[Minion Champion Concept] Minion Jack, the Champion Slayer

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

macdr

04-24-2012

cool concept!

Dardstar

04-24-2012

I really like the fact that it is toggled, but it should have a long cool down before it can be toggled again, because if you were in lane with someone, you could toggle it off when you kill something and toggle it back on when they do, also its obvious why its toggled, why would you keep it on if you were the only one in lane?

ElementSteel

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trolosaurus View Post
Passive: United We Stand!
Minion Jack will spawn with one Melee Minion and one Caster Minion. They have black clothing to mark themselves out from the rest. When they die, they give out 3 gold and will respawn in 1 minute next to Minion Jack.
Quote:
Ok, so you can push slightly better than most because you have a posse. As long as they're not controllable, I'm fine with that. My only issue is that the gold reward should scale. That's just a kick in the balls when you try to kill something and it's not even worth a normal creep. It may be best to just not have them drop gold period.
Hidden Passive: I'm Sorry...
When attacking Minions, Minion Jack deals 1 less attack damage.

Q: Back off!
Minion Jack whacks an enemy in the gut with his shield, stunning them for 1/1.5/2/2.5/3 seconds and dealing 40/80/120/160/200 damage. Cooldown: 10/9/8/7/6 seconds. Range: 125.
Quote:
*Twitch* 3...second...stun? The only one who does that is Ashe with her ult, and that's after it travels a fair distance I thought. >.< It's way to easy to land a stun with this if I'm correct in assuming it's a targeted skill. Bring it down to at LEAST 1 second! I notice you don't actually have a ratio on the skill either. Will the damage scale off of AD? And how strong with it be? The CD seems fine...just...not on that long stun....HHHNNNNNNN
W: Minion Legs are Superior!
Minion Jack and all nearby allies gain a 0.1%/0.2%/0.3%/0.4%/0.5% Movement Speed and Attack Speed boost for every point of health he they are missing for 10/11/12/13/14 seconds. This move can be used to chase after an enemy or to get away from a tough situation. Cooldown: 10/9/8/7/6 Seconds.
Quote:
An excuse for me to get Maw of Malmortius?~ Seems to suggest that Jack and his little army could turn into mini chasers. Very often I've seen champions get away by the skin of their teeth that just one more minion hit could have prevented. I don't mind this skill.
E: Remember the Minions!
This ability is toggled. For every friendly minion that dies in his lane while Minion Jack is alive and is within 600 range, Minion Jack gains a 1%/1.5%/2%/2.5%/3% boost in attack damage. This can stack until it is double his attack damage. Example, his attack damage is 60. It would stop at 120. If he kills an enemy Minion then his attack damage receives a 1%/1.5%/2%/2.5%/3% penalty in attack damage which stops when attack hits negative 50% of his current attack damage. Example, he starts killing Minions at Attack 100, before any of his Minions die. It will stop going down at Attack 50. The Minions he spawns in March of the Minions do not count towards this buff. It will reset when he dies and he must stack it all over. Also, it is toggled off when he dies and he must turn it back on.
Quote:
Ahha..ahaha...oh god....wot? Again, I bring up Malmortius for the AD. Bloodthirster...Oh, I see, when HE kills a minion, he loses damage. But...can he just toggle it off like Sion's Enrage at anytime and try to bypass the damage reduction?The only issue I have is thus: if he builds AD,and he doubles it...I'm sorry, can that go past even Tryn level damage? o_O
R: March of the Minions!
Minion Jack blows a whistle and calls for his friends. He summons 6 Melee Minions, 6 Caster Minions, and 2 Siege Rider Minions. When his Ult is maxed, 1 Super Minion will spawn with him with half the health of a normal Super Minion. These Minions offer no gold or exp when destroyed. Cooldown: 70/60/50 Seconds.
Quote:
No...dropped gold...Eh...weighing my thoughts on that. You are quite literally creating an army. I feel like there should be SOME kind of repercussion for that sort of pushing power. If anything...have them drop half the normal amount of each unit? It just seems wrong to be able to kill a super creep and get NOTHING! DX

Minion Jack is an AD Tank/Fighter/Pusher who is adept at taking lots of hits and dealing lots of damage, as well as pushing a lane quickly with his ult.
Quote:
Personally, I don't see him as much of a tank (except in regard to health maybe). He definitely has that pushing power. If he were to go say an Atmog's Build, he'd be a force to reckon with. I can see Merc Treads, Atma's, Warmog's, Malmortius, Frozen Mallet, and Sunfire Cape working on him.
La Herp Da Derp Ze Gurp. :3

C0achWhip

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-25-2012

really cool champ!

but i really think the superminion at the ult is OP.

how about level1: 3 caster and 3 melee minions
level2: 5 caster and 5 melee
level3: 6 caster, 6 melee and 1 siege minion.

that should be enough to destroy a turret at that level...

Trolosaurus

04-25-2012

Alright guys. Thank you for the feedback. Time to go tweak his stats.

Trolosaurus

09-02-2012

Necro bump

Trolosaurus

09-04-2012

Another bump

PheonixEnforcer

09-04-2012

I loooooove him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CardianChevalier

09-04-2012

Omg I want him. But the purple minions look so much cooler.... Maybe he could have a Purple Minion Jack skin? And I can definitely see like a Chess piece skin going great with this. Like Chess Master Jack and he spawns minions with different Chess piece costumes.

As far as his abilities go, I feel like he's a great support tank. Having him down in bot lane with the AD Carry. I would love to play Minion Jack. Bump for great justice. Bump for love. And Bump in the hopes that we can see him live.

pengwndude

09-05-2012

wow, this is one very cool concept
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...4&highlight=kc
review trade? this is KC the vengeful bard

anyways, huh this is really cool.

first, i'd like to start off by saying this is really awesome. before starting straight off into the lore, could you give a brief description beforehand of what we're getting into? what are your thoughts? how did this concept arise?
would he be larger than other minions?
ATM, i cannot begin to grasp the concept of E. Either reword or simplify. also state the penalty before the example
the ultimate is awesome! i feel like he'd make a great lane pusher.
did you design him as a fighter or a mage?

this is very cool. it seems you have a solid idea of what you want.
the next step is formatting your page in an order that i think can be more readable.
i would start with a very brief intro, followed by skills, then lore. in this case though, the lore is what really shines through, so leaving that in the front isn't a bad idea.

the q and w aren't exactly amazing. if there's anything you can think of to spice it up that'd be dandy. perhaps instead of speeding up allies he speeds up himself and fellow minions?

make base stats and skill stats. also say what he's intended to do. I'm not sure if he's ap or ad.

very good. expand on this and he'll shine through the forums.