The Final Metamorphosis [Short Semi-Open RP]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FilFire

01-27-2013

Ryu growls when Krask moves away and makes himself translucent, jumping up into a standing position and growling at him.

R: "Wux moxt blevik, si nishka svent wux ihk ouithir wer Regipre di Leafy."

She starts firing bolts of black flames at him.

Kuroi kisses Reshaya back, raising an eyebrow at the requirements.

K: "What kind of specific nature? And yes, he did something unwise. He tried to pin Ryu down by clamping his fangs around her neck, only doesn't know that damaging her scarf causes Ryu to activate her killing instinct."

He nods and lets himself be pulled up, then when Reshaya warps them moves towards Krask while letting Reshaya handle Ryu.

K: "Note for the wise, don't damage Ryu's scarf. She got it from the current overseer, and damaging it has about the same effect on him as hurting the overseer herself."

He looks towards where Ryu and Reshaya are standing. The moment Kuroi and Reshaya appeared Ryu's ears and tails went rigid, then limp as she tried to look the other way. When Reshaya hugs her Ryu's form quickly becomes less savage where she touches her, but she still growls.

R: "Filki itheik vi klewnor, si geou sho'voth jacida sepa vur hak yth shilta ukris."

Kuroi shakes his head.

K: "Ryu, we're not going to let you eat his soul. I can understand that you're angry but right now you aren't thinking clearly."

Ryu glares at him, then both suddenly look the other way with Ryu's ears twitching embarrassed.

Isodzugia grins at Krolta shivering, hugging her a bit tighter while she enthusiastically continues snuggling with Krolta and Puros.

Krokaska

01-27-2013

Puros shrugs as he sees that Krolta is still resting and just hugs both her and Isodzugia calmly while his wings and tail curl around them.

AcolytHinderance

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-27-2013

Unfortunately, Krasks new form was far more rigid than he would like although the crystal did help with the spikes inside it was still by far the least maneuverable. He manages to dodge the black flames, but only just. Krask sighed relieved when Kuroi showed up, but the minute he caught sight of Reshaya his form literally turned to stone rendering him completely immobile. "I'll.....make.......a.......note........of .......that......on.....a side......however.....would.....you.....kindly.... knock.....me.....out?........I......am......not... ..sure.....how.....long....I....can.....resist.... ..temptation.....right....now...." Despite Krask's current form Kuroi would be able to see he was slowly inching towards where Reshaya was.

Reshaya would grin seeing both Ryu and Krask stopping at the sight of her. She would slowly turn Ryu towards her and smile lovingly and give Ryu a gentle kiss with the scarf between their lips. "Well, no need to kill him really. Lets try to find a punishment involving less bloodshed and death shall we? Not to mention we should get Girana's scarf looked at too shouldn't we?" Reshaya would brush Ryu's shoulders ignoring the spikes as her fingers touched them. "Ryu, dear sorry I got back so late. Would it be alright for me and your mother to take a look at our eggs? She is going to be a grand mother soon and I would like it very much if she could get a look, but only if you are comfortable with that..." Reshaya would have another hand traveling down Ryu's back rubbing it in a comforting manner.

(Hrmmm not much for Krolta to do right now too early in the development cycle for the event to happen sooooo sorry Krokaska until a relative time skip or literally that much time passes for the ones still active Krolta will be asleep~~~ Feel free to do something else with Puros though )

FilFire

01-27-2013

Kuroi shakes his head watching Krask petrify.

K: "No. You'll have to learn how to resist it by yourself."

He looks back at Reshaya and Ryu, but then looks the other way again folding his arms and patiently waiting for them to finish.

Ryu whines softly when Reshaya kisses her, her ears tilting backward against her head.

R: "....But he damaged Leafy's Gift."

The spikes on her shoulders retract when Reshaya touches them. However she then looks at Krask again and notices his stone form, causing her spikes to reappear while she hisses. Disappearing she reappears right behind Krask and lashes out, but seems to go right through Krask without harming him. Krask -and Shinai in the distance- on the other hand would feel a sharp pain and the feeling that something suddenly disappeared.

R: "If you really think you can do this on your own, you don't need that bond you had with your mother."

She kicks him from behind.

R: "You two can go and look at our eggs. I'm pretty sure that right now the dryads are busy berating Urin."

She then disappears. Kuroi looks at the spot where Ryu stood just now, then at Krask.

K: "And apparently she has also inherited my trait of jealousy and possessiveness."

Krokaska

01-27-2013

((No problem, I'll wait.))

AcolytHinderance

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-27-2013

Krask would grit his teeth in somewhat painfully, but when Ryu kicked him over onto the floor he let out a relieved sigh now that he was completely immobile. Krask hated that Urin would have to go through being scolded, but until he could see her again he wasn't going to hurt his chances of doing so. At least not to the extent of what he wanted to do at the moment. Krask would wait until Reshaya was far away from him before shifting back to his normal form. He would dust himself off before sitting down at the entrance of the grove as he waited. Krask would actually start feeling cold as if the thing that was keeping most of him going had been snuffed out somehow. Krask could actually feel himself weakening. He really didn't know what to do about it, but decided even if he wasn't as powerful as before he was going to stay until Urin got out. He just had to retain what he could for now before focusing on how to fix this sudden sap to his strength.

