The Final Metamorphosis [Short Semi-Open RP]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FilFire

11-25-2012

((Mwuahaha.))

FilFire grins evilly.

F: [Draconic]"Maybe. Personally I think it's because he's partially a nature creature and she's a tree girl. Tend to attract each other."

He listens to Urin, then nods.

F: "Right. So as soon as Reshaya returns we'll have to ask her to help us out with this. Sounds good to me. Although if you're going to check her everyday are you going to stay here or travel between your grove and this island?"

Urin smiles at Krask, then yelps when he hugs her, her blush increasing. When he starts licking her cheeks she starts giggling, her tail wagging, apparently not noticing that his hands were lower than with most hugs.

U: "That tickles! Although to be honest I haven't really done a lot yet, so there's not much to thank me for."

She looks at FilFire over Krask's shoulder.

U: "Well, Sis still requires a lot of help with the biome, so it would probably be better if I returned to the grove often."

AcolytHinderance

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-25-2012

Krask's tail wagged increasingly faster at the prospect of Urin staying on the island with them, but when he heard she was going to have to be travel back and forth he was rather disappointed. Of course, he wouldn't show her this and instead keep Urin in a hug, until she asks him to let go. However, he was not going to miss the opportunity to get to know Urin's back in a little more intimate detail. He started to move his hands up her back to the base of her wings trying to get it into his tactile memory for reference in the future. Krask would try to make sure she wouldn't know what he was up to. "Oh, but bringing the very news that our mother is alright at the current moment lifts such a great weight off of our minds and shoulders. For that I believe more than simple thanks should be given Urin." Krask nuzzles Urin a little, honestly happy for the news, but even happier about being in a hug with her. Although his mind was going to some rather inappropriate lines of thinking he is keeping them in check, for now.

Krolta just shook her head slightly, [Draconic] "Oh dear me......really brother? Ugh..... alright, alright...I am not judging......gah.....Just lay it on thick why don't you....." Krolta looked to Urin and bowed slightly, "Thank you for the information and my brother is correct the news you brought with you indeed helped lift a burden we as a family were enduring. For that you have our thanks." She shot a look at FilFire as if asking he was going to let it keep going.

FilFire

11-25-2012

FilFire just watches the scene, chuckling at Krask's actions. When Krolta looks at him he shrugs and continues chuckling. For him this is very amusing to watch, so he doesn't feel like ending it.

Since Urin's wings need freedom her dress doesn't cover her back, meaning that Krask's hands directly stroke her back when he moves them, causing Urin to shiver slightly while her blush deepens, although she doesn't consciously seem to get what Krask is doing. Instead she smiles at Krask, although after a while she slowly starts to push him back to indicate that the hug is over.

U: "Well, I'm glad to see that you care for your mother so much! But I really don't deserve much thanks, since I wasn't able to treat the problem, only explain it, and that was because she herself told me. And even though I probably should make sure to keep in contact with the grove, I don't have to leave again immediately. There must be so many interesting things around here that I would love to see!"

AcolytHinderance

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-25-2012

When Urin started to push away Krask slowly lets go of her, letting his hands slide off her sides letting his smooth scaled hands gently pass over her skin and dress. Once they were no longer hugging he tried not to stare at her too intensely though really he would have preferred if he was allowed to pounce her about now. His tail continued to swing from side to side when Urin said she didn't have to leave immediately and he was all too eager to oblige her request. "I could show you around if you want. Also depending on what you would like to take a look at I might be able to show it to you more clearly."

Krolta just kept her thoughts to herself, but smiled towards Urin. "Indeed my brother is more nature orientated than I or my father are. He would very likely be a more appropriate guide. As well as the safer option when it comes to protection from hazards." She looks at FilFire and ask, [Draconic] "So how long do you suppose he will last before he starts to lose control or start becoming awkward father?"

FilFire

11-25-2012

Urin giggles when she sees how much Krask's tail is swinging. Her own tail is idly swaying, although it wags shortly as response to his hands sliding over her sides.

U: "Thank you! Let's see.... I can't really think of something specific to look at, so I'll let you decide what we're going to view first."

She looks at Krolta and smiles, then turns back to Krask still smiling.

U: "So I'll be perfectly safe as long as I stay with you?"

FilFire holds up two talons.

F: [Draconic]"Two hours. Then he'll likely try to jump her. Also Krask, you can also ask herself about the collar. Might help you out."

Urin stands up and looks at Krask with shining eyes.

U: "Can we go?"

AcolytHinderance

11-25-2012

Krolta chuckles a bit, [Draconic] "Thats a bit generous isn't it father? With the way he is carrying on I wonder if he will last even half an hour. Still I suppose seeing as how we are still mothers children as well he would still have quite a decent amount of self control. At least this is what I am hoping, though I wonder just how strong I would be as well in this regard."

Krask nods happily, "Just a moment though there are a few materials I need to get ready so that we can take a look around. How do you feel about taking a look underwater?" He punches into the ground and begins to collect the sand near the base of the islands foundations and let it funnel towards where his fist was. When a sufficient amount reaches it he also brings in the Soda ash, Gypsum and Dolomite from the nearby volcano as well as the required amounts of limestone. Krask looking towards Krolta for a it of help she sighed and moved towards her brother, who in turn asked her to fire off some intense fires into the ground where his fist was. Complying Krolta did as Krask asked and after he gave the sign that it was good enough she went back to where FilFire was.

