[Semi-Open RP] Akali's Housewarming

1234567 ... 12
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Brolaf

Senior Member

04-25-2012

Brolaf holds up an engraved knife that says 'Du Couteau' on it.

"If I give you this back, will you referee?"


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Grªves

Senior Member

04-25-2012

((brolaf the boss, best LoL champ ta play beer pong with, carries that game all day! lol))

"Whered Udyr go? Mabye he'd be willin' ta' ref it, or mabye even join in" Graves suggested

Glancing over to Talon he replied while scowling "Save yer' empty threats boy, you start a fightn' in Akalis house again n' it'll end up destroyed again n' I have no intention on gettin' stuck buildin' her ANTOTHER home"


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Talon

Member

04-25-2012

It wouldn't be a fight. You would be dead, and the garden in the back is more than large enough to hide your bodies in.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Brolaf

Senior Member

04-25-2012

Brolaf nods in agreement.

"HEY! UDYR!"


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Grªves

Senior Member

04-25-2012

Dismisses Talon's agressive behavior with a wave, sets Destiny to lean against the table and then sits in a chair while he waits for the contest to start


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Heil Teemo

Senior Member

04-25-2012

Brand grumbled. "So this is how mortals amuse themselves?" He thought back to that long-winded conversation with his "handler", about how he was expected to socialize more, make the public like him more. The entire thing was ridiculous.

Brand looked up at the sun, using it as the oldest form of time piece. "Ugh... hours."


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Brolaf

Senior Member

04-25-2012

Brolaf looks over to Brand.

"WHAT THE....How is he even here?!"

((I DO know he's a hologram, or something like that. Brolaf doesn't comprehend much, though.))


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Grªves

Senior Member

04-25-2012

"Yea ah aint gotta clue...ah reckon' you got more worries than us spillin a lil' booze around in the kitchen, Talon" Graves made a motion with his head towards Brand

((true enough but he said the hologram even SMELLED like Brand when you see him on the fields...so im assuming its really convincing to someone whos not a mage or familiar with alot of magic...which Graves most likely isnt))


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Heil Teemo

Senior Member

04-25-2012

Brand passed a glance between Brolaf and Graves. "What?" He growled.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Brolaf

Senior Member

04-25-2012

Brolaf looks at Graves.

"Any idea how he's here?"


1234567 ... 12