US accounts transfer to EU

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CanztaR

10-26-2012

+1 agree, I have a US account with loads fo skins + champs.

When I registered there was no indication to choose between EU or US, now I am stuck in the US server knowing I will be better of in the EU. Let us transfer!!

Enkaliv

10-27-2012

Are you there RIOT? Really, why don't you let us to move to EU? What a diffrence? ...money? You will lose money from players or what? Maybe you were divided and every server earns alone. I think here is the problem. But maybe some agreement: first year after movement all money from rp is going to you and next all to eu? 2 years? 3? You should talk with your mates from eu. Players need it. And that game is for players if you forgot.

HiImFabulous

10-28-2012

Im feeling the same way. I've spent over 2 years work and hilliarous amounts of RP into my US account, but this up to 200ms ping starts hurting me even more, i would even accept a name change since this would be a problem for many accounts transfering.

When i play on EU and paying attention on the pings in most of the games no one has over 60 ms at all. But when i play on US I count up to at least 3 people each game having a ping around the 200's

Newclearhead

10-28-2012

up.

Shargun

10-29-2012

I posted this on other threads similar to these ones:

I like the idea but my problem is this:

I'm from Australia and when I made my account I used the N/A server. I then forgot which server I used and made another on the EU server. If I wanted to transfer one of those accounts to the other's server, it wouldn't work because you'd have 2 accounts with the same username (and in my case, the same password).

If someone had made an account with your name on a different server, then you couldn't move accounts.

uqwee

11-02-2012

Please Riot, listen to us fellow summoners and give us the option to transfer our NA accounts to EU. Please! We are willing to pay, that's how much we want to transfer.

Arxangell

11-04-2012

I need to transfer my acc From US to EU... how can i do it ?

fuNkrush

12-12-2012

Maybe someone should put up an actual petition, e.g. on change(dot)org. and then just maybe they'll start looking into this a little bit more when they see how many people are actually still waiting for this to happen. I for one am very disappointed that this is not already been done for the players who started on the US servers back when the game came out. I am NOT going to abandon the account on which I spend my cash on. The thing is, if they'd already implemented the NA -> EU transfer, I might have bought a truck load more of skins and what not while playing with my guy on the EU server. But as a matter of fact I never could transfer, I never started playing again, and I also couldn't throw more money at Riot. Too bad.

Bump.

kakukk

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-18-2012

i have an account (lvl 30 with 1700 wins) on us server but my friends play on eu and i wont play lol anymore cause this support horrible...

Borojevic

01-21-2013

bump