Ask Kassadin

12345612 ... 33
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Geokhan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-25-2012

Cho....but there maybe back splash.....

Geokhan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by winner99 View Post
Kassadin, howed you manage to convince Origin to give order a try?

I mean, i doubt most void begings would listin to a human, even one who uses part of the void. Also, do you maintain Balance like the Kinkero?

i apolizge for my english, as im not used to writing or reading.
I think you mean Omen.
Origin was 'killed' by Shala and she replaced him.
Omen helped by sacrificing himself for order.

Ask The Prophet

04-25-2012

Kassadin, you really need to lighten up. I may be a "puppet," and I may scheme and plot, but I at least know how to kick back and relax. No use getting yourself all worked up when the Void is in reasonable balance. Hm... I suppose I should bring up a question. Oh, I know! What exactly is it that you hate so much about the Void? I mean yeah, it can be a scary place, but it's only as scary as you let it be. Well, when you have as much power as we do.

AskVoidWalker

04-25-2012

Thank you Geokhan for anwsering that for me, now winner as for your other question who?
- Kassadin, The confused Void Walker

AskVoidWalker

04-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask The Prophet View Post
Kassadin, you really need to lighten up. I may be a "puppet," and I may scheme and plot, but I at least know how to kick back and relax. No use getting yourself all worked up when the Void is in reasonable balance. Hm... I suppose I should bring up a question. Oh, I know! What exactly is it that you hate so much about the Void? I mean yeah, it can be a scary place, but it's only as scary as you let it be. Well, when you have as much power as we do.
I still do not trust you very much as you have done wrong before. Also the void for the most part is a place where chaotic creatures wish to invade this world and destroy all in it.
-Kassadin, the Void Walker

Ask The Prophet

04-25-2012

Eh. So we like to cause a bit of trouble every now and then. With that logic, let's go take out Bilgewater. Never liked those pirates anyway. Too much ale and too many oranges.

AskVoidWalker

04-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask The Prophet View Post
Eh. So we like to cause a bit of trouble every now and then. With that logic, let's go take out Bilgewater. Never liked those pirates anyway. Too much ale and too many oranges.
Yes, but their trouble didnt involve trying destroying a world and taking people from it like certain champions.

Ask The Prophet

04-25-2012

I had almost forgotten why we don't get along so well... I may need to get a hold of Brolaf. Some Graggy sounds rather nice right now.

Geokhan

04-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskVoidWalker View Post
Thank you Geokhan for anwsering that for me, now winner as for your other question who?
- Kassadin, The confused Void Walker
Cho. Gets flashed. By Gragas. Eyes burn out of sockets.

Nulllight

04-25-2012

TRAITOR!

How dare you continue to speak of your blasphmay and heresy! Your "balance" is a hateful evil lie!

You are touched by the void and you will serve the void. You have no choice "void walker".

You know I'm right. You have seen the death caused by your hands. I will see to it that you will remember what you serve!

Cho'Gath

12345612 ... 33