The last reset

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

HongKongFever

10-25-2009

nice time to get my grind on

SweetTooth

10-25-2009

good news to hear

Corvus Corax

10-25-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brad View Post
Heh, good solution to the problem! Although, however, some of us beta testers were busy finding bugs and testing new things out than trying to get the highest ELO possible... how about a simple Closed BETA icon for the rest of us ;-) Thanka alot!
Dude totally agreed. So a kid playing the game like hell and spreading bad language around and not contributing a single post would get a l33t beta-tester icon and we are not? GG How fair is that?

Xeirus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-25-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corvus Corax View Post
Dude totally agreed. So a kid playing the game like hell and spreading bad language around and not contributing a single post would get a l33t beta-tester icon and we are not? GG How fair is that?

Agree. Gimme somethin

Also..... what in the hell is going on with the store.............. it's going to be pretty embarrassing if it's not up at release....

Jazriel

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

10-25-2009

Nevermind

/spam

Glyde

10-25-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corvus Corax View Post
Indeed. I've sent in bug reports and feedback, and I hardly think that one of the trashtalkers who are in the beta for playing early deserve *anything* in terms of 'beta-tester' special treatment.

IS1611d82ca8b215

Adjudicator

10-25-2009

Still kind of sore for all the players below 1500, but oh well =)

Edit: let me clarify. A lot of players are probably pissed they didn't get an IP boost, no matter if that is a fair reason or not. They got the rammus skin, which i like and think is good enough. But everybody below 1500 IP doesn't get to farm it that well, because they don't have a boost, but don't get easy games in the beginning either. So ye..I just feel kinda sore cause I didn't make it. Although I know I'm horribad lol.

CptSaveAHo

10-25-2009

Too funny!!!! Ya maybe they could also fix the runes. And maybe they could deploy a penalty for these dbags that leave games all the time. Oh and if it is really a connection issue then it should not show as a leave. Then they won't say "Oh I had connection problems".

ggGoblin

10-25-2009

Pendragon.

I don't think I'll ever see my ELO on any list, as I'm far from top player.

But after over 500 games I'd like to know what my ELO is.

Can you please let me know?

FightTest

10-25-2009

When is the rating for the icons being taken? Has it already been taken? Is it being taken on release day? Do I play in fear of messing up my rating? I already got the IP bonus so does that mean the ratings for icons have been locked in? Am I in the top 500?!

HALP.