3v3 Threes Tier List (and 5v5/jungle)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

fdslkareklqwerkl

04-27-2012

http://leagueoflegendstierlist.blogs...tier-list.html

I'm a level 30 player with heavy experience and high elo. (I'm posting on a low level account to secure my identity). I intend to reveal my identity in the future, but for now I would like to get closer to the front page before I bring on the trolls.

If you have questions, I can do my best to answer them on here or comments on the site. Feel free to throw out your opinions. -- These tier lists are NOT perfect, but they provide a very decent guide.

Notice that the names are in alphabetical order- - only tiers are relevant!

I hope that these lists provide some significant guidance.

Rebel of Zaun

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by fdslkareklqwerkl View Post
http://leagueoflegendstierlist.blogs...tier-list.html

I'm a level 30 player with heavy experience and high elo. (I'm posting on a low level account to secure my identity). I intend to reveal my identity in the future, but for now I would like to get closer to the front page before I bring on the trolls.

If you have questions, I can do my best to answer them on here or comments on the site. Feel free to throw out your opinions. -- These tier lists are NOT perfect, but they provide a very decent guide.

Notice that the names are in alphabetical order- - only tiers are relevant!

I hope that these lists provide some significant guidance.
""closer to the front page before I bring on the trolls""

pretty sure you're going to get trolled more on this account than 1 with elo/ranked states/season 1 stats. just saying. also, i dont think jax should be tier 1.

Only Bruisers

Recruiter

04-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebel of Zaun View Post
""closer to the front page before I bring on the trolls""

pretty sure you're going to get trolled more on this account than 1 with elo/ranked states/season 1 stats. just saying. also, i dont think jax should be tier 1.
I don't know, jax is pretty great and the thing with him in 3v3 is, hes a counter to a lot of the champs that are awfully common in 3v3 ex shaco and tryn, I have yet to be out laned top as a jax, even against a yorick he just couldn't hold his own against me.

jovibotrel

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-27-2012

Lux Tier 5 ? sure u never played against mah lux

Rebel of Zaun

04-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by jovibotrel View Post
Lux Tier 5 ? sure u never played against mah lux
I didn't even see that; I agree. Lux should at least be Tier 2, she's one of the several AP carries that I feel is strong on 3s. Her abilities are great for scouting brush, easy to stay out of the fray, and strong AP ratios.

Rebel of Zaun

04-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceadeus View Post
I don't know, jax is pretty great and the thing with him in 3v3 is, hes a counter to a lot of the champs that are awfully common in 3v3 ex shaco and tryn, I have yet to be out laned top as a jax, even against a yorick he just couldn't hold his own against me.
Have you fought against Renekton with Jax? I've always seen that match-up go in Renekton's favor.

fdslkareklqwerkl

04-28-2012

[["""closer to the front page before I bring on the trolls""

pretty sure you're going to get trolled more on this account than 1 with elo/ranked states/season 1 stats" ]]

I'm talking about getting trolled in ranked games. I could care less about getting flamed/trolled on the forums.

* People whose names are recognized lose games all the time just because trolls want to make someone --who's known to be good -- lose.

Sam

04-28-2012

Only Jaximus would put Jax on top!

KingNes

04-29-2012

how is Sion so low do you understand how over powered Sion is 3v3 or you the one guy that only gets ap Sion's

fdslkareklqwerkl

04-29-2012

This is for general picks. Sion is far from a universal pick. He's GODLY if you get him in a game with no counters.

But he has many counters --- if you have someone who can kite him & stop his hits -- his survivability goes to **** and his damage is useless. Sion is one of the few who can 1v5 if the other team doesn't have cc, an ignite, or an exhaust.