The Final Metamorphosis [Short Semi-Open RP]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Krokaska

01-22-2013

Puros nods and follows Isodzugia, scratching his head.

"That's the third time in not too long a time that I take a decision that I really regret shortly after, because I was too hasty about it. I should try to get rid of that."

AcolytHinderance

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-22-2013

Krask would start forming diamond scales as Ryu smashed him into the ground. Once it was done Krask would charge Ryu and tackle her.

Reshaya chuckled, "Oh? I suppose your empire with FilFire does register as your permanent home I suppose. How is that going by the way? Also that reminds me why an empire?"

The Shinai's giggle, "Awww......in that case how about round where we just make sure you are nice and clean hrmmm? You could do with a bath probably."

Krolta would stir from her forced unconsciousness as she slowly woke up clutching her head. "Augh.....that.....wasn't good......cognitive functions.....impaired....slightly....."

FilFire

01-22-2013

Ryu takes a defensive stance and receives the tackle, her feet burying into the ground as she holds her ground and grabs Krask's wrists. She then tries to knee him in the stomach.

R: "You really don't understand it do you?"

Kuroi nods.

K: "Indeed. And we still have to show you it. It's doing well. It always is, because anything trying to harm an empire of dragons is committing suicide and the chance of infighting causing any real damage is negligible."

He shrugs.

K: "Mostly because it's too big to be called something else. The Ryuka don't have much with royalty, so they call themselves an empire because a tribe is too small, and so is a clan. That, and when other dragons who actually have royalty try to impress them they can counter it."

FilFire looks at himself.

F: "I never really notice whether I'm filthy or not. Though if you think I should bathe I'll let you wash me."

Isodzugia looks down at Krolta as she wakes up, still carrying her.

I: "Are you alright Krolta? I hope that didn't hurt too much."

Krokaska

01-22-2013

Puros moves forwards so he's walking next to Isodzugia when he hears that Krolta is awake. He looks at her concerned.

"I apologize for doing that Krolta. I didn't expect the reaction to be so aggressive. Next time I'll make sure to be more careful."

AcolytHinderance

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-22-2013

Krask almost has the wind kicked out of him, but he still holds his own. "I know I can't beat you. But I am not taking a beating for something we chose to do together." Krask would empower his head piece and bash his head against Ryu. "If you have an opinion fine! You made your point you hate my guts, but really all I care about is Urin."

Reshaya thinks on the matter and asks, "What about subjugation and conversion does that happen often? Given the status of 'Empire' that usually falls into that category. It could give people the wrong idea. I know the labeling is stupid and its just words, but you know how sentient beings get with their labeling." Reshaya chuckles and smiles, "Yeah....you guys still owe me that sometime."

The Shinai's giggle and tug FilFire to the nearest body of water. Once inside the water they would quickly get to work scrubbing, rinsing and washing. After a little bit a few Shinai's would also clean FilFire under the scales while a couple went ahead and started to massage FilFire so that it would also be relaxing.

Krolta nods and smiles. "Fine...just......a ...li....little... messed up.....ge...getting....cont...rol...back....gradua lly....frag..mented.....speech.....imped...iment.. ..annoying..." Krolta would snuggle into Isodzugia while looking to Puros. "W...what...do.....you ....think....we...nt....wrong?"

FilFire

01-23-2013

Ryu releases Krask and gets thrown backwards by the impact. Catching herself on the ground she glares at Krask.

R: "You don't even realize it yourself. Tell me, how has Urin been acting lately?"

While talking she fires a volley of armour-piercing spikes at Krask.

Kuroi scratches his head.

K: "Well, depends on how you look at it. There have so far been no cases of a Ryuka stopping being one, since the whole point about the Ryuka Empire is that all the dragons that are part of it are descendants of Filly. And it is technically possible to become a Ryuka, but really the only way that happens often enough to be noted is to become the mate of a Ryuka, but even though that happens quite often most of the time the Ryuka is perfectly fine with letting the mate keep his or her own clan."

He frowns.

