plzz unban me

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

tempname65322156

01-15-2014

plz plz plz plz unban me my friend got unbanned cuz he changed and ive changed to i got a lvl 30 thats only been banned once cuz i was in the proccess of changing (ninjateam3) and my friend told me that my other account which got banned for life can get unbanned if youve changed and ive been really trying hard to keep my temper in so plz plz unban (deltadragon1) ive spent so much time and money of this fun game.

Getsuei

01-15-2014

Put in a Support Ticket and ask Riot. They are the ones that issue permabans and as such they are the only ones who can unban you.

Best of luck.

MadmanWithBox

01-15-2014

Unfortunately, we cannot unban you. We are not Riot employees; we are League players who have volunteered to answer questions about the Tribunal. You are unlikely to get Riot's attention by posting on the forums. They don't come here often.

Without knowing the reason for your ban, it's hard for me to say whether or not it's likely that your ban will be reversed. I assume it was a toxicity issue. If so, I am sad to say it looks pretty grim.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyte View Post
Why canít you give permanent banned players a second chance? You will receive a better player.
Actually, this is the unfortunate problem. Allowing permanently banned players another chance is an extremely damaging cost. Do you know what the success rate of the Level 20 Challenge was? 5%. Do you know that for each person, they clearly outlined the toxic behaviors and had 1 on 1 conversations with the players to try to improve their behavior? These are players that were hand-picked by Player Support staff because they felt the pleas from these players were genuine. The success rate was still 5%.

Do you know how many games on average these players played? 100 games / month. When a permanently banned player fails to reform, they are creating miserable experiences for hundreds, maybe thousands of players a month. That's not a cheap cost or a low risk and we cannot consciously justify that, for the sake of the rest of our players.