The Final Metamorphosis [Short Semi-Open RP]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FilFire

09-17-2012

"Good. This was a very nice warm-up though."

FilFire releases his grip on her neck and limbs, and licks her nose before nibbling her shoulder. He positions himself so he's ready to start, giving them both more freedom of movement.

"You know, this will be more fun for the both of us if you actively participate."

He halts for a moment and looks at her with a tilted head.

"So, you going to stop denying yourself some fun or shall I just go ahead?"

AcolytHinderance

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-17-2012

After another swell of stimuli from Ryu/Girana she turns her head and looks at FilFire as if wondering why he hadn't gotten on with it yet. She moves herself back into FilFire letting herself come into full contact with him not saying much asides from panting and sighing. It appears shes already let go and is already enjoying it. The matriarch swayed her hind quarters as if trying to get FilFire to start already.

Reshaya couldn't help, but laugh looking at the matriarch. "I think she has already started without you Fille." She said playfully. Reshaya went up to the matriarch and gave her a quick peck on the nose before removing her barriers so that she wouldn't be able to escape. "You two have fun, I'm going to go Ryu and Girana and give them double the fun while you are busy." Reshaya stuck out the tip of her tongue to FilFire before casually strolling away to where Ryu and Girana were.

FilFire

09-17-2012

FilFire chuckles and continues nibbling her shoulder while his hind quarters respond to hers.

"Seems like it. This is quickly becoming one of my most favourite spots."

He starts slow so as to get a good feel of the Matriarch, then accelerates and increases in vigour until he's back to his regular level, increasing the pressure of his jaws while he starts rumbling again, the ground resonating. Their scaled bodies slide against each other as they continue mating, FilFire releasing his aphrodisiac by reflex. From the direction Ryu/Girana were together with the wolf a giant firestorm of green flames is visible, although it doesn't seem to be harming anything. Inside the firestorm the area is becoming overgrown at insane speed, trees in matters of minutes rising up from the ground and turning into giants. In the middle of it Ryu/Girana can still be heard moaning, gasping, panting and yelping, although the whimpering seems to have decreased.

AcolytHinderance

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-17-2012

((We should probably fade out here :P that and I need sleep again x_X I'll respond to this tomorrow))

FilFire

09-17-2012

((Probably.))

AcolytHinderance

09-18-2012

After yet another several days, things have calmed down once again with the six of them.

The Ahri clone was using her lap as a pillow for Kuroi while brushing through his fur. She had an expression of happiness while she watched Kuroi sleep. Her tails were somewhat ruffled and smothered, but otherwise clean, for the most part anyways.

The Wolf was flat on his back again with Ryu/Girana laying on top of him. He ran a claw around their back without much thought. While his hand brushed around their legs just remembering how it feels. The Wolf sighs contently as he waited for them to wake up after the past few days. He would sometimes thoughtlessly lick their shoulders to see if they were just faking sleep. Reshaya would be by their side humming happily brushing their hair. She was starting to be get really drained from keeping all this up for the past few days, but it was completely worth it for her. Reshaya chuckled looking over to the area the Matriarch and FilFire were.

The Matriarch woke up after sometime licking the back of FilFire's neck. Their tails were still entangled with one another while she squeezed it once in a while. So long as he was asleep she would continue to show the tiny amount of affection she had for him after what he more or less forced on her.

FilFire

09-18-2012

Kuroi is curled up around the Ahri clone, his head resting on her lap while his tail goes over her back and dangles from her left shoulder. Kuroi sleeps rather silently, not showing much signs about whether he's asleep or just being quiet.

Ryu/Girana are curled up on top of the Wolf, purring softly in their sleep. The green flame cloak has reduced to the extent that it barely covers them, while the dragon skeleton armour is more of a decoration than that it would have any practical use. The area around them that was first the dead plain Ryu created has become a giant grove with humongous trees, and small orbs of soft green light hovering throughout it. The vines that had bound them against the Wolf have loosened considerably, but their tail is still wrapped around the Wolf. They don't react to the licking except murmuring something occasionally.

FilFire is rumbling in his sleep, one wing covering the Matriarch while his tail squeezes hers in return. Around them tendrils of darkness still drift around in the air, sometimes crawling across their bodies or merging with the ground. One of his claws is also around her, holding her lightly.

AcolytHinderance

09-18-2012

The Ahri clone continued to brush through Kuroi's fur in a combing and tidying up kind of manner while occasionally nuzzling the tail slung over her shoulder.

The Wolf looking to the fact that they were asleep sighed content and continued to watch them sleep in peace letting his hand go over their general features. Reshaya stops brushing for a moment to look around the biome. It was her first big project that went off without much of a hitch and she even had someone to look after it now.

The matriarch slowly got up and untangled her tail from FilFire's. She began to move away before turning back to look at him one last time as she started to merge back into the ground.

Reshaya looked over to her, "Leaving already?" The Matriarch faced Reshaya before walking up right in front of her in order to whisper. "I will make myself clear to you now. I do not love him, and I will never love him. I don't share your fascination towards him and if the young I bare from him are as I suspect I will end their lives before they can gasp for more than a heart beats worth of air." The matriarch stopped herself from growling as to not wake the others. The matriarch turned away and headed in to the forest.

FilFire

09-18-2012

After a while Kuroi wakes up and yawns, then licks the Ahri clone's nose.

"Good morning. As I suspected we've undone all the work I did on your tails. I'm not complaining very much though."

He moves around so he ends up sitting behind her hugging her, pulling her onto his lap. He nuzzles her neck.

"This certainly was a satisfying experience."

Ryu/Girana stay asleep for a while, their claws idly stroking pieces of the Wolf's fur. In the end they wake up and uncurl, placing their claws on the Wolf's shoulders and stretching like a cat while opening their mouth slightly to reveal small fangs, tail pointing high in the air. They then lay back on top of the Wolf and smile at him softly, blushing faintly.

"H-hey....."

FilFire doesn't seem to react to the Matriarch moving, but when she finally leaves he opens his eyes and grins, repositioning himself so he can stand up.

"She thinks she's going to kill my young? No chance of that, if only because if I don't get the chance to stop her Ryu certainly will, and for some reason while he doesn't agree with me on a lot of things he always supports expanding the family."

He places his head in front of Reshaya.

"So, got any plans now?"

((Dinner.))

AcolytHinderance

09-18-2012

The Ahri clone giggled happily when Kuroi placed her onto his lap while he nuzzles her neck. "I hope so, I worked hard to make sure I fully please everyone here. I do say it is quite draining." The Ahri clone while sitting on Kuroi's lap let her ears tickle the lower part of jaw while she chuckles still feeling a bit ticklish.

The wolf noticing Ryu/Girana awaken smile as well. Licking their nose enthusiastically, "Good morning to you too darling. How do you fare?" The wolf continues to rub his nose along their neck and shoulder happy to see them.

Reshaya hugs FilFire's head frowning a bit, "No, not really. I still don't know about that Matriarch I mean she clearly enjoyed it, why be so fussy about it afterwards?"