Patch Preview: Gameplay Changes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ILUBJASON

05-01-2012

well done.

Zowk

05-01-2012

again, nothing for Heimerdinger

Riven OnIy

05-01-2012

Where is the fix on hecarims charge if you try and get anyone around a corner without taking the corner very wide you will get stuck in the wall basically and only way to escape is either ult out recall or be slain. Plz fix this asap

Isseidoki

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-01-2012

they changed it from varus patch preview to ****in "spectator mode patch preview"

BigDru

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

05-01-2012

I understand that the delay exists to prohibit cheating, but are you serious? A better approach would be to create a mandatory fog of war against the team your friend is fighting and to eliminate the delay time. That way coaching could actually be possible. For suggested matches just keep it the way it is.

deas13

05-01-2012

actually the delay isnt a bad idea however do you think you could set it up so that the load screen happens as part of the delay? as it is now we wait three minutes and then we have to wait for the load screen and then watch everyone go to lane just seem to me that it would work better the other way. over all though really enjoy spectator mode. i do have a question any word bout the new champ thought he was coming out with this patch and really dont wanna pour through 61 pages of people bnitching about nothing to find out

Sumer333

05-01-2012

Good patch for the most part.

ReverenceFoREVer

05-04-2012

why you nerfing morellos evil tomb my favorite item and you need to make a new pentakill skin like shaco or chogath on drums i mentioned this to another riot employee and he said it was a great idea i think it was unsung1 so yay please look into that

Merluza00

05-04-2012

I thought this was the new Patch preview thread T_T