The Final Metamorphosis [Short Semi-Open RP]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FilFire

01-28-2013

FilFire scratches his head.

F: "Well, if you're waiting for the tree girls to finish whatever they're doing don't bother. In a situation like this she's probably going to be there for a while."

He grins.

F: "What, and miss the fun I had observing you two? Also, it looks pretty obvious to me, so I expected you to find out yourself. I mean, an enchanted collar that allows you dominance over the wearer. Since some heavy magic is involved I thought the fact that it also does stuff mentally wouldn't be worth mentioning."

Ryu looks embarrassed above the scarf as she looks the other way.

R: "Of course everybody makes mistakes sometimes, but what he did was really stupid. He acted too similar to what Dad would have done in such a situation. As for you being young, yes, although the fact that you've absorbed the essence of a lot of older creatures probably makes up for it to some extend."

She nods at the mention of the eggs hatching, then frowns and points at the red and green egg with one of her tails.

R: "There's one thing though. There's something strange with that one. I don't think it's directly dangerous, but it's strange."

FilFire frowns as he listens to Shinai, his tail wrapping around the others.

F: "Well, we'll find out. If he is already developed enough that he can do without you things should be fine. If not, we'll find a way to restore the link."

AcolytHinderance

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-28-2013

Krask grumbles, "How long do you figure? If I can I would like to stay here. As for fun really it would have happened regardless, but I still would have liked to know about the mental aspect would have been good to have that information rather than not at all. Still my mistake I guess. So what are you doing here? Or is this the past version of yourself? Or future self?"

Reshaya giggled and hugged Ryu tightly, "You mean being stubborn and not backing down at all while proclaiming that he is in the right and you are in the wrong? Hrrrmmm.....still a trait I somewhat like about your father really." Reshaya looks over the egg Ryu points to and rubs it with her nose happily. "What do you mean by strange? Like magically or?"

The Shinai's sigh a little and nuzzle into FilFire. "I do hope so......the link is usually really annoying to repair....." Shinai would shake her head and re-join her group and gives FilFire a kiss. "So.......shall we continue?"

FilFire

01-28-2013

FilFire shrugs as he sharpens his claws against each other.

F: "Well, you can do that, but you'll probably have to go and get some food at some point. If I were to guess, it'll take at least a day or so since besides this the little tree girl hasn't been in their grove for a while so they have to catch up and all that stuff. And really? The whole 'punish the naughty slave' act would have happened without the subordination enchantment?"

He shrugs again.

F: "Nothing special. As for what self I am, me. We were busy with your mother but I decided to take a break to walk around."

Ryu hugs Reshaya back, her tails wrapping around her as she nods.

R: "I more meant that when he had Urin cornered he directly mated with her without thinking about it beforehand, even when Urin had already made it clear that she didn't want it. The only reason I'm not accusing him of rape is because Urin actually let herself get turned like that."

The egg looks fine just like the others, and any inspection would show nothing except a very vague feeling something is off. Ryu shakes her head while looking at it.

R: "I don't know. I am inclined to say it's more biological in nature, but since I can't quite catch it I can't be sure."

FilFire nods.

F: "We've got multiple people who can help us with it, so I wouldn't worry about it."

He chuckles as Shinai kisses him.

F: "Sure, why not."

AcolytHinderance

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-29-2013

Krask sighs and still remains as he was. "Ok, maybe that would have taken much longer, but still......"

Reshaya stroked Ryu's head while she snuggled happily with her. "So what exactly are you blaming him for again?" Reshaya takes a look at the egg and contemplates why that feel would arise, but then she would remember who the parents were. "Well......lets cross that bridge when we get to it. There isn't anything to be done until later anyways."

FilFire

01-29-2013

FilFire chuckles.

F: "What, you were going to try and make her participate in that even without the collar and chain thingy? I mean, she was the one that provided the idea in the first place thanks to the mental part of the collar."

Ryu purrs softly as she nuzzles Reshaya's neck.

R: "That he effectively raped Urin with the help of that bloody collar, and then acted like their relationship is perfectly fine."

She nods.

R: "Yes. I also had Leafy and several other dryads look at it, but they couldn't find anything either, so we can't do anything about it yet."