Using pressure and heat Krask quickly and easily formed a large orb of glass under the surface of the earth. He goes onto let the orb cool and once it was solid he would pull it from the earth and begin shaping it for everyone to see. First he shaped the orb in a way to make it resemble a large flower and afterwards let it open up as if it was blooming during the season of spring. Remembering the oxygen producing algae at the bottom of the lakes he scooped up a fair amount from the bottom of the lake and put it into the bottom of the glass flower although separate from section Urin and he would be sitting in. "There we go that should suffice as a transport for use underwater. I can close it up air tight and the algae should provide us enough oxygen for a solid 2-3 hours. Though I am not sure you would want to stay that long underwater, but there is the option to." Krask turned to face Urin and smiled brightly, "I am willing to go when you are."

Krolta was actually very impressed with Krask and his new craft. "This is....new brother...When did you learn to do this exactly?" Krask just snickered, "I practice from time to time."

FilFire

11-25-2012

FilFire shrugs.

F: [Draconic]"I feel like being optimistic. And how you would act would probably depend on who would be your target. It seems that Krask in this situation has found himself something he's really attracted to."

He watches what Krask does, grinning when he sees how good Krask already is at using abilities like that. Urin nods.

U: "Looking underwater sounds great!"

She silently observes Krask preparing smiling, at first simply waiting for him to finish, but when she notices how advanced his preparations are her tail starts wagging while she watches amazed. When he's done she looks at him astonished.

U: "That was amazing!"

She studies the glass flower.

U: "Well, I don't think three hours is necessary, but you're the guide! Besides, it might also be that there's a lot of interesting stuff underwater!"

She smiles.

U: "In that case lets go!"

She waits for Krask to take the lead, since he's the guide and it's his construct they'll be using. She'll follow his instructions regarding the use of the glass flower, all the while looking at it and Krask amazed at his skill.

AcolytHinderance

11-25-2012

Krask gently takes Urin's hand and leads her into the blossomed flower. With a hand motion the glass shapes itself to form seats that Urin and himself could sit in. Once she was seated he would as well with another motion of his hands the flower would close while leaving a spacious area from Urin and Krask. From under them roots begin to sprout and entangle the closed glass flower and form quadruple legs that slowly take them out into the lake. When the roots hit water they would sizzle somewhat before slowly easing the the flower into the water. Although the fires within the roots were quenched Krask still had complete control using them to carry them down following the base of the lake. They dived slowly, but Krask made sure to stay at a certain depth to make sure the pressure issue doesn't become a problem.

When they were fully submerged and making their way down into the depths of the lake Urin would see a host of different schools of fish swarming the area. Looks like the volcano was drawing fish that preferred warmer waters. The fish all had vibrant and beautiful colors about them forming what could only be described as a kaleidoscopic effect underwater as the schools dispersed from the sudden intrusion. Urin would also be able to see that the fishes natural predators were drawn in as well. Though most of these predators had a unique hunting method. Many would infiltrate the school of fish they were aiming for before changing into a silver like texture causing many of the fishes to gravitate towards it once they are close enough the predator would turn invisible for a short time until it managed to bite into its target.

All the way at the bottom of the lake Urin would notice lights coming from the dark depths of the lake. Giving it a look like the night sky was below them while they observed the schools of rainbow fish dance around their method of transportation. She would also notice the algae Krask brought to help them breath was also glowing a brilliantly warm green light. It almost felt like the effects of the sun, but so very delicately.

Krolta watched them leave before going to Shinai and nuzzling her a bit before returning to FilFire. [Draconic] "Given that Krask is off on his attempt to court a dryad, do you have anything I should be doing father?" FilFire would be able to see Krolta having grown quite a bit looked quite similar to her mother, but scale and ability wise it looked like she got it from his side. The antlers on her head had grown out and retained their original shape as when she was a hatchling, but at the tip FilFire would be able to see them glow from time to time.

((Bah, that took too long xD))

FilFire

11-25-2012

FilFire watches Urin and Krask leave, then looks at Krolta. After thinking for a couple of seconds he shrugs.

F: [Draconic]"Not really no. You could continue trying to find ways to defend against cold and water, or train your abilities in other ways, but I don't have anything specific."

He looks at the water and chuckles, which after a while expands into laughter.

F: [Draconic]"You know, I really hope he manages to activate the collar. They'll be in for quite the surprise. You see, I found it funny that she would walk around with something like that so I took the trouble of finding out what exactly it is, and boy would it make this situation so much funnier."

Urin blushes slightly when Krask takes her hand, then silently watches as he takes them underwater. Once there she looks around, gawking at all the interesting sights. She stands up from her seat and moves closer to the edge so she can study everything. Krask would notice that her wings are also glowing a light blue, and light blue small orbs of light drift down from them, fading away before they reach the ground. After observing their surroundings she turns around and hugs Krask smiling, eyes shining as she looks up at him.

U: "This is amazing! I didn't know the world underwater was this fascinating! Thank you so much for allowing me to see this!"

AcolytHinderance

11-25-2012

Krask rumbles when Urin turns around to hug him. "I am glad you are enjoying yourself." Krask's tail wags happily while she was in his embrace. Remembering what his father had told him Krask decides to ask a question, "Which reminds me. Why do you wear a collar? I can tell its magical, but why have it on?" While in their hug Krask's hands start to gently stroke Urin's back. Once in a while brushing the base of her wings. Although Krask could think of a lot of different things to do right now, he kept on track with his questions first.

The root legs kept them moving in a circular course around the islands his mother and Ryu had created allowing them to see even more wild life. So far nothing that mistook them as prey, but being on the safe side Krask sent out orbs of tightly intertwined roots to ask a early warning mines as the glass flower continued its predetermined course.

Krolta tilts her head a little confused, but decides not to ask. [Draconic] "I suppose some practice wouldn't hurt. Although, I do believe I should take some suggestions before trying to come up with ineffective methods. Do you have any ideas one how I could improve my chances against cold and water based attacks father?"