The Final Metamorphosis [Short Semi-Open RP]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FilFire

01-30-2013

FilFire chuckles, then shrugs after thinking about the question.

F: "Well, I would have one good mate less, as would Kuroi, and Ryu wouldn't be watching over five eggs. So, it would be a lot more dull. As for what she would be like, probably a bit more like her sister."

At the mention of Cassandra FilFire's flames quickly turn black before turning back.

Kuroi facepalms.

K: "You know, the more I hear about how the Institute handled stuff related to you, the more I get the feeling things would have gone a lot better if it was some other group that started the blood elemental project, because apparently they weren't very good at it."

He shrugs.

K: "At least Hinderance was capable of thinking clearly through the whole thing, so maybe not everybody made a mess of it."

Ryu kisses Reshaya back, her ears twitching furiously. After the kiss she purrs loudly while her tails tighten a little around Reshaya.

R: "He is, but that doesn't directly mean he's fantastic at mating from the first time. As for making him feel welcome, what you proposed to him was more than just making him feel welcome."

Ryu snuggles with Reshaya, although she frowns slightly.

R: "I personally find that more of a problem. Seeing how he acted to begin with I'd rather avoid him having anything to do with Urin at all when we're done, and him being genuinely attached to her won't help. As for how it turns out, I'll try to remember. And Leafy is actually doing pretty well if you don't count her being angry. She's still talking to Urin, which in this case could also be translated as berating."

AcolytHinderance

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-30-2013

Krask winces a bit at seeing the black flames. "Woah ok.....I guess her sister is someone I shouldn't talk about near you I suppose. I can clearly see that subject has some bad emotions for you already. Which probably means she did something to Reshaya....hrmmmm....." Krask just skips over saying anything more. "So what does Reshaya survive on? Does she constantly need blood or is she more magic based?"

Reshaya giggled, "Oh come on Kuroi give them a little bit of credit. They did try to resist.....at first...after that initial ice breaker they were easy to manipulate as I required. As for another group doing it better? I wouldn't really say they would have, Noxus would have just abused me as a weapon of war obviously if not they would have wanted me to do something disagreeable. Demacia would have ordered my destruction as they would view me as an abomination of magic while Ionia? Hrmmm......they might have been more accepting, but they would still be very weary of me. Which would have been really annoying. Piltover or Zaun I wouldn't trust they are too into machinery and really I get the feeling they would have shoved me into a metallic case." Reshaya gently teases Ryu's sides slightly by massaging them. "Hinderance? Oh well yeah he had to. That and he wasn't affected by my advances towards him so that was futile really." Reshaya licked Ryu's nose playfully, "Hrmmnnn.....I still remember that time we eloped together to the desert Ryu. Wasn't that the first nice thing I had done for you?" Reshaya would sigh a bit, "Ok, but don't be too harsh on Urin I am not sure how powerful this collar is, but we don't know how much her mind was warped right?"

FilFire

01-30-2013

The flames turn black again while FilFire glares at Krask.

F: "For somebody who would shut up about it you sure talk and assume much."

The flames stay black as FilFire lets them circle around Krask, still glaring.

F: "From what I can see she can survive on both magic and blood, but she prefers blood. The drawback with magic is that it doesn't help recover any blood she lost because of a fight or something."

Kuroi shakes his head.

K: "The fact that they resisted doesn't change the fact that they gave in. At that point you were a prototype of an experiment nobody had any idea whether it would be good or not, and those summoners let themselves get seduced by you. I'm not trying to insult you or your skill, but they really neglected some of the basic rules in those circumstances. As for other group, of course that group would also be focused on magical research, and less affected by their libidos."

Ryu starts to squirm when Reshaya massages her sides, playfully trying to avoid her hands while rubbing against her.

K: "Means Hinderance at least did his job properly."

His fur bristles a bit as he watches Reshaya and Ryu, but hides it without showing any other signs. Ryu looks extremely embarrassed with drooping ears when Reshaya mentioned the desert.

R: "That was more that I lost control and pulled you into mating with me. Which to be honest I still feel guilty about."

She frowns but tightly hugs Reshaya, purring pleasantly when Reshaya licks her nose.

R: "A little is already bad enough. I'll try to be gentle with her though."

AcolytHinderance

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-30-2013

Krask thinks for a moment, "I see......" Krask takes a look at his link for a moment wondering if he could gleam into how Urin was doing with it. Seeing as how they are still connected he also wondered if their communication could be extended that far as well. Krask looks to FilFire again. "Do you think my attraction to Reshaya might be a birth defect or do you suppose it just has to do with my environment? Given that I only know a total of four to five females why don't I feel the same way about the others?"

Reshaya nods, "Yeah, but he was kind of boring for it." Reshaya chuckles a bit seeing Ryu dodge her hands before she just continued to snuggle with Ryu. "You don't have to be Ryu......I still care about you very much, just as much as I care about FilFire and Kuroi. Besides.....so long as you enjoyed....I don't see what there is to be guilty about." Reshaya looks to Kuroi and makes a gesture to join in. "Come on Kuroi....don't just sit there apart. You deserve a lot more attention from me than I had shown up until now."

