Special voice lines between connected champions?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Salacavalini

08-12-2010

So, this idea came up randomly in a Katarina/Garen shipping thread in General. Would it be possible to code it so champions (sometimes, not always) exclaim unique lines when using their abilities on a specific other champion they're connected to in the lore, e.g. Garen using his ultimate on Katarina? I don't have any specific ideas in mind for -what- exactly one would say to the other, but I'm certain the lore/audio guys could think of something cool and fitting.

Now, I realize this would likely be out of the question for older, already existing champions due to Riot not using their own voice actors, but perhaps something for new upcoming ones? For example, Renekhton shouting a malicious "BROTHERRR!!!" when using one of his abilities against Nasus.

Just something that would be cool and add a bit more flavor to the game.

steel halmet

08-12-2010

I really like this idea. I love lore, and it`s always bugged me that other than character storys, theres no way to tell inter-champ relations. This would help with it so much!

Iskandor

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-17-2010

I like the idea also, but who says it'd have to be for enemies only?

Soraka trying to Infuse a friendly Warwick: "Ugh, do I have to?"

Narise1

08-20-2010

Morgana uses her ultimate with Kayle as one of the targets.
"I have you now, sister..."

A Soraka being slain while under the effects of Warwick's ultimate.
"That wouldn't have been possible without you."

Yeah, those probably weren't great examples. Nevertheless, I fully support this idea.

Wraeith

08-23-2010

I'd love to see this implemented.

Bumping and showing my support.

belthazor3457

03-09-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Narise1 View Post
Morgana uses her ultimate with Kayle as one of the targets.
"I have you now, sister..."

A Soraka being slain while under the effects of Warwick's ultimate.
"That wouldn't have been possible without you."

Yeah, those probably weren't great examples. Nevertheless, I fully support this idea.
Morgana <stunning Kayle>: <koooh-paaah darth vader breathing> I HAVE YOU NOW!

Garen <using ultimate on katarina>: You've been a bad, bad girl. you need to be punished with some demacian judgement and my BIG SWORD, you naughty, naughty girl!

Katarina <Using ultimate and damaging garen>: You know I like it when you scream in pain.

Katarina <when killing Garen>: You called me a black widow, what did you expect?

Malzahar <When killing a kassadin who stood on the void zone>: TO THE VOID WITH YOU!

Vladimir <when killing someone with his ultimate>: Blood for the blood god!

Jarvan <When someone flashes out of his ultimate>: FOR DEMACIawwww...