[Minion Champion Concept] Minion Jack, the Champion Slayer

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lethalcure

09-05-2012

His ultimate would make skill shots that dont pass through minions really annoying is my only problem

Trolosaurus

09-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by pengwndude View Post
wow, this is one very cool concept
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...4&highlight=kc
review trade? this is KC the vengeful bard

anyways, huh this is really cool.

first, i'd like to start off by saying this is really awesome. before starting straight off into the lore, could you give a brief description beforehand of what we're getting into? what are your thoughts? how did this concept arise?
would he be larger than other minions?
did you design him as a fighter or a mage?

this is very cool. it seems you have a solid idea of what you want.
the next step is formatting your page in an order that i think can be more readable.
i would start with a very brief intro, followed by skills, then lore. in this case though, the lore is what really shines through, so leaving that in the front isn't a bad idea.

the q and w aren't exactly amazing. if there's anything you can think of to spice it up that'd be dandy. perhaps instead of speeding up allies he speeds up himself and fellow minions?

make base stats and skill stats. also say what he's intended to do. I'm not sure if he's ap or ad.
Well time to answer your questions.
I came up with the concept of Minion Jack on a boring summer day. I wanted a Minion champion who would unite others to conquer. At first I thought the words Union Jack, and as such Minion Jack was created. He isn't bigger then other minions, but his textures are different enough to easily make him out. I designed him as an AD Fighter, not a mage, hence why he has no mana..

As for the page format, I see no problem with it.

The Q was designed because he needs a damage source and some CC. It's simple and easy to understand. The W is to give some extra escape and pushing power in lane. Also, his W does speed up minions, since they count as allies.

I did create base stats, perhaps you didn't notice? I also gave him skill stats for his ult and Q.

He is designed as a very hard lane pusher. Minions are good at pushing lanes, so naturally this was his main job when I made up the character. But he needs to be able to survive in lane so I made him tanky and gave him abilities to make his job easier. Example, his ult, which is designed to push down towers.

pengwndude

09-05-2012

base stats, like how much health he has and how it scales and mana etc
could you review my champ?

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...1&highlight=kc

mhaetsts

09-05-2012

I love this champion. The one thing I don't like is his E debuff. It really makes you not want to CS very hard because your AD will go down by half. Also if you do get down to the cap you will be extremely vulnerable to ganks and tower dive, as not being able to output very much damage. Maybe put the debuff at a lower percentage than the buff. Or just make that an ability that will boost the stats of minions (a passive ability), or one that will give your teammates in a certain vicinity 1 melee minion and 1 caster minion for 30 seconds (and scale this ability off of that, upgrade the times the minions are on the field). If you want to make him a tank you could change it to a passive where for every minion in X range you gain x defense

Also in the jungle mobs should target his minions first. And the minions stats should scale off of level.

LOVIN IT

Trolosaurus

09-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by mhaetsts View Post
I love this champion. The one thing I don't like is his E debuff. It really makes you not want to CS very hard because your AD will go down by half. Also if you do get down to the cap you will be extremely vulnerable to ganks and tower dive, as not being able to output very much damage. Maybe put the debuff at a lower percentage than the buff. Or just make that an ability that will boost the stats of minions (a passive ability), or one that will give your teammates in a certain vicinity 1 melee minion and 1 caster minion for 30 seconds (and scale this ability off of that, upgrade the times the minions are on the field). If you want to make him a tank you could change it to a passive where for every minion in X range you gain x defense

Also in the jungle mobs should target his minions first. And the minions stats should scale off of level.

LOVIN IT
You have some valid points, but I would like to comment on his E. If you are being zoned hardcore then it can allow you to suddenly turn the tide and smack back at an enemy. It is basically designed for laning, as that's where Minion Jack should be, pushing down his lane. Until I can think of something else, then I will keep it as it is. I am looking to change it.

As for the question of jungle mobs, they just attack what hits them first like always. And his Minions passively get stronger, like regular minions.

pengwndude

09-05-2012

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2429234

CAN YOU REVIEW MINE?

mhaetsts

09-07-2012

Bump

mhaetsts

09-08-2012

Bump

mhaetsts

09-08-2012

Personally this champion is one of the most interesting out here. And Dredger. I would love to see both of these in LoL

IS1d809d67c7237f9194235

01-03-2013

we need a red on this!!!