The Final Metamorphosis [Short Semi-Open RP]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Krokaska

12-05-2012

Puros watches FilFire head over to the two females and pick them up, sighing before turning back to Krask.

P: "It seems Dad is going to prevent them from causing any harm to your mother. Although it might indeed be a good idea to keep them from the island for a while if there's somebody on it who's not able to handle them fighting on it."

He shakes his head at the question about him being lonely.

P: "One thing about being a descendant of FilFire is that it's very hard to be really lonely. There's so much of us that you never have to worry about being alone if you don't want to be. As for my body having certain needs, as a living being I indeed have the urge to breed and procreate, but ít would be inefficient if a need like that couldn't be repressed. I might at some point take a mate, but right now there's still too much to research."

He nods and raises a hand at Urin, dark red flames coming from it and wrapping around her without harming her. After a couple of seconds the dark red flames disappear, leaving Urin glowing a dark red.

P: "That should protect her from the heat of the volcano. I'll go with you to make sure it works well. As for why you should get it off as soon as possible, as Dad said Ryu is not going to react well to this. And from what I've gathered around here making Ryu annoyed is a very bad idea. Even if she is in female form right now."

He raises an eyebrow at that, but doesn't bother asking about it.

AcolytHinderance

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-05-2012

Krask chuckles lightly as his sister and Isodzugia being picked up to prevent a fight. "I see well hopefully they won't be too much of annoyance to you then, though my sister might be a bit determined from the look of her. Though the other female seems even more determined. Eh, good luck with that though who knows maybe if you don't put out long enough you'll gather yourself a small harem vying for your attention. Then you will have plenty of choices available later in life." Krask looks a bit surprised with the flames, but seeing as how Urin remained unharmed he decided to thank Puros for his help. "Ah, thank you. So shall we make an exit so that I don't get murdered later down the line?" Krask gets up supporting Urin in his arms snuggling her from time to time.

Krolta just growls and flails about a little before just accepting that she won't be able to get out of the hold FilFire's got her in. "I wouldn't really say I am taking him from you. Though I am not ending it here either. Besides as you say I have a long way to go so more time to get to know Puros." Krolta thought about it a minute. "A smarter way......hhrrrmmmm...........Drat....hrmmmm..." Krolta continues to think of an idea while not taking her eyes off of Isodzugia.

Shinai just sighed since she was feeling a lot better after consuming the four forest dragons she had vision of the entire island whenever she felt like it. Still her daughter acting aggressively wasn't exactly in her list of hopeful situation for her daughter. She grumbled a bit before laying her head down to rest again waiting for FilFire to come back.

FilFire

12-05-2012

Urin looks at herself glowing dark red, then nods at Puros gratefully.

U: "Thank you!"

She clings to Krask as he stands up, snuggling into him while watching the others.

When Krolta tries to get out of his grasp FilFire shakes her a couple of times. Isodzugia chuckles.

I: "When Dad decides to be bossy the best choice is generally to just endure it. Resistance only makes him increase force."

FilFire chuckles darkly. Isodzugia folds her arms, still dangling in the air.

I: "You're trying to get him to be your mate. That's what I've been trying for a very long time, which means that you're trying to take him from me. As for a smarter way, what did you have in mind Dad?"

FilFire grins in a rather evil way.

F: "The easy way out. You both become his mate. That is if you can convince him to get even one mate, let alone two. Which won't be easy. He has been resisting getting a mate since he became old enough for procreation, which is in the terms of humans a really really long time."

Isodzugia stiffens, then glares at Krolta.

I: "What, polygamy? I know that's rather usual among us dragons, but I really prefer having him for myself, at least for a while before having to share him."

Krokaska

12-05-2012

Puros nods, then sighs.

P: "I'm afraid they will. Isodzugia has been annoying me for quite a long while now. And determined is an accurate word for her, and I don't doubt your sister is any less determined once she wants something. It seems dragons all tend to have strong-willed personalities, the females not any less than the males. And having a whole group chase me sounds a lot like the beginning of a lot of unnecessary trouble."

