Rather have elo system than League system

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Çêrbêrûs

02-07-2013

im just gonna make this really short. Ive played 5 sets of qualifiers today trying to get into gold. Every set i get at least 2 games where people are either afk, trolling, or not even in silver division on my team. I am thoroughly convinced that the league system puts you with worse and worse players as you progress up the ladder because after i lose my qualifiers, all 5 sets, im back down to 50ish league points and i can win the next 3-4 games in a row and go back to qualifiers. Only to have the same thing happen to me again. This **** seriously needs to be fixed. I can only pull so much **** out of my ass at once to carry. add in all the games where im forced to support because im either first pick, which also never happens until i get to my qualifiers, or im last pick and no one else has any respect to let me counterpick a lane. putting all of that together it is physically impossible for me to get to gold with the teams im constantly stuck with.

WayDestroyer

02-07-2013

even moving from bronze to silver im getting stuck with division V and unranked people my last game i had a silver on the enemy team.. like what?

jdunthis

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-07-2013

League system is horrible. Went from enjoying this game to about to stop playing. I have played this game damn near every day for the last year but the match making is so horrible that im about done.

Arcticfury

02-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by WayDestroyer View Post
even moving from bronze to silver im getting stuck with division V and unranked people my last game i had a silver on the enemy team.. like what?
Your complaint and example don't work together. You say the system is broken and complain about match making. If the league is not accurate wouldn't you want the match making to match you with people of your ELO and not of rank?

Fix the league then we can address the match making if needed. And yes the league was ill-conceived. Riot Trolls us again.

Çêrbêrûs

02-08-2013

whole point being the league system is absolutely terrible. played with the same guy on my team twice today (and in 4 lobbies because people dodged). Every time he says hes gonna troll "cuz he just dont care no more" and hits the random button till the timer runs out. i finally made it back to my qual series (for the 7th time in the past 48 hours i might add) and im just gonna stop because i dont want to get stuck with those people again.

Shadowmender

02-08-2013

Ya...But, you have to admit, this is somewhat the players' fault for saying ELO is bad.
Used to be, you could slowly progress quite easily. Now, you have to rofl stomp them in your last couple games to move on.

Çêrbêrûs

02-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowmender View Post
Ya...But, you have to admit, this is somewhat the players' fault for saying ELO is bad.
Used to be, you could slowly progress quite easily. Now, you have to rofl stomp them in your last couple games to move on.
which is almost the exact opposite of what i do. i can play perfectly fine until i get to my promo series.

IE: had another series last night, got trolled/couldnt carry hard enough (w/e the reason). i lose all 3 in a row. down to 51 points I won every game except one and now im back to my series again. Im not going to even try to do it right now because im sure the same thing is gonna happen again. we'll see later tonight when i get back from work. but by then all the kids are off school so my chances arent much better.

Çêrbêrûs

02-08-2013

also i wanna bring up the whole picking order thing, does it happen to anyone else were your like 3rd/4th pick the entire time your working your way up. but once you get to your promo series your first pick 90% of the time and if not then 2nd?

with how selfish people are these days you almost never get people that are willing to trade you mid or top if your first pick because they all want it, so that leaves me with the choice of supporting(which im not usually very good at and even if i was that means i cant carry), or i run the risk of letting their entire team counter me which people always do.