K: "That is not to say that they don't fight a lot with other clans and creatures however, and they do conquer new lands quite often. But in those cases either the enemies just live together with the Ryuka without actually joining them, or get killed."

He nods.

K: "Although your eggs might make that difficult. Oh, and before I forget: That somebody is not part of the Ryuka Empire does not say that they are discriminated against. So when they live together there's no real visible difference, except that if asked which clan they belong to one will say the Ryuka Empire while the other one names his or her respective clan. This is also why conversion does not happen often, since there's no real reason to, except that only Ryuka can enter or bring somebody else into the Ryuka Temple."

FilFire follows the Shinais towards the water, then lies back in it while letting them wash him. When they start massaging him he rumbles softly while his tail lazily strokes the Shinais in return.

Isodzugia grins.

I: "Good to know you're mostly alright. As for what went wrong, I would say Purrr showed your flame crown a little bit too much knowledge and power at once for it to be entirely healthy."

She looks blankly at Puros for a second before looking back at Krolta again smiling.

I: "But hey, as long as you turn out to be alright I'm not going to complain much."

Krokaska

01-23-2013

Puros sighs as he looks back at Isodzugia before focusing on Krolta.

"Indeed good to know that you are fine. Although this means that so long as you are still recovering we'll be halting training and research. And as Isodzugia said, what went wrong is that I didn't foresee what would happen if I showed your released state my Flame Emperor in combination with multiple types of pure flames. It overloaded. Luckily you managed to shut it down before it could cause any lasting damage, but even so I want to check you up just in case."

AcolytHinderance

01-23-2013

Krask would deflect as many of the spikes as he could while he relied on his scales to do their job. Thankfully for the most part it did keep the spikes from entering except for a couple which managed to get into a few areas. Ryu would finally be able to smell blood from Krask while she looks to her. "She's been a loving partner with a slight deviance for a certain kind of stimulation. I am not one to judge and really I like her just the way she is. If you are going to say its the collars influence we already established it wasn't and it was our decision."

Reshaya listens curiously and smiles as she learned about the Ryuka Empire. "I see......then does that mean I would be allowed into the temple as well? Being in a partial soul merge with you and FilFire I am assuming quite a lot, but still I was wondering to what extent my status would be." Reshaya chuckles, "Yeah, for the time being I want to be here and at least watch my hatchlings grow up a bit before going anywhere for an extended period of time."

After the Shinai's were done cleaning FilFire they would bring him out of the water and make sure he was dried off. "Hrmmm.....now that you are clean...as well as us....we could go another round if you felt like it. Or perhaps we need to find the other you?"

Krolta just sighs a bit, "I....s....see.." Krolta would look to Puros and smile. "Al...right....I should....be...getting....cognitive....control.... back...in.....a few....minutes......however.....I was.....not ......expecting.....the crown....to be......so .....forceful...."

FilFire

01-23-2013

Ryu seeing that a couple of spikes enter starts firing more.

R: "You really have no idea do you? Do you really think you are skilful enough to find out everything there is to know about magical items like that collar without any trouble?"

Kuroi laughs softly.

K: "Of course. Since you're now together with me FilFire's primary mate you would have one of the highest statuses there, although to get the benefits you would first have to prove yourself a bit, since the Ryuka find personal power also important. But due to being soul merged with FilFire you can freely enter the Ryuka Temple."

He nods and looks in the direction of the grove.

K: "Good idea. I just hope they're all healthy, although Ryu would probably have told us if they weren't."

FilFire chuckles as they dry him.

F: "So you would make dirty what you have just been cleaning? Interesting tactic. As for finding the other me, maybe. Depends on what you yourself want."

Isodzugia shrugs.

I: "None of us three was expecting something like that. Next time I'll make sure Purrr won't do something like that without talking to the both of us about it beforehand."

Krokaska

01-23-2013

Puros nods.

"Agreed. Next time I'll explain my idea a bit more before executing it. For now however we're just going to make sure Krolta is fine."

He runs a hand through his hair.

"I really am sorry for what happened."