The Final Metamorphosis [Short Semi-Open RP]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FilFire

01-29-2013

FilFire grins as he leans towards Krask.

F: "What, the one that made you go nuts from excitement? That's Reshaya the Blood Elemental. Very interesting one, on multiple levels."

Ryu purrs a bit louder as she keeps snuggling with Reshaya.

R: "I was the one who would deal with Krask. Although I might have focused a bit too much on the beating part. As for the biome, it's going fine. I'm mostly finding out how our abilities can be enhanced by the biome."

When Reshaya strokes her ears they twitch and Ryu starts softly scratching Reshaya's back while she closes her eyes.

R: "Can't think of one yet.So far I like all of them a lot."

AcolytHinderance

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-29-2013

Krask just scratches his head slightly embarrassed. "So....you noticed then....so how'd you two end up meeting? Also....why am I like that around her? I seriously hope it isn't you messing with me or something dad. If it is well just finding it kind of disagreeable."

Reshaya would gently pat Ryu's back, "I can see that...well whatever the case I do hope you guys figure things out. Although I do seem to make an impression around him." Reshaya would chuckle a little before giving Ryu a kiss when she mentioned she couldn't think of a favorite egg just yet. "Alright, but do let me know when you find a favorite not that all of them aren't special to me." Ryu would notice Reshaya was incredibly giddy now. Looks like she was really excited about being a mother. "Which reminds me......with Krask do any of you have any idea why he goes crazy for me when I am around? Almost reminds me of your blood lust that one time Ryu." Reshaya looks to Kuroi as well wondering if she knew anything more in-depth. "Seriously, I am beginning to think I may as well be his greatest weakness."

FilFire

01-29-2013

FilFire laughs.

F: "Of course I did. It was way too easy to notice. As for how we ended up meeting, Reshaya broke out of her containment to have some fun, and she is attracted to large concentrations of power, which resulted in that when we encountered each other we both decided we could gain something from it. She got some of my blood and I got to have some fun."

He scratches his chin, then shakes his head.

F: "Nah, I'm not doing anything. I think you just find her extremely arousing. Not surprising if you consider that she pretty much satisfies all the basic urges dragons have."

Ryu nods, then hisses.

R: "We will. And you make way too much of an impression on him."

Her ears start twitching faster when Reshaya kisses her.

R: "I'll do that. And they're indeed all special."

She chuckles slightly seeing Reshaya being so giddy. At the question however she frowns slightly, then pulls her scarf further up when Reshaya mentions her blood lust.

R: "I think it's a combination of multiple things. First of all, us children of FilFire tend to share his view of mates, particularly the males, so as you've already seen with me when he finds a mate he really likes we have the tendency to also become very attracted to that mate. Second, besides Urin you're the first female he has seen, and while Urin is attractive you're a bit more.... let's say impressive. Since he doesn't react the same way to Mum however there might also be some other reasons involved though. Maybe that you're the original overseer also affects things."

Kuroi folds his arms while thinking.

K: "To be honest I can't think of much besides what Ryu already said. The fact that you acted like that around him likely also helped though."

She glares slightly at Reshaya at the last part.

AcolytHinderance

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-29-2013

Krask grumbles a little as he was hoping it was some kind of prank now he actually had a proper problem. "Well.....guess I better get tougher around her or something....." Krask would also pick up on something FilFire said. "Wait....did you just say containment? So she was being held captive or something else? Also Blood elementals aren't exactly natural right?"

Reshaya thinks a little while gently hugging Ryu, "Ok.....that does make sense.....hrmmm.....Still I suppose maybe I should take a look at it. That is of course as long as he doesn't try to jump me." Reshaya would giggle a little when Kuroi mentioned how she acted around him. "Hey, the first time I was just being friendly. Second time which was just now I wasn't even doing anything. He just petrified on his own." Reshaya noticing Ryu's glare would bring Ryu close to herself and give her a lick around her left ear nibbling it a bit. "Don't worry Ryu. I made a promise with Kuroi not to mess around with Krask in that manner anymore. Your mother was very persuasive in that matter. So if anything happens from this point out with him and me its strictly his own doing."

FilFire

01-29-2013

FilFire nods grinning.

F: "You better do. Since I've mated with both your mother and your sister I don't mind, but Kuroi, Ryu and Shinai would all probably not take it well. And of course the little tree girl would become depressed and all that stuff."

He chuckles.

F: "Where she comes from she was the first blood elemental created, and therefore kept in containment while they studied her. Then she broke out and met me."

Ryu hugs Reshaya back and nuzzles her neck.

R: "Probably a good idea. And if he actually tries to jump you I'll do worse than I've already done."

Kuroi raises an eyebrow.

K: "What you did is normally considered a bit more than just friendly."

Ryu growls softly when Reshaya nibbles on her ear, then her face goes blank.

