Sign-ups: Semi-Open RP - Calling Ruin

12345 ... 6
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Delmegar

4 Days Ago

Hello, my friends, this is my attempt at a new RP featuring my main OC, Delmegar Amaron, his family, as well as an Original City/Faction some of you may be familiar with called Krizar City and the Dark Phoenix Order, whom Delmegar leads.

This is the sign-ups, but let me first give you the details, shall I?

Your OC may hail from whatever corner of Valoran you choose, firstly. I beseech you to create someone with moderate power who can grow, not someone angelic or demonic with the powers of gods, deigning to choose who lives or who dies on a whim, or a wiggle of the finger. OC's should be fragile, capable of being harmed, capable of death. It may happen, as I see fit, to progress the story. (None, however, will at any time be excluded if their OC dies, only able to return as another, or reborn. Which will be explained.)

A curse has been laid upon Runeterra, by none other than Runeterra herself, or, as Delmegar knows her: Mother. Ravaged by centuries, countless human lifetimes which are no more than seconds to Mother in the term of things, she has regardless started to weaken. The soul of Mother is wilting, destroyed by the persistent use of magic, even the Fields of Justice, which the Summoners thought were a safe way of using magic--and were wrong. Decaying and going mad slowly, Mother has chosen to eradicate the problem.

Or, rather, an ancient being, presumably human by his appearance, has chosen to damn humanity to save Mother for the coming generations. Any individual, be they human or otherwise, who use magic, will, of cause, do irreparable damage to the environment as a whole, however, those who do not use magic, and are capable, will slowly be poisoned from the inside out, becoming ravenous creatures known as Revenants. Revenants are creatures born of Mother's dark half of her soul and wholeheartedly seek the destruction of humanity, the plague of Runeterra. This ancient, called the 'Rune Devil', is powerful and without compassion or mercy, but he is a long term planner, and so, is extremely methodical, near impossible to thwart.

Delmegar, Lord of the Dark Phoenix, is familiar with Luparis, the Rune Devil, though, none know what the connection between the two is. He, his brother, and his people, as well as any brave warriors across Valoran, are requested to discover Luparis' whereabouts and end him and the curse. By any means. All the while, evading the destruction of their world, the extinction of the mortal races, and even saving the Mistress of Ruin herself, Mother, from herself. Not to mention that some of the mortal races would not heed this warning, and would attempt to live on their own terms, and possibly endanger the welfare of the rest of the worlds communities as a whole.

So, come, warriors of Valoran, I beseech you in the name of the Dark Phoenix, to fight. Fight for your lives, fight for your families lives. Rise, fall, rise again harder and stronger with the blessing of the Dark Phoenix. Prevail! Heed the call of Amaron! Save the world!

((I must accept all characters first. Limit per RPer is two OC's initially. This will be a multi-chapter RP. Sign up here, give me a taste of your writing skills.))

http://summoners.shurelia.com/profiles/412 - Delmegar Amaron

Accepted participants are as follows:

Necromonger
Grand Viper
Shadow of Chaos
Caleb
Aproxima
Scarlet Phoenix
And lastly, Swiftwing.

That is all for this point in time. Next chapter, maybe more, maybe less. Keep an eye on the show.

Necromonger

4 Days Ago

soooooo magic users are screwed?

Delmegar

4 Days Ago

You are essentially racing against a clock. Their are... methods of slowing the decay, though, none are pleasant. Basically, you must choose to be noble, or a self-preservationist. Do you suck it up and die with your people? Or do you defy your world and destroy it?

It's a matter of choosing the lesser of two evils through your own eyes.

Necromonger

4 Days Ago

He might not like my Noxian aspiring Noxian General.

So here's nerfed Hilde: http://summoners.shurelia.com/profiles/255

Delmegar

4 Days Ago

Come wartime, Hilde could be an essential ally to have. She, however, will of course face great hardships because of her magicless shortcomings, though, on the field and in combat, I think she would thrive.

I do accept.

Necromonger

4 Days Ago

She could have near supernatural martial feats same way Garen does full plate back flips and summon giant swords from the sky... :3

or The Devil could feed on her self doubt about her kid, etc etc this-should-be-IC-development.

Scarlet Phoenix

4 Days Ago

I'd love to get in on this!

http://summoners.shurelia.com/profiles/3653

Necromonger

4 Days Ago

that's a big profile number O_O

Scarlet Phoenix

4 Days Ago

It's a fairly new OC :P

Grand Viper

4 Days Ago

Jurante or Sir Balaur

Oh my, how did those get there? That was a slip of my finger. Ah well, that's too late. It seems I have done a thing.

Note: I feel like I need to draw Jurante's magnificence...

12345 ... 6