The Final Metamorphosis [Short Semi-Open RP]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AcolytHinderance

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-03-2012

"Ahaha, well atleast now you have a better track record than I do then." Hinderance take a moment to look back at Reshaya. "I just hope she will be happy with what she has now." Hinderance turns back to Equiste, "So what have you been up to these days Equiste? I hadn't seen you around until I called you in for this."

((Also what do you think of the other endings? too much? any suggestions / improvements would be great xP))

Equiste

05-03-2012

(OOC: Haha, I liked them, but Filfires reaction to them would of been interesting.)

"Ha, yeah right. The last time I was trying to chat someone up you walk in with a cursed d..." He said, then immediatly stopping at that point. This wasn't the time to be thinking back to that. "It would help if I actually had time to talk, but with such busy schedules I can't seem to get to know... Oh lets not focus on that... ... Well, I've recently had a void child ripped out from my chest. Would that be news?" He said that last part passively, like its something not that important. "And then fixed up by Taric after recovering from other wounds suffered... ... Yeah, I've been busy..."

FilFire

05-03-2012

((Easy. Bad Ending? Rage. Alternate Bad Ending? Extremely pissed off, but manageable. Sad Ending? Complete annihilation of everything he comes across.))

AcolytHinderance

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-03-2012

"Geez looks like you have been busy. Also wait a void child? Does that mean you are a father now?" Hinderance takes a moment to reflect and just chuckles a bit nervously. "Welll....kinda looks like we are on the same boat then."

((Yeah, I can kind of imagine what FilFire would have done for the Sad ending. That reminds me what did you think about the endings FilFire?))

Equiste

05-03-2012

(OOC: Nice, thanks for that Filfire.)

"I am still not sure, the only other void creature I've seen wouldn't tell me anything." He said, folding one arm across himself and the other on his forhead. "I don't know if its got any of my generic material or if I was just a vessal. My first instinct was to destroy it but then I considered creatures like Kog'maw and I wonder if..." He sighs. He had no one really to talk about this to. "If I'm making the right choice. I'm hoping if I bring it up right it will be... Well... Functional at least but... At least Taric seems a good influence, he also has taken its raising under his... hair? I don't know what I'm doing..." He says, sounding a little dispondant. Then he brightened up. "But you never know, it may turn out fine. Besides, this is REshaya's time, not mine. At least its not as bad as stealing from the institute." He says the last part in an offhand way.

(OOC: Oh dear, I think Hinderance has been upgraded to primary confidant...)

FilFire

05-03-2012

((I liked them. They seem to fit perfectly in the story.))

The beast creates a burst of darkness. When it disappears FilFire and Kuroi stand at the spot where it was. FilFire is doing a victory dance, which involves a lot of headbanging. Kuroi is smiling.

Kuroi: "Well, it worked. And you even managed to save the other personality. A nice bonus."

FilFire is singing some random victory song.

((Of course, it's good that they didn't happen, but if they DID happen at least it could've been worse.))

AcolytHinderance

05-03-2012

((I think FilFire annihilating everything counts as the worst possible scenario though.))

Hinderance just remembering another incident, "Oh yeah, Equiste I had a question. Zeph brought it to my attention or atleast I think it was Zeph back then I am not sure, but apparently my human corpse is missing from the morgue. Any ideas? I haven't the slightest clue who might want it. Well asides from the investigators of our little incident, but why would they move it without telling anyone."

Reshaya giggles as she watches FilFire dance and gives him some background lights using some blood bats to emit flickering red light almost like something out of a rave.

Hinderance turns to Kuroi, "Yes, I was actually very worried with how the battle was going though."

Another thought just popped into Hinderances mind, "Wait, what happened to Reshaya's fail safe gem?"

FilFire

05-03-2012

((Nah, Kuroi would stop him. She's his deactivation button.))

AcolytHinderance

05-03-2012

((Also how was the Sad endings...uhh sadness? I have a game coming up and I wanted to get some feedback is it enough to be provoking or does it needs some touch ups? I need to make my current DnD party to feel the sadness when it hits them))

Equiste

05-03-2012

Equiste looked back at Hinderance, trying to look as neutral as possible. "Your corpse is missing from the morgue? And I doubt the..." He looked over distractedly at the lights. Or at least it looked like he did. He wasn't sure telling Hinderance that he had stolen his body to try to restore it and find a way to either get his water elemental form to a point to use it, split him from the leviathan to let it and Hinderance free or a combination of the two would work. Seems they did a proper inspection of his illusion ealier than he expected.
"The fail safe gem? I would imagine Kyios still has it. Last I saw she and Zeph were helping but I lost sight of them when I started my final spell.[/i]

Meanwhile Zeph was working on healing Kyrios' arm, the gem safely in his satchel strapped to him. He had noticed it when he caught Kyrios and stopped it from falling.

(OOC: At least your PC's aren't at a point where a sad event happening to them likely facilities them trying to destroy the world. ... Or at least themselves throwing them against the causes of it... And yes, I did feel sadness towards the sad endings.)