The Final Metamorphosis [Short Semi-Open RP]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ms Annie Hastur

01-23-2013

'Short'. Ive been watching you guys post for 9 months now~ ))

FilFire

01-23-2013

((It's all down to perspective.))

Ms Annie Hastur

01-23-2013

Ha ha. I can still set you on fire.

...Or can I? Can I set Filfire on fire?)

FilFire

01-23-2013

((He could probably just eat any fire you throw at him, except for ignite or another fire that deals True damage.))

AcolytHinderance

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-24-2013

Krask forms a large solid adamantine shield and remains behind it while Ryu fires her spikes. "I don't, but given that there hasn't been any negative effects I don't see the issue. Not to mention that father would have mentioned something if that were true."

Reshaya smiles and laid on top of Kuroi. "I see.....How do I go about proving my worth really? Do I just throw down with a number of Ryuka?" Reshaya nods, "I hope so......I am actually pretty nervous about it....I worry I am not going to live up to the father role.....I always imagined more of a mother role really...."

The Shinai's chuckled, "Funny you should ask that.....since we would like to see if just you alone can bring all of us down....." The Shinai's would glomp FilFire and nibble on him in various areas.

Krolta chuckles slightly, "It.....is fine.....as Isodzugia has mention.....we.....could not....have foreseen....such......a complication....." Krolta reaches to Puros a little and grasps his hand lovingly. "The...is....no need.....to apologize....."

FilFire

01-24-2013

Ryu charges forward and releases a flurry of heavy fire augmented strikes at the adamantine shield.

R: "Really? You think that Dad would tell you anything that might prevent some fun?"

She brings her hand forward, then brings it forward with blue lightning crackling around it with the intent of breaking right through the shield.

R: "That collar automatically affects the mind of the wielder to become subservient to the one on the other end of the link, practically moulding the one with the collar to be exactly what the one in control wants her or him to be. Surely you must have realized something like that when she took on those draconic features thanks to the link."

Kuroi places his hands on the small of Reshaya's back.

K: "Possibly. Or show off your skills in some other way."

He smiles while one of his hands travels upwards to stroke Reshaya's hair.

K: "You'll do fine. You've got me and Filly to help you out, and of course Ryu and Girana are going to do their best too. And with Ryu added you don't have to worry too much about you being the only one to do the father role. The most we have to worry about is them causing too much havoc."

FilFire grins at the Shinais, his tail wrapping around them.

F: "Well, since there's only one of me now it might take a bit longer, but I don't think the outcome will differ. Although personally I say that not all eight have to focus on me at once. Would you feel weird if you also played around with your own bodies?"

Isodzugia nods.

I: "Exactly. As long as we're a bit more careful from now on things should be fine."

Krokaska

01-25-2013

Puros lightly squeezes Krolta's hand when she grasps his, shaking his head.

"Thank you, but I myself think there is need to apologize, since I caused you to be in this condition."

AcolytHinderance

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-25-2013

Krask lightly taps the shield with his knuckles before the shield started to become super heated. Krask on the other hand moves underground and away from the initial blast radius. When Ryu moved in close enough the shield would explode into a hundreds of pieces of shrapnel of super heated and sharp metal. After the explosion Krask would pop out of the ground again and form another shield. "If you knew so much about the collar then why did you let her keep it on? You as well as I know that she was curios on what the collar could do. As for her being subservient it should not have changed her mind towards wishing to be freed from it as I was asking her if she wanted it off."

Reshaya giggles and gives Kuroi a deep kiss before continuing their conversation. "I do worry about that slightly, but I am sure Ryu and I can do quite well in keeping them in check. I would also think Girana would want her children to grow up in a certain manner as well." Reshaya thinks for a moment, "As for me showing off my skills? Hrrmm......there are a couple of ways I was thinking to show them, but what do you suggest Kuroi?"

The Shinai's giggle, "Of course not, besides.....if it offers you a nice little show why not?" A couple of Shinai's start getting busy while the others would cling to FilFire and happily hug onto him waiting for him to take charge.

After a short while Krolta manages to get her speech in order and was sitting comfortably where they had slept the night before. "Well.....now the only other thing to worry about is whether or not the crown has a mind of its own really. What do you two think? As of right now I am starting to think that it might."

FilFire

01-25-2013

Ryu growls when the shield explodes, her scales quickly hardening to deflect the shrapnel. She then glares at Krask.

R: "Actually, I did advise her to take it off, but she didn't listen, since somebody else once told her the collar didn't contain anything bad. And the collar makes her want to be the perfect slave for you. That includes being chained."

She raises a hand at Krask and out of the ground many earth spikes form to stab right through him.

Kuroi smiles and kisses Reshaya back.

K: "But since they'll inherit from you, Ryu and Girana they'll probably develop some really troublesome abilities. Although you're probably right you'll keep them in check just fine."

He shrugs.

K: "Just do whatever you're best at. Should be enough to satisfy them."

FilFire chuckles as he sees the Shinais get busy amongst themselves, then looks at the remaining ones.

F: "Well then, let's get started."

Letting himself fall on the ground with the Shinais piled on top of him he grins widely as he starts working.

Isodzugia sits right next to Krolta, her tail curled up around her waist. At the subject she shrugs.

I: "Personally I just think the flame crown causes your primal urges as a dragon to become stronger."

Krokaska

01-25-2013

Puros is sitting in front of Krolta and Isodzugia, his eyes closed while he's thinking.

"From what I saw, it might be that it has a separate mind from yours. What Isodzugia said is also possible though..."

He falls silent for a couple of seconds before continuing.

"Since it hasn't shown much besides those basic desires I suspect that it might be as Isodzugia said your own instincts as a dragon. However thanks to the flame crown they have gained a semi-separate mind so that even if the rest of you has other goals the flame crown continues following those desires and tries to make you also follow them."