Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

The Final Metamorphosis [Short Semi-Open RP]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Equiste

04-27-2012

(OOC: Hahaha, I had no idea I would be involved in this.)

Equiste:
He had made his way from the teleportation station in Piltover. He didn't like Zaun and at least he had a couple of friends out here he could chat to. However that wasn't why he was here. Zeph had briefed him on the things that had been happening during his absence when it came to Soo'Ximhith. He still wasn't sure he should be thinking of himself as the father of the void hatchling but it did come out of him, and it worried him she might accidently do something that could...
Zeph's words snapped him out of his trance. He looked down at the yordle, fully aware of his actual nature. He was his familiar after all.
"Yes, you are right. I need to focus. Especially against the chaos spawn. Last thing I need is to get enraged and start damaging myself with my own magic and find out they don't care about fire." He listened as Zeph started talking about water and Ice magic. He had heard Reshaya, apparently the blood elementals name, had taken some of Filfire's blood and probably could now use his fire and chaos magic. Besides, Filfire would handle Reshaya's fire better than he ever could. Trying to use others fire had its own risks. He shrugged at Zeph's question whether he should go Fae.
"From what I've seen you handle my magic and summoner magic better in that form. Something makes it easier for you to channel, though I'm not sure why." He couldn't help but smile. Zeph could be so cute when he was trying to be intimidating. But he didn't want to introduce him to Soo yet. Who knows what she'd do. He had to restrain from laughing from his next comment.
"Yeah well if you do your job right, I won't need that protection will I?" He said. The yordle didn't look convinced. "And its not like its a hard transformation. If the proverbial excrament does hit the whirlwind I'm sure you'll be able to come to the aid of people quickly." He said with a calm smile. Luckily enough it seemed to calm Zeph down. He frowned at the mention of rift travel.
"I'd rather people not know I can do that. Besides, whats wrong with a bit of a walk?" He narrowed his eyes at Zeph's response, but they were too close before he could say anything else. He made his way over to Hinderance once Zeph made it clear he was going to talk to Reshaya.
"Hello Hinderance. I see you have been busy since I've been... busy." He said somewhat awkwardly.

Zeph:
Zeph hummed to himself as he walked along. It felt good for him and Equiste to be requested to help with this. Now he would get to see how Equiste actually handled himself in a situation. It seemed they had spent hours with Equiste going over standard norms and everything. Good thing with his recall he could remember things quickly. He looked up towards Equiste and frowned. Probably thinking about Soo again. From what he felt from his personality he was surprised Equiste hadn't tried to destroy the creature. Guess it comming from inside of him like an actual child would had forced him to rethink, like the time he went into a drinking phase after using an ex-noxian champion who made him completely rethink his thoughts on Noxus. Not that it mattered to Zeph, it was the now that was more important.
"Yo, focus summoner. You know Sue is going to be safe in Taric's care. Besides, this is going to be very dangerous from what I have heard. You need to keep your head on straight." He nodded as he listened to Equiste talk. He did wonder if Reshaya grabbed some of Equiste's blood she would turn into a fire elemental. He never could get Equiste to talk about his condition, even if it was just him and Zeph. Then again he opened up a little more around his mother, but it never came up.
"Yes, I beleive water and ice magic is far more appropriate here. Hmm, should I fae up for this fight? You might need some of my defensive abilities on yourself and its much easier to do it in that form." He questions Equiste. He shrugged at Equiste's response.
"If you say so. Just don't go crying to me if you end up taken out because my shield wasn't there to help you..." He said in a slightly menacing voice. He frowned at Equistes smile. He was trying to be intimidating, not making Equiste want to laugh! "I'm not joking!" He said, pouting. He relaxed a bit when Equiste gave his answer. "Fine... And next time we rift travel. This is taking far too long, we don't want to be late do we?" He said with a slightly annoyed expression on his face. He scoffed at Equistes answer. "They will find out eventually, if they already haven't. Oh, we're here!" He said as he noticed all the clockwork creatures and everyone milling around. He looked over to where Filfire and Reshaya were playing cards. He made his way over to them.

(OOC: That took much longer than I was expecting... -_- Oh, and is it alright if I add a hextech blade to his profile? He ordered one to be custom made for him after his original fight with hinderance, but I hadn't gotten around to adding it to his profile. It basically makes it easier to channel his frost and fire spells through his blade, mostly so he doesn't have to immolate his whole left hand when he goes... Well, you know...)

AcolytHinderance

04-27-2012

Hinderance was waiting to see any signs that might indicate that Reshaya may be going into her final stages. He noticed that Equiste and Zeph had joined them.

Hinderance: "Good to see you, and thanks for coming. I think I am in over my head again."

Reshaya laughs as she plays cards with FilFire.

((Sure, any changes to equipment and descriptions in your ability should be done now before the fight cause I'll have to keep track of everyone so that I can keep this fight somewhat fair....Or at least make sure no one dies straight away in the first phase.))

Equiste

04-27-2012

(OOC: Oh sure, break me out of my laziness in updating profiles... :P)

Equiste:
"Indeed it seems that way." He says, looking around at the summoners and the elaborate setup. Lucky his Hextech blade came in on time, although it will only be significant if he uses it to block attacks or goes... He didn't want to think of that. It had been what got them into this mess in the first place. "And there are probably many words that I can say to all this, but for now I'll focus on the ones that are actually useful." He said, turning to Hinderance with a grin. "I am here to help." He looked out towards the great barrier and the blood elemental herself. How did Hinderance think creating life out of blood was a good idea? "So that is Reshaya is it? I wouldn't wish to be in the position she is right now."

