View Post
Actually they do not. Their previous comment was "All final decisions are viewed by a riot employee" but they only have about 23 people on their payroll and do not use volunteer GM's. If you get reported and banned x amount of times, your one account is gone and you make a new one.

They will always say otherwise, but this is the truth.
Yep, you're wrong.

Minandreas

02-28-2013

The opening post needs some updating... It still references IP rewards, and claims you can only do 15 cases a day.

Lachrimos

03-19-2013

Case #6293779 and Case #6263305 in light of this could you plz permanently lock my chat or completely turn off the function on my account i've tried to cool down on the language but as u can see it has not been very successful and i would rather prefer to not be able to talk or not be able to be heard by my teammates/enemies because i do not believe i can stop this language but i really do enjoy this game, I've been playing this game since oct 2010 and find it very fun and challenging, but i seriously doubt my ability to "play nice" in the chat and a chat lock would be appreciated thank you for ur time.