Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

[Minion Champion Concept] Minion Jack, the Champion Slayer

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Chazual Fridays

01-03-2013

Haha, this is great. I thought I'd drop in and show my support!

As far as the abilities go, the only striking thing for me is Minion Jack's W. When maxed, you only need to be missing 100 points of health (which should be nothing, even at level 9) to get a solid 50% movement and attack speed bonus. In addition, the effect lasts for so long that risky endeavors, such as tower diving become far less risky. If you nerfed his W to be 0.1%/0.2%/0.3%/0.4%/0.5% movement speed and attack speed bonus for every 10 health, lasting for 5/6/7/8/9 seconds plus 0.1 seconds for every 10 armor and magic resist. This ability, I think, is slightly more balanced and encourages even more a tanky-AD hybrid build, as I think currently his kit favors a more AD-heavy build.

-Chaz

My waifu Caitlyn

Recruiter

03-19-2013

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FvwJpdb1upk
Come on riot ! The minions need a hero ! A champion ! They deserve it for everything they did for us :'(

CharizardsKitten

03-19-2013

This...this guy is so cool. Amazingly hilarious, minion rights! Dat ulti would be awesome, especially if they act just like the ones from your passive, and only attack what you attack. Maybe you could control them by pressing R, For instance, when you first activate the ulti, they act the same way as your passive minions, and attack what you do. But if you press it again, they spread out and go on free roam(focusing champions) and that could really help in a teamfight. By doing it that way, it makes it efficient in both team fights and a 1 v 1.

warriorbbb

04-24-2013

bump for minion justice!

Eklispe

04-24-2013

Bumping for minion justice

warriorbbb

04-27-2013

BUMP FOR THE MINIONS. Oh and OP, you might want to make sure that all changes made during the thread are on the original post.

Nevix Astari

04-27-2013

... I would love to see a minion based champion.

If Minion Jack gets released, we should get Minion Jill, who is the caster Minion, upgraded. And possibly even siege minion upgrades for the cannon minion and the super minion.

That being said, I think his Ulti would be nerfed, as it would be easy to minion block champions at a crucial point.