He runs a hand through his hair, growling exasperated.

P: "I just wanted to research stuff, and see how far I can develop my fire abilities. I'm getting the feeling I would have been better of being hidious. So far as I've seen I'm not attractive now either, but still."

He shakes his head.

P: "Never mind. It's probably best to get going now that Dad has them distracted."

He indicates for Krask to lead the way, ready to follow him.

AcolytHinderance

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-05-2012

Krask chuckled, "Alright then this way." Carrying Urin in his arms Krask would lead Puros towards the other side of the island and towards the volcano. Once there Krask would make his way down to the lava while making sure at each slow drop that Urin's fire immunity is still active. Krask would turn to Puros and decided to ask while they were here. "So I can assume dad brought you here then. I can probably also assume to take a look at Krolta. What do you think about her flames? She and I got different things from our parents, but as you can see asides from a few physical features I got most of my abilities from my mom while Krolta got dads."

Krolta stops struggling and dangles as she watched Isodzugia. Then contemplates the idea of a polygamy, "I am not opposed to the idea, but much like her would like Puros to myself for a few years as well. You know get to know him a little, find out if he has other interests." Krolta got an idea, but kept it to herself for now, but did ask something to FilFire. "Father when will the previous overseer return to us? I have a request to make."

FilFire

12-05-2012

Urin happily snuggles into Krask as he carries her, her tail wagging while her wings shine brightly. When they get to the lava Urin twitches her nose at the stench, but decides to pretend it doesn't bother her. When Krask brings them lower to the lava she first tenses, wondering how well a skin-tight fire immunity spell would work. She begins feeling warmer, but notices that it doesn't get any warmer than is comfortable.

FilFire chuckles.

F: "Well, if you're both going to be stubborn about it there are multiple possibilities. One, you guys both try to win him for yourself. However since Isodzugia has been trying that for a long while now I get the feeling it won't get either of you anywhere."

I: "And for your information, so far my tactics have worked on other male dragons. It's Purrr who persistently refuses to cooperate."

FilFire grins.

F: "Exactly. The second is that you two fight each other, and the winner gets the right to try and win Puros for herself. The problem with that plan is that it would be unfair for Krolta due to the massive experience and training difference. And Isodzugia just has unfair abilities."

Isodzugia shrugs, watching Krolta with folded arms.

F: "Three, you guys try to stop each other from winning him, which in the end results in neither of you getting him. And four, one or both of you give up on him and find yourself a mate that is easier to actually win. I mean, you've both chosen a male dragon who doesn't want a mate, when almost every other male dragon wouldn't object to becoming your mate at all."

He chuckles again.

F: "And another reason for working together is that you could also try to approach him in a more aggressive manner. Isodzugia actually tried that at some point, but Puros won."

Isodzugia huffs and looks in another direction.

F: "And since Krolta's only talents are with fire and nature you winning against Puros is also very unlikely."

He shrugs.

F: "I don't really know. Shouldn't be very long though. What request do you want to make to her?"

Krokaska

12-05-2012

Puros quietly follows Urin and Krask, seeming lost in thought on the way to the volcano. When they get there Puros keeps an eye on Urin to make sure the fire immunity stays effective, nodding at Krask's question.

P: "Indeed. He apparently thought I would be interested in her latest development. But I'm pretty sure he also expected to happen what actually happened. As for her flames, they have high purity and density, together with her still being so young that technically she isn't really mature yet indicating that she has a good natural talent for fire abilities, and they also have a low energy to power ratio, which means that if properly trained she can become quite a respectable fire user even among Ryuka levels. It seem she is also able to learn other flames than the basic ones, and her secondary element of nature can be used to augment her fire abilities if she manages to do it well."

