SoSalty's Mundo Bot Build

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

urmamasllama

04-26-2012

have you tried revolver and or spell vamp quints yet its so lulzy

SoSalty

04-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by urmamasllama View Post
have you tried revolver and or spell vamp quints yet its so lulzy
No. I've tried Sanguine, but I realized I had enough sustain that I don't need to get anymore from lifesteal.

butler22

04-27-2012

I've been messing around with AP pen mundo bottom lane.

Its actually very fun and makes your cleavers hit like a truck.

Core items include: Sorc Boots, Haunting Guise, Force of Nature, and usually Sunfire Cape. Wits end also works pretty well.

This gives me pretty good resistances, very good health regeneration(after all its mundo) and really kicks up his damage. Combined with my ap pen marks and quints I'm penetrating 56 MR, usually fairly early in the game.

This makes his cleavers deal almost a quarter of their health every time they get hit and also makes burning agony deal considerable damage. The ap pen also actually makes getting sunfire worth it because it benefits from the penetration as well. And it looks like it will get even better with the buff coming to sunfire. I love it when I hit a squishy and watch their health melt away from the constant cleavers and burning agony.

The hardest part of the build is getting tanky enough against ranged ad to fight them 1v1. But you can really bully most people around with this build.