Zeph:
Zeph reaches Reshaya, giving her a slight nod of his head as he gave his greetings. "Hey there miss Reshaya. Good to see you smiling." He said with a smile himself. He gave a quick glance, noticing Equiste was with Hinderance. "Thats Equiste over there with Hinderance. I know he's not much to look at, but he's nice at least." He said with a cheeky grin.

AcolytHinderance

04-27-2012

The Zaunite war machines and the clockwork soldiers remained silent for the most part, while the senior summoners were looking at some of their scrolls to make sure they had everything ready. The water elementals seemed mostly disinterested and they too did not move.

Hinderance: "No, I wouldn't either. Also yes, that is Reshaya she can be a dear when she wants to be. The good news is that I think if we do this right, there will be a large possibility that things will go completely in our favor." Hinderance stops for a moment and turns to Equisite. "Sorry, I am dragging you into another horribly dangerous situation."

Reshaya: Reshaya turns to Zeph while trying to make sure that FilFire can't see her hand. She tries to get a look at Equiste, but she can't really make out any details with him being so far away. "Hello Zeph, I didn't know you were participating." Reshaya can't help, but grin at the situation she was in. "I still can't believe my creator managed to get Zaunite war machines for this, I think that could be overkill, but then again I have FilFires blood in me now so who knows? Reshaya picks out another card from the deck.

((Now we just need FilFire and I can get this show on the road ))

Equiste

04-27-2012

(OOC: I wish that were the case. I have to go in an hour or two, so I'm not sure where we'll be by that stage.)

Equiste:

Equiste smiled, shaking his head. "Still taking most of the responsibility for that? You can't take all the blame for what happened in that situation." He says, looking back at Hinderance. "Besides, last time I got looked after by some pretty nurses. Wasn't all bad." He said with a cheeky smile. Seems like the wards humor was rubbing off on him. He put a hand on the water elemental. "Have confidence and conviction in yourself and all who are around you. We're not going to come out on top if you are too negative." He suddenly looks down towards where Zeph was as he heard him calling to Equiste.
"Seems Zeph wants something. I'll be right back." He says, waiting for a response (and probably responding back) before jogging over to Zeph and Filfire.
"Yes Zeph?" He answers, looking towards Zeph. He looks up towards Filfire. "Hello again Filfire." He looks towards Reshaya, giving a slight incline of his head as he greets her.
"Hello Reshaya, I am Summoner Equiste." He says politely.

Zeph:

Zeph noticed her straining to see Equiste. Looking back he notices they are actually some distance away.
"Oh right..." He turns in the direction of Hinderance and Equiste. "YO EQUISTE! I NEED YA FOR A MINUTE! COULD YOU COME OVER HERE?" He yelled, turning back to smile at Reshaya. "He's had time to get used to the situation so you should see how nice he is." He says with a head tilt. After Equiste makes his way over (besite any protests from anyone else) he takes a step back and lets Reshaya take hold of the... plesantries? Still so much to get used to...

AcolytHinderance

04-27-2012

Hinderance: "Hrrmmmm...Heh well being around pretty nurses will definitely make you feel better." Seeing that Zeph was requesting a moment of Equiste's time "Sure, I'll see you back here."

Reshaya: Seeing Equiste approach tried to get up so she could bow, but realized the barrier was keeping her completetly rooted. "Summoner Equiste, I was going perform a bow, but these barriers seem to be stopping me from doing anything other than wave my hands around." She smiles in his direction and says. "I have heard so much about you, maybe in the near future after this we could get better acquainted?

((Drat, welp I suppose I'll have to start the Phase sometime. At least there have been posts so I guess ill start the phase up in around 5 hours when I hope both you and/or FilFire will see it XD))

Equiste

04-27-2012

(OOC: Yeah, your timing seems to be on my part of the week where I end up going out to a friends place...)

"Then I guess I'll have to bow for the both of us." He said, performing two bows in a row, not bothering to change direction. He couldn't focus on the sad posibility of the predigament or how much he thought the creation of the blood elemental was a bad idea, but instead had to focus on being positive. "Heard so much about me huh? Oh dear, then I must sound horrible!| He said cheekily. "I would like that. However we have some time now. Is there anything you want to ask me? Perhaps if you like I can teach you an Ionic calming ritual I like to use when stressed."

FilFire

04-28-2012

FilFire looks up as first some fae disguised as a yordle, then Equiste shows up.

FilFire: "Greetings, would you like to join us? For the really good card games you need four participants."

He grumbles under his breath: "And I keep losing too." Kuroi is still busy up setting traps, but waves with her tail as a greeting.

Equiste

04-28-2012

Equiste:

"I doubt I'd be any good at them. I never was really into card games." He said to Filfire. And he probably needed to get into position anyway. He waited for Reshaya's response before he did anything else.

Zeph:

He listened to Equiste before adding his own comment.
"Oh, I'd like to, but without Equiste we'd have to wait for the 4th person." He said. Then he had to take a bit to remember his role.

(OOC: And I'm off. Feel free to put Equiste in position for the actual time. Funny how I got to leave when Filfire makes it... -_- Darn time zones... He'll finish his conversation with Reshaya before talking more with Hinderance if they have time. The calming 'ritual' he is refering to is a meditation where you chant something to remind yourself of your strength. Borrowed the idea from a webcomic. Chant is along the lines of "I am me, I am my experiences and I am myself, I will not let chaos dictate what I am, I am what I am, I am me" sort of deal but I had something much better planned than that little pathetic writing... Later.)

FilFire

04-28-2012

((Chaos defines what FilFire is. And probably partially Reshaya too, since she got some of his blood.))

FilFire: "Unlucky."

He turns back to the game.