Riven's tattoos/war paint

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bright Oblivion

04-26-2012

Aye. I reckon that, for those who value the mystery and the intrigue, the reveal of the person located behind the curtain would be a letdown, mayhaps. To those who don't, or those who would see a series of masks covering other masks... Meh. I reckon I'll sleep on it. It's what I do with most decisions. Tends to avoid impulse.

Jaykoboy

04-26-2012

'Never meet your heroes; they'll prolly screw you over.' To paraphrase, of course.

Bright Oblivion

04-26-2012

Words to live by. It's right up there with "Never challenge a Sicilian when death is on the line." Though, the advice I'm currently learning is "Never argue with philosophers. They can make Ray Charles look like a unicorn, and you look like a moron."

Ask Riven

04-27-2012

The best way to find out who I really am is to pay a little more attention than everyone else.

The second best way is to ask. I'm not keeping it a secret because I want to. I'm just doing it for the reaons stated by Ryugi. It keeps it a bit more fun. :P

Ryugi Kazamaru

04-27-2012

Any word on when you'll get your Internet back up? Poor Kaz is practically depressed due to lack of Riven interaction. XD

Ask Riven

04-27-2012

A series of unfortunate events has been keeping my internet at bay for the time being. The main reason being... the internet company doesn't know why my modem isn't working. But someday soon...

Ask Galio

04-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bright Oblivion View Post
Words to live by. It's right up there with "Never challenge a Sicilian when death is on the line." Though, the advice I'm currently learning is "Never argue with philosophers. They can make Ray Charles look like a unicorn, and you look like a moron."
Or,

"Never argue with an idiot. They'll drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience."

Ryugi Kazamaru

04-27-2012

*facepalm* Well, hopefully things look up.