The Final Metamorphosis [Short Semi-Open RP]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FilFire

04-28-2012

Kuroi continues to increase her defences, with FilFire right behind her (DA).

FilFire continues to gather power (EA).

moltingsoul

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-28-2012

Kyrios transformed into her true succubus form (AT)..and fired Inferno bolts at the chaos wizards(AT)

AcolytHinderance

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-28-2012

Phase 2: Emergence
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
As the party does further damage to Reshaya, she decides to dispels the wall of black flame. As the Lotus begins to bloom she uses her vines to a more significant degree. The ground shakes and crumbles as they see her blood vines sprouting from the ground all over the battlefield. From above, it can be seen that the entire battle field was entangled by her vines. She was using the flames as a deterrent so that she could wrest control of the battlefield literally.

The Chaos wizards before being able to fire off their spells are suddenly besieged by hundreds of thorn vines from underneath them. The vines begin to burrow into them draining them till the point where they cease to exist. Reshaya pierces the war machines armor plating and forces blood to be pumped into their machinery causing them to seize up and become completely unusable.

The vines sprouting all over the field wildly lashes out at those trying to reach their core. As time passes more and more vines erupts from ground. The barren field was quickly becoming a forest of writhing tentacles.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kuroi remains in a defensive position keeping a low profile.

FilFire continues to charge up his abilities, those around him could feel a significant magical build up.

Kyrios switching forms hurled inferno bolts at her target only to have them pass through multiple bloody thorn vines instead

Kuroi has gained two attack negation. (1=AT, 1=DA)

FilFire has charged an empowered ability for another turn (2x + 1.5x dmg)

The clockwork soldiers continue their hasty march towards the lotus gaining more speed as they approach the target. The Zaunite war machines have become non-functional and can be seen from a distance frozen in place while blood dripped out of their joints and parts. Coming up from the back of the battlefield the water elementals began to catch up to the clockwork soldiers. Hinderance himself started moving towards the Lotus trying to reach it so that he could start the instillation process in an attempt to keep Reshaya from losing her current personality.

The Zaunite War Machines each takes 4 wounds and are now unable to continue any further in the engagement.

((OK, going to end it here for now, brain is starting slow down can't do this fast enough xD))

((Also to Equiste, you can jump in any time, just cause I toke control of your characters during phase one does not mean you can't take them back, seriously though please do >x< I have enough trouble managing the troop choices and what Reshaya does in retaliation already xD))

FilFire

04-28-2012

((I'll just activate FilFire's trick then. After that I'll call it a night too.))

FilFire activates the spell he has been empowering, and the entire area shakes. Out of the sky meteors fall, and around Reshaya there are eruptions of fire, darkness and chaos (release EA).

Kuroi fires a barrage of spikes at Reshaya (AT), and then releases a gust of slashing winds around her and FilFire, slicing the blood vines (AT).

AcolytHinderance

04-28-2012

((Also how do you guys like this so far any improvements you guys want on my part?))

FilFire

04-28-2012

((So far I like it. At the moment I can't think of anything that requires improvement.))

moltingsoul

04-28-2012

Kyrios transformed herself into a Hazard Battlesuit(AT)..and then Flew closer to Reshaya(MA)..

((http://wh40k.lexicanum.com/mediawiki...s/b/b8/XV9.jpg more warmech for me))

FilFire

04-28-2012

((So you're flying towards the fire/darkness/chaos storm FilFire released on Reshaya.))

moltingsoul

04-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by FilFire View Post
((So you're flying towards the fire/darkness/chaos storm FilFire released on Reshaya.))
((Pretty much.."Big grin"..i'm using Hazard battlesuit anyway))

FilFire

04-28-2012

((Can't blame me if you lose quite a big amount of health from it.))