AcolytHinderance

12-06-2012

Reshaya steps out of the rift still not looking back when FilFire and Kuroi step through she closes the rift immediately. She continues to hover away from them at a steady pace until she reaches one of the lakes where she sits down and places her feet into. FilFire and Kuroi would see the lake become red instantly and any creature within the lake were pulled up forcefully to above the surface of the water to drown. Even the immensely large creature FilFire and Reshaya had fought last time was tangled in her silent rage and was being tormented to death above water. She would continue to go on her little genocidal spree until all the prey she had ripped from the water was dead. Although Reshaya would not waste her kills and will devour them.

Krolta thought for a moment before trying to move closer to FilFire so that she could whisper to him. When she was close enough she would ask, "I wanted to ask her if she has the ability to boost my abilities. Or if she is able to help me make an item that could potentially win Puros over. That or at least have him say I am useful enough to keep around."

When Krask finally reached the lava, he made sure to look to Puros for an ok to let Urin move around freely. Krask smiled at Puros's observations, "Thats good, I always kinda worried about not measuring up to other dragons since me and my sister have opposing elements are our innate abilities." Krask would motion to Puros that he would start working on the link and would remain silent for a while. Although he would once in a while bring Urin over to cuddle while he worked.

FilFire

12-06-2012

FilFire and Kuroi silently follow Reshaya, keeping up at the same speed so that the distance between her and them remains the same. When Reshaya puts her feet in the lake FilFire and Kuroi sit down against a tree, still keeping that distance. FilFire looks at Reshaya and the carnage she's committing, unconsciously sharpening his claws against each other. Kuroi looks around, seeming intent on finding something interesting in the surroundings to focus on. A couple of seconds after they've stopped moving blue lightning appears and races around them, first making a couple of circles around FilFire and Kuroi before moving over to Reshaya. When it has also made a couple of circles around her it races over the red lake before disappearing.

FilFire pulls Krolta in closer when he sees that she's trying to whisper something to him without Isodzugia overhearing. Isodzugia shrugs and looks the other way, still looking annoyed. FilFire listens to Krolta, then shrugs.

F: "She most certainly can, but so far you've only shown fire abilities and maybe a little bit of nature abilities. Even if she enhances your abilities the point stays that your abilities are inefficient against him. As for making an item, it might make him interested, but if something like that would make him reconsider becoming your mate Isis would have managed to claim him long ago. And in case you ask, Isodzugia is a bit of a mouthful to say every time so I shortened it."

He shakes his head.

F: "He won't mind having you around anyway. The problem is having him become your mate. He only gets annoyed with Isis when she tries to convince him to become her mate or just does something that would annoy him even in different circumstances. Other than that he doesn't mind her company at all, so you don't have to worry about not being able to stay close to him."

Urin slowly moves deeper into the lava, curious about how she can feel it go over her skin without burning her. She tries swimming, and although it's heavier than swimming in water after a while she manages to get the hang of it, staying close to Krask as she moves about in the water. The plan that Urin had suggested about the link, laying the solution first and then activating the puzzle itself, seems to work so far.

Krokaska

12-06-2012

Puros motions that it's okay to let Urin move around, then nods at the remark.

P: "Being a halfbreed is always a bit of a risk. The possibility of being weaker than pure-blooded dragons is something to be wary of. However, being a halfbreed can also mean that since you have multiple natures you instead become stronger, although mental instability is also more occuring in halfbreeds than pure-blooded dragons. However your ancestry changes things a bit. From the little I have seen your mother is not the average nature based dragon, and obviously the fact that your father is FilFire drastically alters things. Children of FilFire always tend to be stronger than other dragons, because of the unique traits we inherit from him."

When Krask indicates that he's going to be unresponsive for a while Puros steps into the water himself, sitting down in a shallow spot and observing the inside of the volcano. From time to time he looks at Krask and Urin, glancing at the chain in the process. Other than that he seems to be content to wait and observe his surroundings while waiting for Krask to finish what he's doing.