R: "Yes, I noticed how persuasive she was. Honestly, one of the downsides of being in charge around here is that I've now got a semi-omnipresent thing going on. And you make it sound as if you would let him if he tried to force you."

AcolytHinderance

01-29-2013

Krask would sigh, "Yeah, I know. Still....I really do like Urin. I'll just have to keep petrifying myself around her until I can get a proper grip sooner or later. I just hope I don't end up losing it really. For my sake and Urin's." Krask chuckles lightly, "And here I was thinking you broke her out after you two met for the first time."

Reshaya chuckled a little, "I know you would Ryu. You and Kuroi have been quite protective. FilFire too at times." Reshaya would turn to Kuroi and stick her tongue out playfully. "Well.....you just haven't seen me with the summoners back in the day when I was still locked up and being experimented on. I had to get my somehow, not to mention they didn't let me out for free either." Reshaya would look back to Ryu and smile sighing a little. "That was before I knew you two would end up with this much bad blood. I thought it would have been a simple disagreement in perspective, but looking at the situation now? I wouldn't let Krask near me unless he needed my help. Besides, he is still actively trying to resist which means so long as I don't push him he won't."

FilFire

01-30-2013

FilFire summons some flames and starts juggling them while grinning at Krask.

F: "Heh, that's going to be amusing to observe. Although thanks to Kuroi even if you lose it Reshaya will probably just stop you."

He shrugs.

F: "I could have done, but I didn't. She broke herself out. Besides, those that contained her would probably have objected to us meeting in the first place."

Ryu looks away while her ears twitch embarrassed.

R: "Yeah, it seems that one of the traits I've inherited from Mum is that I become extremely possessive about things."

Kuroi nods.

K: "Not one of my best traits. Although at times it can be useful."

He raises an eyebrow at Reshaya.

K: "Are you saying the summoners guarding you would actually let themselves be seduced like that? No wonder they make such a mess of things."

Ryu tilts her head at Reshaya.

R: "Wait a second, if it wasn't for our current disagreement you would willingly seduce him, even if it was so obvious he is already with Urin? I mean, it's good that now you won't do anything with him, but you would seduce him without this or Mum convincing you otherwise?"

AcolytHinderance

01-30-2013

Krask would look at FilFire watching him juggle. "Ah so Kuroi is looking out for me and Urin then....whew..." Krask would chuckled, "I suppose not. If they were keeping her locked up they probably didn't want anyone else getting to her right?"

Reshaya giggled a bit when Kuroi criticized the summoners. "Only to a certain degree I had a lesser degree of control over them so after I reeled one in it was only a matter of time before I managed to get the rest of them." Reshaya thought for a moment, "Well, honestly back when I first met him I was thinking of checking out how good he was. Although after hearing that if I did go through with it that would cause Urin a lot of distress so I wouldn't do so. There are more than one reason to not do something although if Kuroi didn't talk me out of it I could have unintentionally hurt Urin I suppose."

FilFire

01-30-2013

FilFire chuckles evilly.

F: "Maybe, but I think a major factor was also that she is really possessive, so if she didn't prevent it from happening at all she might have to inflict heavy violence on you afterwards. And for the record, if Kuroi really wants to hurt you what Ryu did looks like playful sparring in comparison. She can be surprisingly brutal, although that might also just be my influence."

He nods.

F: "Indeed. Pretty fortunate she managed to get out to begin with, because once I made a deal with her I decided I would really prefer her to be free."

Kuroi shakes his head.

K: "Not much of an excuse. I bet that when their superiors heard about that they got into real trouble for it. Letting what they viewed at the time as an unstable experiment seduce them all, really."

He raises an eyebrow at the next part, while Ryu mutters under her breath.

R: "Not like he would be better than any of us."

She then acts like she didn't say anything while she sighs at Reshaya.

R: "Well, in that case it's a good thing Mum interfered. If not the situation would be even worse than it is already, with Urin not only enslaved and mind-warped but also traumatized by her 'Master'," Ryu spits the word, "betraying her."

AcolytHinderance

01-30-2013

Krask smiles somewhat tiredly, "Yeah.....I can imagine that...." Krask wonders for a moment. "What do you think would have happened if she never broke out the day she met you? I wonder what she would be like....."

Reshaya giggled, "No.....but the leader of the project wasn't exactly reporting it back to the higher ups either. Well for the most part anyways Hinderance was just someone who wouldn't have any of it so he was the one that kept me in check most of the time. Anytime he left for something I would have almost free reign if not for the magically sealed containment cell." Reshaya smiled happily and brought Ryu in close to her face as she gave her a slow and loving kiss "I know......but he is still the son of your father to an extent.....I just wanted to make sure he felt welcome too......" Reshaya would cuddle with Ryu. "Hrmmm......It would have indeed......still....he does seem pretty attached to Urin. Ah well.....tell me how it turns out sometime later alright Ryu? Which reminds me how is Girana doing? She can't be taking this well......"