The Final Metamorphosis [Short Semi-Open RP]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Krokaska

03-24-2013

Puros notices that Krolta's scales are glowing brightly, but since she herself isn't saying anything about it he ignores it.

"If you're sure that you're calm enough we'll leave now. Follow me."

He motions for her to follow him before he starts walking away from the open area, in the opposite direction from the one which Isodzugia disappeared towards. After walking for a couple of minutes they reach another open place, but smaller. Puros points towards the middle of the circular space with his tail.

"I want you to sit down on that spot and make one flame. Then you'll try to boost the purity of that flame as high as you can go. The actions of your flame crown are a bit worrying, especially when you're exposed to fire abilities more powerful than yours, so it might help if you are capable of creating completely pure flames, so that if I show one to you the reaction will at least be less heavy."

AcolytHinderance

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-25-2013

The Shinai's would just huff a bit trying not to let FilFire catch on that she was suppressing her giggle. "Fine, I admit that was a lousy lie....." The Shinai's would chuckle a bit before giving all of the shadow forms a lick on the nose teasingly. "Yes, she did still I worry that she might unintentionally cause more problems for herself in the future as much as she does to prevent that when she can."

Krolta would nod to reassure Puros as she follows him to the smaller clearing. Krolta would sit down at the center and focus on her singular flame managing to boost up her flame up to 89 to 90%. Krolta would continue to maintain that level of purity while looking to Puros for more instructions.

Krask sighs and looks down into the magma. He would stare at it for a while before walking away from it towards the water surrounding the island. He had a test in mind and needed to be sure about his own abilities.

Reshaya would smile happily as she listened to Kuroi talk. "It is quite a jarring task I must admit. Still, you are still doing quite a lot I feel. Maybe its just how I feel normally, but still." Reshaya would giggle as Kuroi licked her fur clean. "Oh that is very true. If they divided the work equally, then perhaps they would have an easier time of it. Specially with us wildfires going around throwing the balance off its scales when we feel like it. Something, I really should get out of the habit of doing." Reshaya would nod and nuzzle into Kuroi when she felt his playful clawing motion. "Oh? Well Girana is lucky lady and so is Ryu. As for his ferocity I can definitely attest to that one." Reshaya would chuckle a bit before nibbling slightly on Kuroi's shoulder.

FilFire

03-26-2013

The lack of a reaction to their tickling doesn't seem to discourage the shadow forms at all, instead inciting them to try even harder. When the Shinais admit that they were lying they grin.

F: "Well, good that you're at least honest about it. If you tried to hold up that lie I would have been forced to punish you."

They all rumble softly when the Shinais lick them on the nose, then frown at the next topic. After thinking about it for a couple of seconds they collectively shrug.

F: "I don't think we have to worry about that any more. Me and Kuroi are constantly on the look out for any potential trouble, and ready to pounce on it if it appears. Even more importantly, Ryu and the little tree girl are in control of the biome, and anything that would cause real trouble for Reshaya would likely be almost directly removed from the biome one way or another, so as long as we stay here the chance of things going wrong again should be very small."

Kuroi nods, frowning slightly as he thinks about what he could do for Reshaya.

K: "Yep, but I don't feel like giving up on it. You do so much for us, I should find some things I can do back for you, besides stuff like gathering all those blood samples for you. As for me doing a lot already, at the moment I'm doing nearly nothing."

Hearing Reshaya's giggle when he cleans her fur Kuroi continues the licking, nodding again in response to Reshaya.

K: "Exactly. With them working together and with their specific skill sets taking care of the biome should be easier than for you, since while you're also skillful your abilities are less suited for something like controlling an eco system without things getting out of hand. As for us causing more trouble, it would indeed be better if we kept ourselves in check, but the chances of Fillie thinking about such things before actually doing them are as you know slim, so we're better off helping Girana and Ryu get rid of the damage it causes."

He continues making mocking clawing movements with his hands for a couple of seconds before changing it into brushing Reshaya's fur, and he starts purring again when Reshaya nibbles on his shoulder.

K: "They're both indeed very lucky, especially Ryu that his mate turned out to become a nature based creature."

Krokaska

03-27-2013

Puros watches Krolta as she attempts to make her flame reach as high a purity as she can get it to go. When it becomes clear that she won't be able to raise it any higher he holds a hand in front of himself and creates a flame with very low purity above it. He then slowly increases the purity, giving Krolta enough time to study the process. After a couple of minutes it would reach a purity of 100%.

AcolytHinderance

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-27-2013

The Shinai's would start to giggle a bit finally giving up and just struggling playfully as FilFire's shadow forms tickled her split forms. After FilFire stops tickling her she would sigh a bit and nod. "I see....it seems that Reshaya has a knack of getting herself in trouble?" The Shinai's would wrap their tails around the FilFire's shadow forms waist and grip it happily.

Reshaya would continue to enjoy her time with Kuroi as he helped clean her fur while brushing it as well. Reshaya would stop nibbling to respond to Kuroi for a second. "Hrmmm.....do you suppose we should pay a visit to Girana soon? Also as for them being lucky, you are right they do make a lovely couple. Although.....I do feel somewhat guilty about sort of just jumping in between them. I know its the spur of the moment thing for me....much like FilFire, but......yeah now that I think back on it....It probably wasn't too fair to Girana....."

