The Final Metamorphosis [Short Semi-Open RP]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

moltingsoul

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by FilFire View Post
((Can't blame me if you lose quite a big amount of health from it.))
(( I have a backup plan if that happens ^___^ ))

AcolytHinderance

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-29-2012

Phase 2: Emergence
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The lotus was quickly becoming riddled with holes and even a couple of large petals had peeled off to return to its liquid state. As victory seemed like a real possibility an emotionless female voice is heard echoing throughout the battle field.

“Why do you deny my existence? The powers granted to me are mere tools for my purpose. I do not pose a threat so long as others do not retaliate. Creator why do you do this? Hasn’t one of us lived long enough? Isn’t it my turn to become what you designed me to embody?”

As the voice continued to talk veins can be seen on the ground growing further into the desolate field. From high above it seemed like the lotus was at the heart of it all acting like a tumor and spreading through the land.

“He who granted me these gifts of power. Why do you fight me? Is it a vain attempt to preserve the one before me? Has she gotten so dear to you, that you would rather risk destroying us than to have my sentience take dominance? Is she more special to you than your mate? What is your true intent?”

As the new sentience continues to speak the blood left over from its cut down vines and petals begin to take for the ground reforming into worms they burrow.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kuroi cuts down the nearby vines that were trying to interrupt FilFire’s casting, as the last of the vines fall to the ground they return to a liquid state she quickly fires off another round of her spikes towards Reshaya.

FilFire releasing his empowered spell calls down meteors above Reshaya’s blooming lotus bud. FilFire having had time to concentrate also forces eruptions of fire, darkness and chaos around Reshaya.

Kyrios switching to her hazard battle suit form flew in closer to Reshaya, however being so close to the area of impact of FilFires spell she gets caught as part of the collateral damage.

Kuroi has one attack negation. (1=AT)

Kuroi inflicts 0.5 wounds on Reshaya

FilFire inflicts 7 wounds on Reshya

FilFire Inflicts 21 wounds on the Clockwork soldiers. 5 allied units have been killed

FilFire inflicts 3.5 wounds on Kyrios

The clockwork soldiers just reaching the side of the lotus were just about to start their attack, however they also ended up within FilFire’s area of effect destroying a few of them in the process. The Zaunite war machines have become non-functional and remain frozen in place next to Reshaya.

The lesser water elementals sensing the spell FilFire unleashed backed off in order to avoid getting hit. Unfortunately, this meant they had to face the vines that had sprouted near their location. Hinderance seeing the spell moves with the remaining water elementals.

The crimson lotus continues to bloom even as FilFire’s spell was doing immense amounts of damage to her. Noticing the off balance clockwork soldiers Reshaya finishes them off with the same way she had dealt with the war machines.

The Clockwork soldiers are unable to attack due to the eruptions knocking most of them off balance.

Thorn vines inflict 3 wounds to the lesser water elementals.

The Lesser water elementals retaliate for 8 wounds. 4 enemy units have been killed.

Mass of thorn vines inflicts 16 wounds to the clockwork soldiers. 4 allied units have been killed.

((Also to Equiste, you can jump at any time really.))

moltingsoul

04-29-2012

Kyrios fired both of the gatling guns at reshaya (SA).. before crashlanding behind her and forced back into her child form..she said "swirly swirly" before ended up passing out(MA...the deformation is a backlash of taking too much damage)

FilFire

04-29-2012

((Collateral damage! Whoo!))

FilFire growls.

FilFire: "More important than Kuroi? Never."

He expands and turns into full form (AT).

FilFire: "My intend is to save the person I gave my blood, who at least is something. You are nothing. I shall tear you apart.

FilFire jumps forward towards Reshaya (MA).

((You hit a nerve.))

Kuroi moves towards Hindrance (MA).

Kuroi: "Not good. We may have to stop him from going too far."

Kuroi starts slicing the vines around Hindrance (SA).

AcolytHinderance

04-29-2012

((And to think that was indeed A-3's intent too. It being the self-destruct logic "If I can't have this No One will!" Also gonna wait for Equiste to post this time around :3))

FilFire

04-29-2012

((If you know how, FilFire is very easy to annoy. One insult to Kuroi and he goes into raging mode.))

AcolytHinderance

04-29-2012

((Still though gonna say that Phase 2 is probably gonna be the easiest phase. Cause starting next phase things are gonna get pretty crazy.))

FilFire

04-29-2012

((That will be Mad Dragon of the Apocalypse vs Nuts Blood Elemental.))

AcolytHinderance

04-29-2012

((Yep, that is one heck of a match up. Still, 4 phases altogether we are now half way.))

Equiste

04-29-2012

(OOC: Sorry I haven't been on for as long as I have, it has been busy and haven't been able to jump on in that time. Thanks for controlling him and Zeph in the meantime.)

Equiste:
Equiste himself wasn't quite sure that the battle was in their favor. The lack of Filfire's concern for the other creatures not Kuroi was somewhat worrying, and the creature that had been Reshaya seemed to be taunting him. It was never a good idea to taunt a powerful time traveling dragon. A quick scan around the battlefield showed that the spell although causing immense damage had forced some of their group into less than desirable positions. This wasn't helpful. He wasn't quite sure what to make of her words. Last time when the blood elemental changed it tried to take Hinderances... Essence? If that was the case, what purpose did it try to embody? He also didn't like the look of those blood worms burying themselves into the ground.
"The one before you has a name! Are you really going to deny that part of yourself?"
He shouted out while unsheathing his Hextech blade and making his way over to Hinderance and the water elementals to help. (MA)
"What have you gotten yourself into Hinderance?" He said as he reached him, attacking the vines near them with his Hextech blade. (SA) He wanted to channel his frost magic through it, but didn't have the time right now.

Zeph:

Zeph watched Filfires strike across the field, shaking his head. Was that really the best move? He listened to the creature, not sure what to make of it. He really should of tried to get more information off Hinderance about the whole situation. And what was the creature up to trying to infuriate the dragon? And what were these things spreading in the ground? He didn't like it. Focusing his magic from himself (EA) into his frost spell (AT) he blasts the vein closest to him (unless he is too far away, then he moves and uses the spell).