Getting Graves over the Hump and CDR ahri build question.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SargeantAnonymos

04-25-2012

Hi I have a couple questions with the previously mention Champs.

First off this is all in solo que for the most part and not a competitive thread just looking for some constructive feedback.

First off is Graves. I love this guy but im running into what I like to call "the hump." I encounter this in roughly half the games I play as him and am looking for some item builds that make his scaling from early to late game less jarring. Unless the enemy team is retarded and gives me free easy kills I find my mid game lacking and am playing catch up until late game.

The second question is about Ahri or more specifically If there is a CDR cap. I've mulled over trying a Detahfire, evil tome, Frozen heart build with the blue buff but wonder if there is a CDR cap that would just make it wasted gold. Currently I don't have any problems playing Ahri but I'm trying to explore some new build ideas.

Any and all feedback would be much appreciated.

Irelia Bot

04-25-2012

Well for the graves part we need to know what you have been doing before we can tell you where you have been going wrong, what need to work on or what you should try out.

As for your question about Ahri the CDR cap is 40% meaning that getting anything more is a waste but it isn't really bad to have it at 40% without blue. I don't run it at 40% on ahri I usually only get one CDR item DFG because it has a great active, some mana regen, 15% CDR and 60 AP all of which are great for ahri. However if you are not using the active on DFG then just get a tome.

SargeantAnonymos

04-25-2012

For Graves my best guess at the problem is getting the early kills. If i can get 2-3 early kills I seldom have issues with him but occasionally ill get a lane partner that is less than a team player or the other team simply plays with me *** for tat so much so that there are no kills to be had. Like I said half the time I run into few issues with graves but I would like to get some idea as to get over this hump.

And thanks for the Ahri tip It should help a lot in getting creative.

Irelia Bot

04-25-2012

I can't give you much help on graves because those are game play issues. If you have a good support and you get good at last hitting then you should do better with graves regardless of if the chance for a few kills comes or not.

For now just work on only last hitting minions.

AGNENDRA

02-01-2013

fk you noob

AGNENDRA

02-01-2013

fgt

igJoon

02-01-2013

Just a few ideas if there was no 40% CDR cap:
100% CDR, spam all abilities with base damage around 300. Basically, an ADC with super fast attack speed