Krolta would concentrate following Puros's process to purifying his flames. She would do her best to follow it steadily reaching 100% purity as well. Her scales would mimic the flame while her horns were also glowing as it the crown was ready to activate at the drop of a coin if she wasn't careful. Krolta would breath slowly continuing to maintain her focus. She would then stop using the flames for a bit letting herself calm down. Krolta's tail would be wagging along the grass in a steady rythme happy with her achievement with the help of Puros. Krotla would then look to Puros and ask. "I was thinking to cut my connection to my mother today... I can see that with some help I can reach the purity level you can.....but I wonder if that is just because I have a connection to my mother...."

FilFire

03-28-2013

The shadow forms continue to tickle the Shinais for a while once they finally give in, not letting their struggles make them escape the dancing talons of the shadow forms. When they stop and the Shinais comment on Reshaya they shrug collectively.

F: "Well, not that badly. It's mostly that being a blood elemental seems to attract trouble, along with how people perceive them. The group that initially created her constantly used her for experimenting and at some point even considered removing her personality to improve experiment performance, and then some idiot thought it a good idea to summon a couple of greater demonic beings and have them posses Reshaya."

They all grow after the last part, then shake their heads and have their tails wrap around the waists of the Shinais in return.

F: "She does get in trouble, but I think that's mostly because of other people including me acting stupid with her around."

Kuroi also enjoy his time with Reshaya greatly, brushing and licking her fur to clean it while purring at Reshaya nibbling his shoulder. When Reshaya starts talking about being guilty over what she has done with Ryu Kuroi frowns before responding.

K: "Technically, we could visit her right now if you feel like it, since we've already spend quite a lot of time like this by now. As for how you feel about what happened between you and Ryu, I have to be honest and agree that it was a bit rude to do that, especially since by then Girana was already linked to Ryu. However feeling guilty about it now won't help, and from what I have seen Girana isn't holding any kind of grudge towards you. You could talk to her about it if you want though, maybe she can help you with your feeling of guilt."

AcolytHinderance

03-28-2013

The Shinai's would nuzzle the FilFire's as they explained. She would look worriedly at the glow, "You alright FilFire?" Shinai would turn around to face FilFire caressing his face with her hand.

Reshaya would nod at Kuroi's suggestion. "It would be great if I can get a chance to talk to her about it. I also wanted to get to know her more. I mean....in all seriousness I am probably being a terrible mate to her as I haven't even spent that much time with her after she also laid my eggs too....." Reshaya would give Kuroi a happy lick along the neck nuzzling his chin a bit before getting up and helping Kuroi up as well. "Alright, I think it would be for the best I talk to her."

Krokaska

03-30-2013

Puros nods satisfied when Krolta slowly manages to reach a completely pure flame. He holds his own a couple of seconds longer before letting it dissipate, watching Krolta's flame while keeping a careful eye on her, noticing how much of an effect the achievement is having on her. When Krolta also removes her flame and then tells Puros abouther plan, Puros frowns in thought.

"Now that you have managed to create a completely pure flame that might be a good idea. It might very well be that the power you gain from your connection allows you to do what you just did, but it also shows that you are inherently capable of it, especially since your mother is nature based, and therefore can't influence your skill with fire that much through the link. If after you cut the connection off you can't manage to reach a completely pure flame any more, we can just resume training until you can do it on your own."

He smiles slightly.

"Even with some help, it's still impressive to reach a pure flame level. It is very useful, at least if you can use it without too much difficulty. Most creatures never even come close. For example, with humans reaching a purity level of 50% is already thought to be difficult, and anybody who manages it is considered a powerful pyromancer."

FilFire

03-30-2013

The shadow forms bare their fangs slightly before shaking their heads.

F: "I'm fine. That particular topic just pisses me off, since those idiotic humans that created her were in fact trying hard to put all the blame on Reshaya and make sure they were completely blameless. I should've burned them to ash for that."

They all nuzzle the Shinais then.

F: "Ah well, they're not of any importance any more."

Kuroi lifts one hand to stroke Reshaya's hair.

K: "Well, she's linked to Ryu, so all the time you've spend with him is also partially transferred to her. Still a good idea to go visit and talk to her a bit though."

He licks Reshaya's forehead before nodding while letting Reshaya help him get up.

K: "I'll see whether I can help you out with it, in case Girana is more irked by it than I am expecting her to be."

He then starts leading Reshaya towards the grove.

AcolytHinderance

03-30-2013

Krolta would nod and begin the preparation to cut ties with her mother. After a good 30 minutes of concentrating Krolta's crown would violently react cause a burst of intense flames to explode in a 4 meter radius, but otherwise it was fully contained as it didn't spread. After another 20 minutes of a small raging inferno in her own little bubble. She would stand up before letting out a proper drawn out roar and an intense pillar of flame. As she calmed down her crown would disengage itself while she would let out a long drawn out sigh before collapsing.

The Shinai's would nuzzle FilFire's shadow forms comfortingly. "Well......ok......If I see any intruders to the biome I was taught to practice extreme violence so I guess I now know why..." The Shinai would then shudder and twitch slightly in pain gripping onto the shadow forms as a roar could be heard from a distance accompanied by a pillar of fire. "W...well....l...looks like our daughter has decided to move away from the nest after all." The Shinai's would compose themselves after a while before smiling back to FilFire's shadow forms and hugging them tightly.

Reshaya would follow Kuroi while noticing the roar in the background. Reshaya would chuckle a bit before wrapping her left arm with Kuroi's and giving him a quick nibble on his shoulder. "It is good to hear progress don't you think Kuroi?"