The Final Metamorphosis [Short Semi-Open RP]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FilFire

01-06-2013

Urin blushes as Krask starts playing with the skin between her thighs, but nods.

U: "Alright Master. I am your pet, and I'll stay with you forever."

She breathes a bit heavily while she leans against Krask while he strokes her skin.

Isodzugia chuckles as Puros wings curls around her, continuing eating. She shrugs at Krolta's question, not bothering to stop chewing while answering.

I: "All kinds of things. Those boars from last time, some of the tigers, strange fish I found in the lake, and some other things. Most noteworthy is probably a group of primal shapeshifters I encountered. Weird creatures. Probably have to watch out for the acids those guys used, since there might still be some inside of the meat."

She nods at Krolta while she sits down next to her and Puros.

I: "Indeed. Even if we don't eat all of it Dad certainly will leave nothing behind, especially since there's now two of them."

FilFire grins as they group around him, leaning backwards when they all hug him so his head rest on the chest of the Shinai right behind him. At the same time he places his arms around the Shinais nearest to them while his tail entangles with one of the other Shinais behind him.

F: "Well, this is pretty good. We really should do this kind of thing more often."

The sclera of one of his eyes starts to turn from black to orange without him seemingly noticing,

Kuroi listens to Reshaya's request, then chuckles.

K: "Heh, if you say so. In that case you'll have to get down on your hands and knees. Also, you'll probably end up with a lot of claw and bite marks."

He then nibbles her shoulder, applying a small amount of force with his fangs so he almost pierces her skin.

Krokaska

01-06-2013

Puros looks at the pile of meat while eating, only to frown at Isodzugia when she starts summing up what kind of creatures she killed while gathering food.

"Isodzugia, if there are shapeshifters around here you should leave them alone. You know Kuroi won't like it when she finds out what you've done."

Sighing he looks at the direction Kuroi and Reshaya are before continuing eating. Hearing about there being two FilFires now he nods.

"He most likely would devour all of the meat on his own given the chance. I'm mainly saying that she shouldn't wipe out all life on and around the island just to satisfy our hunger. It's a bad habit."

AcolytHinderance

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-06-2013

Krask continues to play with Urin's skin letting his hands go to her stomach and the other hand to her nether playing around with it. "You are right though, you are small and weaker than a dragon, but that makes me want you even more." Krask would lick the side of Urin's neck lathering it up a bit. "Not to mention the taste of your skin is something heavenly."

Krolta chuckles, "Well we have a large family here who like meat in general so the ecosystem will just have to adjust to our presence won't it? Of course that is not to say we would need to count how many creatures we slay for food and make sure we are not overdoing it."

The Shinai's would start giving FilFire a relaxing massage as they acted as his bed. "Not only that...but I can't become pregnant in this state so we don't have to worry too much about kids. If you want to make more though....my normal form where I can properly form a child."

Reshaya gets on her hands and knee's obediently and shakes her rear to Kuroi alluringly. She would giggle when his fangs were close to breaking into her skin. "Oh....but with you, each of those marks are sooo pleasurable......" Reshaya sticks out her tongue in a playful manner.

FilFire

01-06-2013

Urin gasps when Krask starts playing around with her nethers. Panting she looks up at him.

U: "B-but why.... W-would you want s-someone.... a-as w-weak as m-me?"

She moans and shivers when Krask licks her neck. Her tail wraps itself around Krask's.

U: "T-thank you M-Master..."

Isodzugia chuckles while she gently pulls Puros's tail with her own.

I: "Ah, Kuroi is not that bad. If I explain to her that I was already fighting them before finding out that they had similarities to her it should be fine except for some scolding. As for overkill, as Krolta said we're all big meat eaters. Besides, seeing what kind of people are in charge here even if we kill too much they'll repair the damage."

FilFire starts rumbling when they massage him, grinning at them. When they say they can't get pregnant in this form he raises an eyebrow.

F: "You have the personality of yourself while younger and in mating season, but you can't get pregnant? Bit weird. Ah well. As for more kids, I always feel like expanding my clan. Your decision though."

Kuroi looks at Reshaya, then chuckles. Climbing on top of her he places his head next to hers while placing his hands on hers.

K: "Well then, I hope I can satisfy your desire to be ravaged."

Biting hard into her shoulder he starts the next round, mounting Reshaya with beast like ferocity.

Krokaska

01-07-2013

Puros sighs while looking at the both of them.

"It's better to avoid being greedy about matters like this. The only reason we'll be able to eat all this is because even in our humanoid form we have an appetite almost as big as the one of our full dragon form. As for Kuroi, even if she won't react badly it doesn't mean she won't dislike what you have done. And the fact that if you go over the line with gathering food the damage will be restored does not make it okay for you to go too far."

He shakes his head while he continues eating.

"Nothing to do about this time, but I would ask you to have a bit more restraint next time."

He raises an eyebrow at Isodzugia when she pulls his tail, then pulls back with his own while pretending nothing happened.

KillxJoy

01-07-2013

pause, can i take a turn with the dragon?))))))

EvisceratedKitty

01-07-2013

alright i am bringing the moderators in here. This is past the summoners code by many means. Enjoy your bans.

FilFire

01-07-2013

((Heya people who poke their noses in other people's business.

First of all, as stated above, what are you people whining about? This is a thread used by about two-three people. That means that if you think it's too dirty for your pure minds you can simply ignore it and it won't hurt you one bit.

Second of all, if this stuff was bad enough for us to get banned, how can we have been doing similar stuff for more than a month? Either the moderators don't regulate the fora often (read: at all), they're too lazy or they disagree with your opinion that this stuff is too gross. And to make it even better, almost everybody else on these fora don't agree with you either, otherwise we would've been swamped by complaints and downvotes much earlier on.

Also Eviscerated, you think a thread about Urgot's *** life (human/crab abomination of nature and techmaturgy) is better than this? Strange opinions that you have.

Jehuty, no, you can't.))

Krokaska

01-07-2013

((Actually, to be honest I do think we should tone stuff down a little. No, I don't agree with EvisceratedKitty that this is bad enough to ban us (otherwise I wouldn't participate in this), but some of the things we write down here, no matter how much we avoid saying anything straight out, can be very disturbing for those that haven't already been jaded (since it's all rather suggestive in what most people consider a bad way).

I apologize if the RPing we are doing here has caused anyone who reads it severe offence (haven't participated very long yet, but still), and I will see if I can have both FilFire and Hinderance agree to making this less.... disturbing.....))

FilFire

01-07-2013

((Hey, whose side are you on?))