Kuroi has been silent while listening to Ryu and Reshaya and looking at the eggs.

K: "So you've got no clue what might be going on with the egg?"

Ryu scratches her head.

R: "Not really no. The only thing I'm getting is the impression of a bridge, and since that can mean so many things it doesn't help at all."

AcolytHinderance

01-29-2013

Krask chuckles, "Yeah, that is true, still if the relationship started to feel stale later down the millennium I am sure we could try it. Besides its not like I can shapeshift you know."

Reshaya thinks for a moment. "Hrmmm that is pretty bad. What about Urin's reaction? It just doesn't sound like you talked to her all that much with or without the collar. Besides wouldn't it be better to talk to her without the collar first to see what she thinks?" Reshaya would turn back to the egg. "Well.......however this little one turns out they will be ours to take care of."

FilFire

01-29-2013

FilFire grins.

F: "Well, at least you're confident enough about the relationship lasting long enough. As for not being able to shapeshift, probably just need to be taught properly."

Ryu shakes her head.

R: "Leafy is taking care of that. They're still arguing a lot. As for removing the collar, I can't. Well, I could, but it would cause a lot of trouble. Krask is at the moment the only one who can safely remove the thing, because if it were to be removed by force it would create some severe backlash for the both of them."

She also looks at the egg, then nods.

R: "Indeed. However they'll turn out to be it'll be up to us to take care of them."

Kuroi nods and sits down while he thinks about what could be going on with the red and green egg.

AcolytHinderance

01-29-2013

Krask chuckles, "Well Urin is a great mate, I am not slouch either. Besides with or without the collar I would still respect her as another being. As for our relationship lasting....why not? Might as well go all out until it runs its course." Krask chuckles about shapeshifting, "Well maybe.....still not something I am very concerned about at the moment." Krask sighs a bit and asks, "So a question for ya dad. How did you end up with your mates? I am pretty sure mom isn't the first right? You said yourself we are polygamous."

Reshaya would think for a moment, "Hrmmm......ok.....so why not get him to remove the collar? Talk to Urin and see what she thinks? He does know how to get it off right?" Reshaya would smile warmly at Ryu and nuzzle her nose with her own. "Yup, so would you like anything Ryu? I feel like I am not doing enough for our kids at the moment. I am starting feel like a terrible mother."

FilFire

01-29-2013

FilFire shrugs.

F: "Ah well, we'll see how long it will last. And shapeshifting is quite fun."

He chuckles.

F: "Indeed. As for how I end up with my mates, mostly when I find somebody interesting. And before you ask, interesting often also translates into hot."

Ryu nods.

R: "He is in fact willing to take the collar off and knows how to do it, but first the dryads are all going to spend some time talking to Urin. And as you might already understand, the talking isn't very pleasant."

Ryu purrs softly while looking embarrassed as Reshaya nuzzles her nose, the scarf that's in between their noses moving with Reshaya's actions.

R: "Ehm, I think I'm fine. As for you being a terrible mother, not at all. First of all, you're technically the father, and second of all, having more than one person take care of the eggs would be overkill. You'll have your hands full when they hatch."

She snuggles a bit more with Reshaya.

R: "Although I don't mind what you're already doing."

AcolytHinderance

01-29-2013

Krask laughs a little. "Heh.....well I can see how mom fit into that description.....so...uh....what about the...urmmm.....the red one? Or is she some kind of elemental? I can smell lots of blood, but she looks human, or demonic as well I guess since her skin is red.....but yeah......what and who is she exactly?"

Reshaya would happily giggle and tend to Ryu keeping her nice and comfy within her embrace. "I'll take note of that then....Wait....why do they want to scold Urin when they could me beating on Krask? Technically speaking he did force it on Urin more or less right? Or is this something to do with the work she needed to do? Hrmm........which reminds me.....how is the biome holding up? I made a few adjustments to make sure things were somewhat more stable and less aggressive evolution wise, but I am not as well connected to the place anymore so....." When Reshaya notices the purring she would gently stroke Ryu's ears while slowly brushing her hand down the back of Ryu's neck. "I suppose you are right....we will have our hands full......so....speaking of which....got any favorite eggs yet?"