The Final Metamorphosis [Short Semi-Open RP]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AcolytHinderance

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-29-2012

((bump! as I have no clue if the break room thing is happening in parallel to this or something else? xD))

FilFire

08-29-2012

((Time warp is awesome. Hold on a minute while I make some stuff up.))

FilFire

08-29-2012

FilFire places an arm around Reshaya and grins.

"It was very good, but I wouldn't mind trying to find out how much we can still improve it. Although Ryu wants us to return, but it doesn't sound very urgent so it's your call."

He rumbles and strokes the base of her tail.

AcolytHinderance

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-29-2012

"Well........the system needs time to reboot anyways so, I guess we should get back." Reshaya feeling FilFire stroke the base of her tail giggles. "Hrmmmm.....We can have another round soon, but first lets see what Ryu wants." Reshaya moved the way point to where they were so that they wouldn't have to move all the way back to the campsite.

((Which reminds me so how does the time warp work? Also how does it apply with the soul merge?))

FilFire

08-29-2012

((I mainly use it as a good excuse for my characters to be in multiple threads at the same time. If I try to explain it too much it'll probably collapse. Probably a good idea to pretend it doesn't happen IC, except if FilFire simply pulls a version of himself from a different timeline. Don't know what that would do to the soul merge though.))

FilFire shrugs.

"Alright then. From what I can see of his mind he wants me to fight something. He's hiding exactly what from me though."

FilFire pulls himself and Reshaya upright.

"Let's go then."

Moving through the way point Ryu awaits them on the other side with his arms folded. Next to the way point the entire wall has been carved with runes and other strange looking things, dragons seemingly the main theme setting. In the middle there's a portal in the wall filled with orange flame like energy. The rest of the residence and the area around it has also been getting synchronized with Ryu, meaning that even while he's hiding it for a good detector it seems like the whole area is part of Ryu.

"Good, you guys are back."

AcolytHinderance

08-29-2012

"Oh? Well I wonder if it will pose as much of an annoyance like the lake beast caused us." Reshaya passed through the way point behind FilFire.

Reshaya still in her draconic form looked around the residence. "Hey Ryu, what is all this?" Reshaya refrained from poking the runes as to not interrupt Ryu from whatever he was trying to do.

((ah okies, I'll just assume the soul merge is only with the current timeline she made the soul merge with.))

FilFire

08-29-2012

"Not at all. This'll be hilarious. Be right back."

FilFire nods at Ryu and jumps through the portal laughing. From the other side and from FilFire's mind fire, explosions and a lot of fighting can be sensed, although it seems to lack killing intent. Ryu looks at Reshaya then quickly back at the portal.

"Well, at one point they're going to find us especially with me fortifying this place. In case they want to negotiate I've got this threat ready. If I reveal this to them they'll be much less likely to try anything we don't like."

AcolytHinderance

08-29-2012

Reshaya looked over to Ryu, "what is it? I can sense that FilFire is fighting on the other side." Reshaya thought for a moment. "Wait a minute is it some kind of doomsday device or apocalypse ensuring creature that isn't FilFire?"

FilFire

08-29-2012

Ryu carefully avoids looking at Reshaya while looking upwards as if in thought.

"I think if I were to be completely accurate I'd have to say no. However for others that might be debatable."

A creature flies through the portal, looking a lot like FilFire and Ryu, but with dark grey scales. Ryu grabs it in mid air and throws it back through.

"For one thing there's more than one. Right now on the other side what is happening is a family brawl."

AcolytHinderance

08-29-2012

"Wait what? Why aren't we in there with him then? Or is this part of your plan somehow?" Reshaya seeing Ryu avoiding from looking at her directly looked down at her form. After she realized she was still in the form for FilFire's surprise she switched back to her Piltover disguise. "Whoops, sorry Ryu. Next time just tell me if I am not dressed appropriately for you."

Reshaya tried to get a glimpse of the brawl through the portal, but remained far from arms reach.