FilFire

01-31-2013

((Tip of the day: Don't try to sport while sick. The consequences are not nice.))

Krask would be able to sense that Urin is feeling agitated, frustrated, bewildered and cornered, but other than that the link doesn't reveal much. FilFire continues his glare as he holds up a claw and counts his talons.

F: "Well let's see... Shinai is your mother, so while not impossible the chance of you being aroused by her to that extent is fairly low. Krolta is your sister, so that also decreases attraction of that kind. Ryu's high hostility towards you probably negates any attraction you might otherwise have felt. As for Kuroi, I personally find her extremely attractive, but from what I have seen so far her personality makes it difficult for others to properly think of her that way. As for the little tree girl and her sister, they're both cute, but to put it bluntly they're just too childlike, especially compared to somebody like Reshaya. There are probably also other factors, but I think it's partly so that all the other females you've seen so far lack some requirements to arouse you to that extent, or if they do negate it in some other way."

Ryu hides her face with her scarf again while snuggling with Reshaya.

R: "I know that if you think about it logically I shouldn't have to feel very guilty, but that doesn't help much. It's not very important now though."

She and Kuroi look at each other, then both look the other way while Reshaya would feel a certain amount of embarrassment from Kuroi.

K: "Nah, I'll just let you two have some fun together. We came here to see the eggs after all, which includes paying attention to their mother."

Ryu's ears twitch in embarrassment.

((Also, don't try to eat chocolate after said sporting. Today has not been a very good day.))

AcolytHinderance

01-31-2013

Krask sighs and just flops onto the ground and just lays there and sighs. "So its basically I just need to get out there and see more females to really tell whether or not I am attracted to Reshaya just because she is the first one other than Urin that can get a rise out of me." Krask would get up again and look to FilFire. "Ok....what did I do wrong this time?"

Reshaya would giggle, but also decide not to have such a thing bar them from all enjoying some time together. She would pick up Ryu and hover towards Kuroi and sit herself and Ryu down right next to Kuroi before giving her a loving kiss. "Come on Ryu, show your mother some love too." Reshaya would lean Ryu in slightly so that she could give Kuroi a kiss on the cheek.

(Ah x_x Why would you do a sports activity when sick? Unless you were forced to?)

FilFire

01-31-2013

((I tend to forget about the limitations of my body. Sometimes my body reminds me that I do in fact have some. Also, I wanted to win with the judo/ji-jitsu competition.))

FilFire nods.

F: "More or less. Of course, you'll be hard pressed to find a more attractive female than Reshaya anyway."

He shrugs.

F: "You just put me in a bad mood, so now I'm going to keep glaring for a while and threatening you with black flames."

Ryu yelps when Reshaya picks her up, struggling as Reshaya carries her to Kuroi, although she purrs when Reshaya kisses her. When Reshaya leans her towards Kuroi however the two of them look at each other for a second before they both disappear and reappear a couple of yards away with Reshaya in between them, the ears of both of them twitching furiously in embarrassment.

AcolytHinderance

01-31-2013

(hrmmm....I am well aware of my limitations so XD)

Krask sighs, "Great....and I managed to piss you off as well.....just great..." Krask just flops back onto the ground looking up into the sky watching time pass.

Reshaya would giggle a bit before pouting playfully. "Oh come on you two......" Reshaya has a copy of her split off to massage Kuroi's shoulders while she nibbles on his twitching ears. "Whats wrong? Is the situation a little too strange for the both of you?" Reshaya would be repeating the same questions to Ryu while nibbling her ears as well.

FilFire

01-31-2013

((Lucky you.))

FilFire continues glaring.

F: "And if you start acting depressed about it I'll punch you as well."

Ryu and Kuroi both start purring when Reshaya nibbles their ears, their tails wagging, although Ryu still looks the other way. Kuroi sighs and starts talking to Reshaya over the link.

K: "If you want the simple version, mine and Ryu's current forms are attractive to each other, since as you know I have a thing for tails while Ryu has three, and Ryu likes furry stuff a lot. We both think it would be better if we avoid any chance of strange stuff happening because of that."

AcolytHinderance

01-31-2013

Krask chuckles, "Sorry, but I don't do depressed. Still....this situation still sucks though..."

Both Reshaya's grin lustfully and changes shape so that Kuroi was being massaged by Reshaya in Ryu's form, while Ryu was being handled by Reshaya in Kuroi's form. Thankfully to reference who was who Reshaya's forms were predominantly red. "Well......then.......let me accommodate that attraction then you two.." The Reshaya with Kuroi would start stroking his fur while her tails wagged happily. As for Ryu the Reshaya would lean her against the floor pinning her slightly while he licked her nose. "No need to be shy about it, if there is something you wanted to try out...or a form you find attractive.....I am always willing to bend to your whims....."

(Eh....not really lucky, since when I work out it ends up being a brick wall I instantly hit and I have to stop or else my body will literally signal that I am damaging myself. Which is good I guess, but I just can't push my limit at all XD)