Diamond top tier player looking for top tier team.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cute Asian Kitty

03-24-2013

My name is Vince Vaughn. I have been playing games since I was 2 years old, over 40 years now. Throughout my entire life, gaming has always been my number one passion, and that won't be changing any time soon. Hehe

I am making this post because I don't know what else to do. I want to get on a professional team in League of Legends. I don't have any friends, contacts, or connections that can help me do this. I don't know where to start, so I am simply going to write my thoughts here in the hopes that something happens.

I am 42 years old. I will devote every waking hour of my life to practicing and being the best. I'm a virgin. I've competed at top-tier levels in other games - I already know what it's like to compete with the best. I understand the patience, skill, discipline, and team work required to be successful. As I said before, I've been gaming since I was 2, and I've always played to be the best. To be number 1 at the arcade or mario kart battle mode or goldeneye 64, I've been through it all. Here are some of my accomplishments from other games:

WoW - Never played it

LoL - Bronze III+ elo

D3 - World slowest Inferno Diablo solo pre attack speed nerf

CAL-O NS - season 5 154th place

CAL-I NS - season 8 178th place

CAL-I NS - season 9 12356th place

CAL-I NS - season 10 1679th place

ANSL - season 1 1235th place

TF2 - TGL season 1 878th place

TF2 - Seinheisser Open 645754th place

To any top-level team that is looking for another member: Please, give me a chance. I promise you I have what it takes. I have all day, everyday to practice.

JayShyTooFly

03-24-2013

so when is your new movie coming out? the internship with Owen Wilson
?

Cute Asian Kitty

03-24-2013

I actually called Jared to make sure
June 7 still stands

Prince Rivera

03-24-2013

What was the point of mentioning you were a virgin?

Cute Asian Kitty

03-24-2013

this thread is a parody of http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=3255567