Reshaya would sigh and smile, "I know dear, but unlike a few others in the past he didn't actually destroy it. I can see a few punctures here and there, but its not like its been cut in half." When Ryu decided to remove the link between Krask and Shinai she looked to Krask worriedly before sighing deciding to tackle that issue later. Reshaya would look to Kuroi and chuckle, "Yes, just a bit. Still it could also be because she is in female form. So she might reflect you more in this form than the other." Reshaya would hug onto Kuroi and lead them into the grove keeping an eye out for Urin just in case.

The Shinai's would suddenly all jolt in pain, abruptly interrupting their fun with FilFire. While the seven would take a moment before continuing one of the Shinai's would break off from the group before sitting down and meditating going in to check what just happened. Once she finds that her link to Krask was cut she would wonder if that was intentional or if it was someone else. Shinai would not fix the link for now until she could get more information, but for now she would do something about the pain she was experiencing.

FilFire

01-28-2013

Krask would have to wait long amount of time, since there is no sign of Urin coming out of the grove any time soon. All the dryads that were observing them first have also disappeared, leaving Krask all alone. However after a while he would be able to hear rustling of something moving through thick foliage nearby, approaching the grove slowly.

Kuroi nods as he hugs Reshaya back.

K: "Well, that's true. Although it would be even worse if Ryu took a female anthropomorphic wolf form. In that case we would be even more similar to each other. In fact, if you were to ask it she would probably just show it to you."

Since Reshaya has already been inside the grove before Kuroi obediently follows her, also inspecting the grove. While from time to time a dryad is visible, there's no sign of either Girana or Urin. When they arrive at Ryu's area it would look exactly like it did before, a giant upper half of a sphere made out of animal skins with some trees and one hill inside, and little orange flames illuminating everything like it's noon.

FilFire frowns as the Shinais all seem to be in pain at the same moment, stopping them when they try to continue.

F: "Hold on, what was that about? Did something happen?"

AcolytHinderance

01-28-2013

Krask would remain as he was until he heard the rustling. He would turn towards the sound and wait until he could see what it was.

Reshaya would move towards the nest while Kuroi and wait for Ryu to appear if she didn't show herself she would take a look at the eggs and giggle happily. "Hrmmmm.....I wonder how long they will be before they hatch."

The Shinai's would frown slightly and sigh as one of them took the role of talking. "It would appear my link to Krask was cut somehow. Not sure if it was him or someone else. However, he is no longer being empowered by me. It helps myself greatly, but the effects of losing the link so suddenly could make it very complicated for Krask's abilities and strengths over all."

FilFire

01-28-2013

The rustling continues, then something appears. It looks almost exactly like what Krask and Krolta looked like when they were just hatched. It moves slowly towards Krask, but a couple of seconds later it quickly fades away. Then FilFire jumps out of a tree nearby and looks at Krask.

F: "Heya. Decided to tell the tree girls about what happened didn't you? I bet their reaction was interesting."

He grins as he moves towards Krask and sits down in front of him.

Kuroi nods as he also looks at the eggs.

K: "That's indeed interesting to know."

R: "Shouldn't take too long. Especially if I decide they've been in there long enough."

Black winds quickly gather and swirl around the nest, turning into Ryu lying curled up around the nest. She looks up at Kuroi and Reshaya, then away while hiding her face with the repaired scarf.

R: "I apologize for what happened outside. I hope you aren't angry at me for it."

She looks at the eggs and nuzzles them.

R: "Anyway, since Reshaya is their father they shouldn't take too long to grow enough to get out of their eggs. Of course, I suffer from slowed down ageing, so it might balance out a bit."

FilFire raises an eyebrow.

F: "How much does it help you and how much does it harm him? And is the harm caused permanent or can we fix it?"

AcolytHinderance

01-28-2013

Krask raises an eyebrow at the sight of his younger self as well as Krolta's. When FilFire appears Krask just sighs. "Well, yeah.....still just waiting for Urin to get out of the grove. Either that or the dryads are trying to figure out how to get the collar off seeing how long they are taking. Krask then looks at FilFire, "So why didn't you tell me that the collar would make Urin more subservient to me?"

Reshaya seeing Ryu would gently let go of Kuroi and move over to Ryu and give her a kiss between the scarf and herself. "Its ok....I know you were made, but still Krask is at a young age prone to making mistakes. I think we all were at one point and really I am still really young too aren't I? As opposed to your guys anyways." Reshaya would gently brush the tip of the eggs with her fingers and smile giddily. "I just can't wait to see them hatch!"

Shinai sighs while the others just hug onto FilFire somewhat worriedly. "For me it lets me gather more strength as there is less of a drain from Krask now, but for Krask his abilities will now need to work off of his own capacity which unlike mine is not connected to the biome itself meaning Krask won't be able to fight or cast like he used to. The damage isn't really permanent, but after the links been cut usually there is no way of fixing it as its supposed to be mean that they are strong enough that they don't need me to help them along anymore. With Krask.....I can't say for sure if he can do without me yet....."